This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,381 reviews
122,276 films • 18,454 TV series

Remembering Buddy Holly (947 views, 2 replies)

This topic has been closed.

top expert
Report comment
(6y)

<br> <br> <br> Remembering Buddy Holly <br> <br> Born on this day, Charles Hardin Holley, (September 7, 1936 – February 3, 1959), known as Buddy Holly, was an American musician and singer-songwriter who was a central figure of mid-1950s rock and roll. He was born in Lubbock, Texas. Buddy would have been 81 years old today had he lived. <br> <br> Buddy Holly's style of performing and song-writing brought an enormous change to the music scene at a time when Rock 'n Roll was just beginning to become a popular music genre. He was a major influence on The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, Eric Clapton and many others. <br> <br> Holly was killed in a plane crash on February 3, 1959, on his way to perform in Fargo, North Dakota following a show at the Surf Ballroom in Clear Lake, Iowa. Buddy was only 22 years old when he died, an amazing fact when you consider how much he accomplished in his short life and what an incredibly powerful influence he had on rock and roll. ...
Read more

+2

senior guru
Report comment
(6y)

youtu.be/HmX_i43WELA <br> <br> this song reminds me of my family smiley ,growing up it was that 1 song that all the aunts uncles grans and even us kids sang at the family partys smiley with love and happyness <br> <br> and it was also when i first heard of him smiley <br> <br> love his songs but this has so much memories when i listen to it this is my fav song of his smiley

+1

guru
Report comment
(6y)

<br> Buddy Holly died before I was born! <br> But I still love listening to his music just like Elvis Presley they are great singers both sadly missed but never forgotten! 😭😭 <br> I have added some Buddy Holly music and a link to a video page I love ghost hunting shows and I you love Buddy you might like watching Dead Famous Ghostly Encounters this one is about Buddy Holly right to the end! 🤓 <br> Check it out you might like it too!! 👍🏻📺 <br> <br> Link: www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ip7e... <br> <br> <br> <br> R.I.P <br>

+1

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,381 reviews • 122,276 films • 18,454 TV series