This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,954 reviews
122,510 films • 18,490 TV series

Complaints and grievances. (1427 views, 188 replies)

This topic has been closed.

God
Report comment
(5y)

Tell us what's bugging you right now, last week or last year. Anytime. Tell us what gets under your skin, or what you're mad about. Tell us what irritates you, or IS irritating you. You can say it in one word, or make a rant.

+3

Hide 6 replies...

God
Report comment
(5y)

Corn. <br> <br> Corn bothers me. <br> <br> You eat it. It gets stuck in your teeth. <br> <br> Then why when you go to the loo, is it still whole??? <br> <br> How does that even work? <br> <br> Is that magic? Corn-magic?? <br>

+4

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@ I third the corn thing. There are always a few kernels mixed in with the brownie in tv dinners.

+3

Report comment
(5y)

@dramucom Why???? Why, would they do that to the poor, innocent brownie!! <br> <br> ...except for... corn IS taking over. <br> <br> I'm telling you. It's all very suspicious! smiley smiley

+3

master

I second the "corn" thing..... smiley But for different reasons I think.... smiley

+3

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@𝓜𝓸𝓾𝓼𝓮*🐭 It's a corn-spiracy! :O

+2

@ Haha, exactly my thoughts! :)

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@𝓜𝓸𝓾𝓼𝓮*🐭 Now it's a corn-acopia! ...ok, I'll stop. smiley

+1

senior guru

At this precise moment the thing that is bugging me is having no tobacco or milk. <br> <br> It's my Son's fault. He has lost his keys and borrowed mine so he doesn't have to wake me up if he comes in late. <br> Fine I said. I've been dieting for the last month, but the last couple of days I've felt like I might have a little chocolate relapse - his taking the keys means I can't be tempted to go to the shop. <br> Great. <br> Until I realised I've run out of milk and tobacco (which is also Son's fault because he took some earlier, and he never takes enough for one smoke, always more). <br> So yeah. Not happy right now.

+3

Hide 9 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@⭐️janerosity⭐️ Dieting sucks, too. :(

+1

@ Actually it's not been too bad. I've known I need to do it for years, but it was like a switch went off in my brain and that was it. Half a stone gone in a month - only another 3 1/2 to go... But I am determined.

Report comment
(5y)

@⭐️janerosity⭐️ I bet you didn't eat any corn though, did you? Watch out for corn. <br> <br> (And on a real and true note, well done you. :) )

@ Lol. Although as it comes out same as it went in it's not sticking to my hips is it? Maybe in dieting corn has it's true purpose. <br> <br> And thanks :)

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@⭐️janerosity⭐️ You can have all of the corn you like. You don't get to keep any of it! Corn for breakfast, lunch, and dinner! Eat up!

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@⭐️janerosity⭐️ I think you've hit the nail on the head - eat nothing but corn while chewing lightly, and poop it all out whole = the corn[w]hole diet! Awww waitaminute, that didn't sound ryte... 0.0

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

That's a real coincidence. I'm pizzed because I'm out of chocolate...of any kind, and I know I have to get up and go get some. And it's 95 degrees outside, and will melt, before I get home with it!

+2

Hide 11 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@bondojoe You're a choco-holic. Admit your powerless. We're here for you!!! lol smiley smiley

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@ I am. I didn't know that was a vice!

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@bondojoe You'll have to make a list of all chocolate you have harmed and make amends to the cocoa trees everywhere. Get started. It's a big job and you'll have to travel a lot.

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@ I owe an apology to everything, and everyone, everywhere!

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@bondojoe Now you're just disassociating from your real "problem" -- chocolate... <br> <br> ...and corn. <br> <br> Corn is everywhere! smiley smiley <br>

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@ If corn and cheese ever get together we'll have a REAL digestion problem.

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@bondojoe NEVER! :O <br> <br> Never say that again. <br> <br> Cheese is very Krafty. <br> <br> hahahahahahahahahahahaha

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@ That'sa Gouda Cheese'a

+1

@bondojoe Have some for me when you do !! :)

+2

senior guru
Report comment
(5y)

What makes me upset ,why System will not eat his corn? I told him if he did ,then chatbox will not get closed down again. smiley smiley . What's really upsets me when I have to drive 24 miles to see a doctor and he does not do anything for me ,just gives me pills and don't tell me why. that does get under my skin .

