This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,657 reviews
122,383 films • 18,475 TV series

Euphoria Special edition💋 (523 views, 8 replies)

This topic has been closed.

God
Report comment
(3y)
(edited)

Special edition part 2 "Fuck anyone who's not a sea blob"
Coming Jan 24th
💋💋

+2

senior master
Report comment
(3y)

Thanks Teeny. If it is half as good as part one it should be fantastic. These girls sure know how to act.

+2

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(3y)

@..box.. Yes they do! That's what I loved about this series💋💋

+2

Report comment
(3y)

@Teeny💋 Just watched the episode which makes a perfect compliment to the previous "special". Totally agree with your comment on Hunter Schaffer's acting in this one. She has a unique expression physically and verbally and her story fills in the background to her character and the relationship with Rue and ShyGuy118.

Looking forward to the coming season.

senior master
Report comment
(3y)

looking forward to watching this! I'll have to save my some of my corona then for Sunday. Thanks Teeny for letting people who love euphoria know of this :)

+3

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(3y)

@Yuroparenti Your very welcome💋

+1

Report comment
(3y)

@Teeny💋 and imagine that didn't have to wait until Sunday saw it last night, almost bawled my eyes out hehe! so sweet, touching, moving, LOT to reflect, and quite the tear jerker, here's hoping the creators don't expand the show to several seasons, maybe just one more season that ends on "Jules and Rue lived happily ever after" and the bully gets taken down hard, that would be very satifying, this show is too intense to make it several seasons hehe! and it wouldn't do the show any good if it was 7 seasons or more.

guru
Report comment
(3y)

I loved Euphoria!! ❤❤❤. Wandavision is gonna have to speed up, because I'm old enough to remember the Dick Van Dyke Show and BeWitched, also the single beds.. I love Lucy. Your Honor has been pretty interesting. I really liked Cobra Kai, wait for another year... for season Four. I don't care that the fighting is not perfect. The storyline and the nostalgia is way too much fun! I know I never ever did series much. Covid lockdown has changed that.
So excited about Euphoria.. ❤❤❤

+3

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(3y)

@ginger666 I'm so glad you liked it. It's an addictive show. If you want other series to watch go into my subscribed series playlist and or my foreign series playlist. 💋💋

+2

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,657 reviews • 122,383 films • 18,475 TV series