This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,709 reviews
122,388 films • 18,477 TV series

American Horror Story Apocalyspe (Season 8) (933 views, 18 replies)

This topic has been closed.

God
Report comment
(5y)

Get ready AHS fans new season is coming September 6, 2018
Also with the return of my favorite AHS actress, Jessica Lange smiley

+3

Hide 11 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@Teeny💋 Yay! I love this show!

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@MotherDragon Did you have a favorite season?

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@Teeny💋 the first 2 seasons after that i stopped watching,but i think of starting to watch again.have you seen castle rock from stephen king,? its good try it.have a nice sunday too dear friend.

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@swans2525 Yes I am loving Castle Rock! It is as entertaining as I hoped it would be. Just wish episodes would come out faster

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@Teeny💋 yess me too ps do you like shows about mexican cartels,?.the new season of el chapo is out its verry good,lol.and queen of the south.take care my friend,...

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@swans2525 I will check those out. Also keep in mind when you watch the rest of the seasons that most AHS fans didn't like last 2 seasons. It isn't that I didn't like them bc I did like the topic, AHS Roanoke and AHS Cults.... I just think they could have done them differently and had more success from the fans. I did think AHS Roanoke was creative in the way they wrote the story so I give them points for that. As far as AHS Cults, I think it should have been called AHS Phobia's and they could have done a different AHS Cult series. I know he was going for a Manson feel with politics involved bc of what was going on in our nation when that season was made but I thinkt it got too bogged down in politics which some fans liked and some didn't and the whole phobia subject just confused the subject of Cults. I think he should have done two different shows out of Cults and Phobia's personally and left the whole politics out of the show.

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@Teeny💋 season 1 was the best

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@sunshinedaydreams I loved asylum and hotel the best

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@Teeny💋 yea they are all good, but I haven't watched the last season cuz the first episode pissed me off LOL I will watch eventually though.

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@Teeny💋 Hmmm I love the first 2 seasons and actually I love them all except last season. It was good but did not keep me as interested.

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@MotherDragon I understand that and I think so many fans didn't care for last 2 seasons. But since I am such a die hard fan and this is a one of a kind show in my mind....don't give up yet! I think they almost out did themselves first few season but will be coming back strong this year after fans complained last 2 years.

+1

senior guru

I am so glad Jessica Lange is returning. <br> And I really hope this series is back on form because the last two have been pants imo. I did read that this one is supposed to be some sort of return to Murder House & Coven, so I guess it's looking good. <br> Can't wait.

+3

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@⭐️janerosity⭐️ I know the last season wasn't my favorite but I gave Ryan Murphy a break since the show started out so good it was probably hard to top. I just hope the rating stay up so the show can continue on. I love Jessica and nobody plays a scary b**ch like her.

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Although I was not a fan of last season and a few other ones, I look forward to every new season of AHS in hopes that it will not disappoint. This season begins on time for my birthday so woohoo! I do believe it usually begins later so yay! I wish they never cancelled Scream Queens... <br> <br> Thanks for sharing.

+2

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@3UN01A I know everyone was disappointed with last couple of seasons but I think it was bc they came out so strong in the beginning of the series. I am always hopeful as well. It's funny if you look on youtube you can see what look like trailers for AHS Psychopath, AHS Cruise, AHS Abduction. So as we can see there are endless possibilties for them to keep going with this show. I am thrilled with Jessica Lange coming back too.

+2

master
Report comment
(5y)

I can't wait I liked last season, i didn't like the one before it. overall gr8 show!!! smiley

+1

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@Blaze1 I ultimately liked them all just bc I am that hard of a die hard fan. I do think for AHS Cult, I would have liked to have seen a different kind of cult and they could have done a whole separate season of AHS Phobia's differently. Also season before AHS Roanoke, I did think was creative the way they did it but that a lot of fans didn't get it. I have always been a lover of the Roanoke Mystery and I do think they could have done a better job making it creepier

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@Teeny💋 I def agree with you bout liking all of them. JS roanoke was my least fav but still good! Oh i soooo can't wait!!! smiley

+1

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,709 reviews • 122,388 films • 18,477 TV series