+2

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@gregsohappy I'm telling you, corn is out to get us all and take over the world. :O

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@gregsohappy If he fixed you, you wouldn't come back, and he'd be out of a job.

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@bondojoe He's in on the corn thing, I'm sure of it. lol

+3

God
Report comment
(5y)

RB doesn't like corn either. It seems to serve no purpose.

+3

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@bondojoe I believe it multiplies in our bowels and is taking over the sewer systems of the world soon to emerge as SUPER corn! :O

+3

Report comment
(5y)

@bondojoe just makes your poop bigger !!!

+2

God
Report comment
(5y)

I agree. Cars won't even run on it. You have to sneak 10% in with REAL gas.

+4

master

Okay I'm going to get it all out. The Transit system in this city of Toronto is something that's seriously messed up. It is called the TTC (Toronto Transit Commission). I take the TTC trains (two) and (two) buses each trip to work, 4 days a week. <br> <br> Some of the people are just vicious animals on there. No manners or courtesy whatsoever. The buses and trains are overcrowded. Some think it's fine to take an extra seat or even two for their junk. Others think they should be able to have a nap and take up an entire block of seats. <br> <br> On the trip home there are mothers with huge baby prams (who've obviously been at the beach all day) blocking passengers (who have been working all day) trying to enter or exit the vehicle. People are rude slobs (not all of course) but I'm pretty sure they all take the TTC (the slobs) just to be annoying. <br> <br> Okay, I feel a bit better now smiley

+7

Hide 17 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@𝓜𝓸𝓾𝓼𝓮*🐭 Grrrrr. How rude. <br> <br> Take some corn as protection. Just fling it around, they'll run for cover!

+4

@ Hey good idea, why didn't I think of that? 😎

+3

Report comment
(5y)

@𝓜𝓸𝓾𝓼𝓮*🐭 Slump your shoulders with an oversized jacket on and just shuffle a few kernals on the floor from time to time, mumble to yourself and bounce up and down a bit . . . you could well get a very wide berth?

+2

@Azishael Haha, I could see that possibly working smiley smiley

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@ What about corn on the knob ? Sorry i mean corn on the corb 🤗

+4

Report comment
(5y)

@chaseyerself hahahahahahahahahhahaha... <br> <br> ... but seriously... <br> <br> WATCH OUT FOR CORN smiley smiley smiley ;)

+3

Report comment
(5y)

@ I will ,,,,,Corn ,,,siderite 🤔😄

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@chaseyerself haha! <br> <br> Don't corn-template the corn-spiracy! smiley

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@chaseyerself There's a video genre for that . . . probably . . .

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@𝓜𝓸𝓾𝓼𝓮*🐭 That's what we're here for!!!

+3

Report comment
(5y)

@𝓜𝓸𝓾𝓼𝓮*🐭 Next time someone is taking up all the seats, this is what you do: <br> Pull half a ham sandwich out of your bag, then put it to your ear and pretend it is talking to you, then start to talk back to it and keep looking at the person in the seat. <br> <br> Better not come out with stuff like, do you want me to " kill " him. smiley

+3

@PureVodka🍺 Seriously, some of these people are already loons you wouldn't dare mess with.... they'd hurt you in a heartbeat.....😈 <br> <br> I like your idea though! :)

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@𝓜𝓸𝓾𝓼𝓮*🐭 The worst part is the front where they clearly have signs stating give up the seats for people who need them and yet nobody ever really does. Especially younger kids which is a damn shame. As a person who grew up here, I do not hesitate to point those lil sh*theads out. While keeping in mind the crazies on the TTC who can just kill me at any given time lol and lawd knows we have a lot of those.

+3

@3UN01A Yeah lots of rotten kids, they'd kill you to beat you to a seat basically.... unreal... <br> <br> And yes many very unstable people too...

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@𝓜𝓸𝓾𝓼𝓮*🐭 which is the mental health act's fault for not caring for them and releasing them too early from the wards.

