This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,911 reviews
122,486 films • 18,490 TV series

Croc Video Search is Gone! (139 views, 7 replies)

master
Report comment
(4mo)

Just noticed the croc video search option was replaced with Amazon Video button.
smiley Sweet upgrade. smiley Thank You Doc!

+1

Report comment
(4mo)

Ehmm.....That change was effected 8 months ago. Kudos for situational awareness though smiley smiley smiley

+2

Hide 5 replies...
Report comment
(4mo)

@JudgeDredd Hadn’t scrolledl down far e’nuff to notice.
and never used croc ‘cuz it was crap.

+2

Report comment
(4mo)

@(⌐■_■) I am totally with you there. The only reason I noticed that change 8 months ago, was on account of the occasional complaint on the forums that Crocovid has disappeared from the movie page. Till then, I never realised that people were actually using it, let alone relying on it. smiley

+2

Report comment
(4mo)

@JudgeDredd I tried it several times but it seems to return huge lists of irrelevant stuff. Don't know if anyone used it.

+1

Report comment
(4mo)

@Buttless I actually tried it only once. It gave about three good results per hundred. A waste of time really. Good idea though but needed further refinement. I mean, who wouldnt want to simply google for links

Report comment
(4mo)

@JudgeDredd The good thing about 2M is the links, like lots of film fans I found this site several years ago and after a while got involved.
Thanks linkers!

+1

master
Report comment
(4mo)

Wasn't so much as announcing Croc's demise... but alerting to the swap from useless to useful search functionality.
smiley Like: W00T! Good work and kudo's Doc. smiley Yeah.

+1

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,911 reviews • 122,486 films • 18,490 TV series