351,278 users • 208,704 reviews
122,388 films • 18,477 TV series

Dexter Fans 💋 (524 views, 7 replies)

This topic has been closed.

God
Report comment
(3y)
(edited)

Who is ready for new season of Dexter?? I didn't watch all of it back when it aired but my son who is a complete fan talked me into watching it all. How great though that we are getting a new season come 2021??

Teeny💋

+3

guru
Report comment
(3y)

You're kidding? Who woulda thunk it?

+1

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(3y)

@CollideDuhScope No joke is really coming back with Micheal c hall a Jennifer carpenter. I didn't read who else is coming back as I haven't finished the series yet. 💋💋💋

+1

Report comment
(2y)

@Teeny💋 It's here! smiley smiley

+1

Report comment
(2y)

@CollideDuhScope I know I can't wait. We decided to watch last season again before starting. Plus I Hate having to wait week to week... I'm so impatient. Have a great weekend💋💋💋

guru
Report comment
(3y)

I'm very excited!

+2

master
Report comment
(3y)
(edited)

It's great! Too bad they killed off so and so...(maybe you missed that season). It will be interesting to see who, if anyone other than Dexter returns. A comedy with canned laughter and all would be funny. Dexter quits killing and becomes an inept accountant in the logging industry. Now all he murders is the payroll...

+2

senior guru
Report comment
(3y)

maybe it's so showtime can sell off all those t-shirts and junk they still have on their site? smiley seriously, when they ended dexter, the withdrawal was so much that i actually started watching six feet under 💀 this better be good.

+2

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,704 reviews • 122,388 films • 18,477 TV series