+2

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Aunt Flow is on her way over to visit me and I was really hoping that she would decide to be late on show up next week but her messages on my app say otherwise and this is my complaint. She has such bad timing and sometimes I just wanna slap that b!tch. Corn would just make everything worse so I'll be avoiding that. I've nothing else to say ugh.sigh.meh. Just happy she isn't here YET so yaaay. smiley

+2

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@3UN01A and here I was expecting to get down voted again ;)

Report comment
(5y)

@3UN01A Oh there's the vote downs now.. I knew my secret admirer was lurking somewhere :D

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

The shop around corner from me put the price of a 10 pack of larger up by 11% " during the World Cup ", with some people, no matter how much money they have, they want more and more.

+4

Hide 15 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@PureVodka🍺 what is a 10 pack of larger?

Report comment
(5y)

@3UN01A Price you mean?

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@PureVodka🍺 No, she meant the spelling: <br> <br> LaRger. You meant laGer. lol <br> <br> Unless of course, you meant... CORN!!! :O :O :O

+3

Report comment
(5y)

@ Corn Liquor!

+3

Report comment
(5y)

@bondojoe Now you're getting it! Everything and everyone else has been a distraction, an illusion from the REAL issue: CORN. <br> <br> CORN-iens. They. Are. Here. <br> <br> :O :O :O

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@ Just when you think you've eyeballed ALL the hidden corn, and feeling kinda safe... NOOOOOO smiley IMPOSSIBLE!!

+4

Report comment
(5y)

@(⌐■_■) FFS! Corn is EVERY bloody WHERE! :O

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@ Jeezus, what bloody corn worshipper needed to vote this down? ROFL

+3

Report comment
(5y)

@ lol Yes lager, not even had a drink today. <br> Thanks for pointing out, have one on me. <br> <br> smiley smiley

+5

Report comment
(5y)

@PureVodka🍺 No. I meant the spelling unless it was something foreign to me - LAGER. :D

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@3UN01A I am surprised you did not guess what i meant, at least you know now. ;)

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@PureVodka🍺 Oh I knew the whole time lol

God
Report comment
(5y)

There's a cornucopia of them!

+3

Hide 6 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@bondojoe This whole thread is a ploy isn't it? A clever, clever ploy. <br> <br> YOU are CORN! :O :O :O

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@ If I told you, you would have to eat me!

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@bondojoe Just say no to corn!

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@ But I us a a corn cob pipe to smoke my herb!!!

+3

Report comment
(5y)

@bondojoe They are insidious! :O

+3

Report comment
(5y)

@ Rumor has it that there are CORN husking contests all over America this weekend, with the winners recieveing Tricornered hats, adorned with CORNFLOWERS! Second place finishers recieve a box of CORNSTARCH!

+3

God
Report comment
(5y)

I have a griievance. I'm sick of people defending Muslims that have destroyed part of Europe, and are now trying to finish off England. They are rapists, murderers, and criminal. They destroy every contry that they immigrate to. Certain people DEFEND their actions....their "groomoing" of young girls. WHITE girls. www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKQX1Z6A... www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PX0i6eH... It's time for decent people to stand up!

+2

Hide 35 replies...

@bondojoe It's the same here in Canada, they are taking over the homeless shelters, public housing. Not only that, they have priority standings for receiving "special" packages at the food banks. <br> <br> Where will it end?

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@𝓜𝓸𝓾𝓼𝓮*🐭 That's ALL "foreigners" here that get their foot in the door first with everything. Even with housing there is supposed to be a legit waiting list and yes people who need it first like single mothers or abused women are always priority but now it is any foreigner here legal or not> I support all new comers but not favouritism.

+1

@3UN01A Yes, but the refugees that I'm speaking of have priority over all others,thanks to Mr. Trudeau (True-Dope), and that's what I'm speaking of.....

+3

Report comment
(5y)

@𝓜𝓸𝓾𝓼𝓮*🐭 I totally understand. My husband and I always see it.

+3

Report comment
(5y)

@𝓜𝓸𝓾𝓼𝓮*🐭 It will end when people have sense enough, and guts enough to elect someone like Donald Trump. When people like us stand up, and speak against them.

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@bondojoe In the 1st vid he kept saying " Asian ", but it's not what he's titled it, that is strange! <br> <br> In the 2nd (1st time i've seen that), what he said is what Tommy is fighting for (justice for those raped KIDS), so why do people keep shouting racist. <br> Bet " all " the parents of these kids have been told to keep their mouths shut. <br> Got to wonder what some Muslim girls must go through.

