This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,794 reviews
122,426 films • 18,483 TV series

Confusion say, "Huh?" (686 views, 10 replies)

This topic has been closed.

skilled
Report comment
(5y)

I want to request a movie that is not currently not in the database, but I can't submit the request without a watchable link. Well, if I had a watchable link, I would be there watching it not trying to request it here. Eye Em Confusion

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@Berserker Why would you wanna be there when you could be here? Would help more if you gave more info. That's one reason why we have the request movie button also. Sometimes a name is just not enough. Example, this movies name brings up advertising, geriatrics, pokemon, youtube results & companies when entered into google... Try Imdb when asking for a movie/tv show when you can't find a link to request via the orange button. Helps allot versus having us spend minutes/hours searching.

+1

skilled
Report comment
(5y)

@Craymoss I don't. I would much rather be here. Hence my dilemma.

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@Berserker Are you sure that's the name? No such movie exists in IMDb. <br> www.imdb.com/find?ref_=nv_sr_fn&...

Report comment
(5y)

@Melted~Dreams Oh, the name of the movie is First Light. Its imdb number is 5994166. Sorry about that.

master
Report comment
(5y)

smiley <br> Keep finding this one instead.... <br> www.imdb.com/title/tt1653661/ <br> okay, sxsw movie, getting closer.. gonna be tricky though.. might not be finding it this soon though.. <br>

skilled
Report comment
(5y)

smiley

+1

Hide 4 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@Berserker Okay, I'm not seeing any links yet, but from the looks of it, their might be some torrents.

Report comment
(5y)

@Melted~Dreams Is there a movie suggestions thread that I can post on to make uploaders aware of this particular movie?

Report comment
(5y)

@Berserker You pretty much have with this thread. You can keep checking back randomly, see if anyone found anything you haven't but as of now, it looks like a torrent your best bet. We used to have the main thread, but the orange button took over.

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@Melted~Dreams Cool. Thank you for your time and assistance.

+2

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,794 reviews • 122,426 films • 18,483 TV series