This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,654 reviews
122,383 films • 18,475 TV series

American Horror Story - Sept. 12! (926 views, 7 replies)

This topic has been closed.

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

smiley American Horror Story: Apocalypse: Murder House and Coven cross over in this hybrid season of AHS, which takes place literally at the end of the world. 10 P.M. Wednesday, September 12 !! smiley

+1

master
Report comment
(5y)

They added Joan Collins to the cast! She should definitely be a witch. I can't wait. Did I hear right that Ms. Lange will be at least making an appearance in this season? I know that Angela Bassett won't be there this season but I hope that Adina Porter was able to stay. Angela has a good gig on another Ryan Murphy production, 911. AHS has been doing better over the last couple of seasons (imo) with Roanoke and Cult. Can't wait to see Apocalypse.

+1

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@Spirit_OfLove Yes Jessica Lange will be back this season! I can't wait. My favorite show ever. I love every season of it.

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@Teeny💋 I haven't watched much since Jessica Lange. She classed things up for me, so I'm delighted to hear that. Thanks! :)

+1

top expert
Report comment
(5y)

The first few seasons I really enjoyed. The last few not so much. This new season looks promising! smiley

+2

God
Report comment
(5y)

Hopefully it will be better than Roanoke.

+2

senior guru
Report comment
(5y)

smiley

+1

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Okay so the first episode has obviously been aired - Who here has watched it? What are your thoughts?

Personally, I absolutely LOVED it and think it just might turn out to be one of the best seasons IF it continues on this well. The cast is simply amazing and glad to see the kid from "The Path" doing something new. It has all the required elements for this season's theme and it looks like they put in more effort than last season... which imo was the worst one.

I can't wait for more and I think this year they released it earlier than usual? is it not normally in October or more towards the end of Sept? Either way, it's so good. smiley

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,654 reviews • 122,383 films • 18,475 TV series