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@PureVodka🍺 Does he say Asian because he would be seen as discriminating or racist otherwise? Who is the interviewer? Why is this published under "Comedy"? (I mean these questions with the utmost respect. I just like to know what I'm truly seeing here.)

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@ It's strange how it is titled Muslim, but he keeps saying Asian, something not right there...so what i mean is, did he title that vid? I don't know who did the interview. <br> <br> So the post or getting thumbs down, wonder why!

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@PureVodka🍺 It's from 2016 I noticed. I was hoping maybe Bondojoe knew since he posted it? <br> <br>

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@ No Idea. But as far as I know Asian gangs are not the problem. Muslims are. And the videos following that one point that out. Vodka know what and who Tommy Robinson is fighting. Everyone can watch and see wht is being done, and by whom. There are literally HUNDREDS of stories veifying this.

+3

Report comment
(5y)

@bondojoe @RB et al Apparently using the word Asian gives them a wider berth as to more easily obfuscate the fact that these are Muslims. Technically they are correct but they don't fool anyone. But yeah it's a way to cover their assets on the accusations of racism. I've seen a few stories from people poking fun at "journalists" that use alternative terms to refer to middle eastern men.

+3

Report comment
(5y)

@bondojoe Wish the people down voting these posts would say why, if i was down voting post for whatever reason, i would hold my hand up. <br> <br> [SPOILER] Wonder if this comment will get down voted.

+3

Report comment
(5y)

@PureVodka🍺 Even if you say someting i do not agree with, i am still going to upvote you:):):) despite my ways, that is just how i am. <br> <br> Put me in control of the internet and there would not be any thumbs down only thumbs up:):)

Report comment
(5y)

@bondojoe Many also of Christian faith groom by the thousands, not all Muslims or christians are bad though just because of a handful of nasties, i talk to some Muslims and they are so wonderful to speak with, you certainly do not mean all Muslims? is all of America a racist pig, because of the handful, rather thousands of kkk members still around in force? i guess i am a different thinker because there is evil all around but not everyone in a faith or nation is bad.

Report comment
(5y)

@KiaZi That's a hard question. All Muslims that follow the faith that instructs them to kill infidels are certainly bad. If they do not follow the faith, are they Muslims? Certainly any KKK is worthless. Or any American that wants to kill others because of their religion. If they say they are muslim, but are non violent, do they understand what it IS to be muslim?

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@bondojoe I believe there may be two versions of the Quran, one of a violent nature and the one that is just like buddism, Hindu and even Taoism, the bit about killing infidels in the page i read was only in the case of extreme violence when invaders come to your land and only when they are being killed, they are not even allowed to blow up buildings in the event of wartime, it is against such teachings, but incertain why many don't know of this version, only the violent one that should be burnt to hell. <br> <br> the Bible has gone through many transitions because of how violent it was before, the crusade, that was because of the Bible, and the burning of many innocent women during the witch hunts. <br> <br> I can be certain though that at least the people i have the pleasure to speak with, are Muslims of a kind nature, not the rubbish that could get all of them cursed with a life of more suffering.

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@KiaZi The new Testament, which Christians obey, has no violence in it. The commandments are to turn the other cheek. Therefore those professing to be christians cannot BE violent. As Islam has two versions, shouldn't we see the pacifists, condemning the violent Muslims? I do not see that. Shouldn't they be rising up in anger at Muslims that harm innocents? Where are the marches? Where are the statements by men of faith? Where is the outpouring of help, for those that have been harmed?

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@KiaZi For example.... "Where Do Muslims Really Stand on Shariah Law? Global Study Provides Fascinating Revelations <br> May 1, 2013 5:30 pm <br> Billy Hallowell <br> SHARETWEET <br> Many Muslims across the globe embrace shariah law (Islamic and Koranic law) and believe that it should be adopted as “the law of the land,” according to a new report by The Pew Forum on Religion and Public Life. Based on more than 38,000 face-to-face interviews with Muslims in Europe, Asia, the Middle East and Africa, the survey offers in-depth research about the lives and views of Islamic adherents across the globe. <br> <br> Of course, there are differences among believes based on both region and county. But perhaps the most intriguing elements observed are the findings that many of the Muslims who want shariah law in a number of countries also embrace harsh penalties such as stonings for adulterers and thieves’ hands being cut off. <br> <br> <br> <br> IS SHARIAH THE OFFICIAL WORD OF GOD — OR MAN? <br> <br> Pew notes that most Muslims see shariah law as “the revealed word of God rather than a body of law developed by men based on the word of God.” Overall, believers also seem to embrace the notion that shariah has only one, true meaning, although the level of this adherence varies in certain countries. ...
Read more

