This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,657 reviews
122,383 films • 18,475 TV series

Paul Walker dead at 40: 'Fast and Furious' star killed in fiery car crash (4192 views, 20 replies)

This topic has been closed.

admin
Report comment
(10y)

The star of 'The Fast and the Furious' movie franchise and a friend identified as Roger Rodas died in Southern California after the Porsche they were in crashed violently into a tree, his rep confirmed to the Daily News. Police said speed was a factor.

www.nydailynews.com/entertainment...

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(10y)

@Dr.Evil They richotted off two trees then crashed into a light post. Car bursted into flames. Walker(passenger), and Rodas(driver) were pronounced dead at scene. Drugs NOR alcohol was NOT a factor, but high speeds was cause of the vehicles loss of control. Please know that UNTIL possibly after the funerals is when we'll have notice IF Fast Furious 7 will be continued. PLEASE do NOT follow the reports on IMDB for they are NOT well updated on anything. Keep ears and eyes out on the news on TV and on yahoo news for updates of the films production process. Please keep Paul Walkers memories alive in your hearts and in your minds and send prayers to his family, friends, and many other fans such as us. He will be forever loved and dearly missed. <br> Thank you.

+3

admin
Report comment
(10y)

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(10y)

@Dr.Evil just goes to show, you can not do in real life what stunt drivers and movie camera magic can do on film. Kids take notes, exam to follow.

Report comment
(10y)

smiley pertamaxxxxxx <br> I can say no word

God
Report comment
(10y)

I read the article on Yahoo and it is very sad newssmiley. I know they started filming Fast and the Furious 7 back in September (from what I've seen on the movie's message board on IMDB) but I wonder what they'll do about his character if Paul Walker hadn't started shooting his scenes. <br> Why is it that the normal celebs tend to die so young and yet ones like the Kardashians still live? <br>

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(10y)

@FemaleLotRfan83 Playing with death maybe?

God
Report comment
(10y)

He will be missed and the Fast franchise won't be the same without him

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(10y)

@FemaleLotRfan83 Also condolences to the family and friends of the driver, Roger Rodas. <br>

Report comment
(10y)

so sad he will be missed R.I.P

expert
Report comment
(10y)

R.I.P

Report comment
(10y)

R.I.P

skilled
Report comment
(10y)

This is a DIRECT post from Vin Diesel off my FB page. <br> <br> Vin Diesel • <br> Breaking news : Fast and Furious 7 will be released… <br> <br> April 10th 2015

+1

God
Report comment
(10y)

With Walker's tragic death during filming, it makes sense for them to move the release date up. Hopefully they'll put the series to rest after this because it won't be as good without Paul Walker's character. <br> That and/ or have Brian killed off/retire off screen since I doubt his brother will do the character justice.

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(10y)

@FemaleLotRfan83 Never know.......hope he's as or close to being as good as his brother.

Report comment
(10y)

@Lil_Fireball🔥🎱 Hope so too and we'll have to wait and see in 2015

Report comment
(10y)

@FemaleLotRfan83 I cant see anyone else but Paul Walker as Brian O' Conner in the Fast and Furious series

Report comment
(9y)

Furious 7..!!!!!

God
Report comment
(9y)

It should be interesting seeing how they handle Walker's character's ending.

Report comment
(7y)

RIP...I loved you as an actor

Report comment
(7y)

R.I.P. :(

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,657 reviews • 122,383 films • 18,475 TV series