This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,749 reviews
122,412 films • 18,479 TV series

Database crashed (6934 views, 51 replies)

This topic has been closed.

admin
Report comment
(4y)
(edited)

We had to recover our data from the latest available database, info from the latest 12h is missing.

For our contributors - you have to re-add movies, episodes and links.

Update. Some characters missing like emoji. Some users who used emoji need to edit their profiles.

+32

admin
Report comment
(4y)

Also who submitted useful reviews please re-add them. Thank you. It was an unusual issue with our database.

+18

Hide 11 replies...

@Dr.Evil Phew ! For a horrible moment there I thought I might actually have to go live in the real world for a while.
Thanks Dr E.

Just before the site crashed I noticed a new episode was up of 9-1-1, anyone who saw last weeks will understand why I HAD to watch it, which meant I decided to see if it was on any of my 'back- up' sites.
Oddly two of those appeared to have crashed at the same time... I've just checked, and they're back now too. Whatever it was it may not have just been TM.

+15

Report comment
(4y)
+2

Report comment
(4y)

@⭐️janerosity⭐️ Are you allowed to share what these backup sites are on this page? The Voice US 17x03 was posted yesterday just before the crash and I was just about to click download when it went poof smiley 17x04 was posted today but I can't watch it without watching the other one first, I'm weird like that smiley

+1

Report comment
(4y)

Report comment
(4y)

@YKJack Nope?

@ I think Jack is replying to photogirl - because his answer is what mine would've been. I only mentioned the other sites cos I thought it odd they were out at the same time.

Report comment
(4y)

@⭐️janerosity⭐️ I guess this was the wrong time to join this crew smiley

Report comment
(4y)

@⭐️janerosity⭐️ One thing at a time... smiley

+1

Report comment
(4y)

@Dr.Evil Thank you Dr. E! Hopefully the database is gonna get working for the web. :)

Report comment
(4y)

@Dr.Evil thank you so much doc i was lost without this site it really is my homebase sinds i,m out of a job its hard to find a new one when your 52 you know,lol i,m glad we do have you dr.evil i really appreciate you thanks for all you do man. smiley smiley

+4

Report comment
(4y)

@Dr.Evil i thought it likely but you guys are so on the ball i figured you will get it sorted eventually
Thankyou smiley everyone again smiley
smiley

+2

master
Report comment
(4y)

thans for getting it back up and running g

+9

skilled
Report comment
(4y)

Great to see ya back on line keep up the great work guys and gals THANK YOU smiley smiley smiley smiley

+3

Report comment
(4y)

thanks for all the good work and hopefully you can bring all the good stuff back online smiley

+4

master
Report comment
(4y)

Thank you for getting back up quickly. I had to suffer through Netflix while you were down lmao

+8

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(4y)

@MotherDragon Netflix is suffering.

I don't think there is a more poorly designed "paid" service available. smiley

+3

senior master
Report comment
(4y)

Many thanks Doc.

+2

guru
Report comment
(4y)

Glad it's back up and running.

+2

skilled
Report comment
(4y)

So glad to see your back, i thought my lifeline had ended, LOVE THIS SITE X

+4

Report comment
(4y)

Whew, panic attack avoided. I missed that whole crash thing lol ;)

expert
Report comment
(4y)

thankee kindly all at 2 movies smiley smiley smiley

+4

guru
Report comment
(4y)
(edited)

Now I know and I thought it was my IP, wouldn't have happen the 1st time, thanks for the good work you're doing, my backup channels are crazy

+1

senior guru
Report comment
(4y)

Thank you for the notice. (I hope it wasn't anything I did!) :)

+2

admin
Report comment
(4y)

Still can't figure out what's happening.

+2

master
Report comment
(4y)

Eeeek! #NoMoarFukery Everytime I see cloudfare I pee and run in circles - well, figuratively speaking of course. smiley However, I actually DO pray for contingent mirrors on verrry diff servers and armed guards at the ready!!(shivers) Save us Doc!!!

+4

senior master
Report comment
(4y)

Sorry about that! The moment I saw the msg on my browser I knew you'd have issues to fix. I sincerely hope u'll recover soon!

expert
Report comment
(4y)

i am sorry to hear that and i wish everything will recover soon . thank you sincerely .

expert
Report comment
(4y)

Search is not working for me, no results are returned for searches I know have matches. Google seems to have less than expected results as well. If the site had to be re-indexed this might solve itself in a coupla days.

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(4y)

@amymuffin In the TV and the movies section the "classic browser" works perfectly.

+2

Report comment
(4y)

No Parks and Recreation :(((

Report comment
(4y)

thanks for your hard work!!

master
Report comment
(4y)

Good luck finding the problem, this stuff is way over my head and as you are the only stream site I actually have bookedmarked now (due to you and your contributors doing an utterly fantastic and tireless job), I am praying for you smiley

+1

Report comment
(4y)

I love this site. Thank you for all the hard work you put in to keeping it running.

+2

Report comment
(4y)

Searches don't seem to work anymore. Are there still database issues?

Report comment
(4y)

thank you for all you do! this site is amazing!

+1

top expert
Report comment
(4y)

searches don't work at all :(

Report comment
(4y)

I can’t access any program, movie, show, etc... it keeps telling me that title does not exist in your database. Please help!

Report comment
(4y)

Thanks for the speedy recovery!!!

Report comment
(4y)

Search still not working. Hopefully it will be back soon, as frustrating can't download new Seal Team episode.

top expert
Report comment
(4y)

Has this problem been happening sporadically throughout the last week? I think it was last Thursday I first experienced the site being down. I couldn't find anything on twitter or FB about it, if I remember right.
Seeing this thread, I'm hoping this is kind of a linked case, and that this is the info on the most recent of the downtimes?
Like others above have mentioned.. when the site is down, my heart sinks and I feel all hope is lost! smiley is it an ongoing problem? As by the time the site is back up, I'm too eager to get viewing, rather than visit the forum smiley sorry.

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(4y)

@Moggswith2G's How does one find TM on Facebook and Twitter? When the site went down I looked on FB but couldn't find a TM page.

senior guru
Report comment
(4y)

I have tried clicking on several tv shows that I have missed to try and get caught up and every time I do, the block content comes up and I am unable to get anything other than the home page and my inbox and this page. What is going on? I have never encountered this before. I have check the certificates the certificate says the your site is safe but on the address bar it states that it is not safe and when I try to over ride it, it won't let me. Am I missing something or is there an issue with the website? or is someone trying to shut you down yet again?

senior guru
Report comment
(4y)

Looks like the issue is still at play. Hope it gets fixed soon. We have a good team of admins here working hard to do so.

admin
Report comment
(4y)

During import we've lost all emojis. Tomorrow we will try to recover them.

+1

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(4y)

@Dr.Evil Oh what a shame

+1

expert
Report comment
(4y)

Whew...that was close...I almost jumped off my chair.....

God

I hope it gets fixed soon because it sucks when you get to the end of your plot summary or movie review and hit submit only to get a bad gateway or database error and lose it all...along with your train of thought. Especially when you were on a roll. 😭 I had started copying everything I had typed before pressing submit after losing everything 5-6 times, but I forget sometimes and it never fails that I end up kicking myself in the butt those times I forget because it seems like that's THE time it wants to act up. Oh well. We will persevere!!

+4

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(4y)

@◦•●◉✿♡Momof3αηgєℓѕ♡✿◉●•◦ Nowadays, I'll either type it on a word/txt doc first. Or if I come up with a classic whilst typing as quick as my thoughts will let me, I'll slam that PrtScr button!
(or on my tablet)if I type anything, i open a new tab to do a quick C/P :)

top expert
Report comment
(4y)

Not sure where I'm supposed to mention my problems, so I'll C/P
Site not found: Randomly occurring problem where the site won't open and I am offered a Live version, which still doesn't work. Duration of this problem is also random, can last a few minutes, to a few hours... Is this a known problem?
Also, a constant problem: If I'm watching a stream, around 1-3am UK time, the stream stops around 2am, and when I refresh, before I get back to the links page, some ToS and rules page appears, with the Watch Movie button at the bottom; As if it's my first time using the site.

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,749 reviews • 122,412 films • 18,479 TV series