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@bondojoe That is the evil quran that no decent kind Muslim follows, so anyone that follows that is not a true Muslim, but a Muslim of false belief. <br> <br> I am very certain why everyone hates Muslims is because of this Evil version of the quran. <br> <br> it is true they like to set up mosques everywhere, but who does not? they also(i only speak for the true kind ones, not the evil breed) do not force people to them, act in kindness, be kindness and people will come. <br> <br> All these migrants and such that are coming over, they are being taught wrong to hate everything once in other lands, the people of Muslim faith simply do not teach this hatred. <br> <br> Muslim man took off his religous head covering to apply a thing aroung a boy to save his life, his Faith insits any help to anyone is in the teachings of the Quran, even those that hate them. <br> <br> But like i said i can only speak for those i have actually spoken with, if not i can hardly have anything to say except to agree, and without at least some sort of self contact, even just a simple message friend or pen-pal or more, then hating everyone is just so wrong in my eyes.

Report comment
(5y)

@bondojoe Also these people i speak of are ladies and very free and full of rights, and may i say very attractive some of them:) <br> Damn showing my vain side a little:D

Report comment
(5y)

@KiaZi I don't know any Muslims, so I am at a disatvantage. The only ones that I am aware of are the ones that are committingcrimes. That's why I asked why the others, if they ARE the majority, are not making themsleves known. I am not opposed to people that mean no harm to me. But I can only consider those that make themselves known.

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@bondojoe Yes completely understandable, if the good ones are not known to the masses, it is so easy to hate all these maases of criminals that come over, i cant name those, of the people i speak with but there is a man that i found that is trying to teach a peaceful way, but he is not being heard perhaps like he should be, if this man exists, why is he not all over main tv to teach Muslims in the west how to really be. do our governmets bring these here after teaching them wrong? <br> <br> its fully of Muslim faith but if you can stick with it, he is not evil in anyway.

Report comment
(5y)

Report comment
(5y)

@KiaZi He sounds like a nice guy... there should be more like him..... Then I read something like this..."Religious minorities have not “flourished” under Islam. In fact, they always dwindle to mere shadows after a few centuries of persecution and discrimination. Some were converted from their native religion by brute force, others under the agonizing strain of dhimmitude. <br> <br> What Muslims call “tolerance,” others correctly identify as institutionalized discrimination. The consignment of Jews and Christians to dhimmis under Islamic rule means that they are not allowed the same religious rights and freedoms as Muslims. They cannot share their faith, for example, or build houses of worship without permission. (See this link for rules imposed by the Islamic State) <br> <br> Historically, dhimmis have often had to wear distinguishing clothing or cut their hair in a particular manner that indicates their position of inferiority and humiliation. ...
Read more

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@bondojoe Done in the wrong teachings of Islam, killing others or yourself is prohibited in Islam says that in the video. so they have been taught wrong from someone, maybe where the jews(elites) come into play again, they have always been at each others throats in the east, now they control the US army and are wiping them out slowly, Israel is the enemy <br> but no true Muslim has ever read those verions of the quran, even those Muslims i speak of do not hate Americans, just the government, guess we have something in common with them.

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@KiaZi All of that may be true, but we can't ignore the fact that Switzerland, France, Germany, England...etc, are being systematically destroyed by Muslims, or people that CALL themselves Muslims...I can provide hundreds of videos that attest to that. People can tell us what is in their hearts, but we can also see what they are doing. It's like the movie "Mars Attacks".. "We come in peace"...as they shoot everyone. Do you doubt that Muslim gangs are prostituting young girls? Do we believe what we WANT to believe, or what we se as fact?

Report comment
(5y)

@bondojoe welcome to the world of propaganda and the shaping of peoples minds and opinions. This is happening on many topics, not just <br> muslims.

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@Icemankfc It's no surprise that people have no idea what is really going on. Finding the truth is like finding a snowflake in a blizzard.

+1

master
Report comment
(5y)

@RB... wooohoooo 'n weeeee!!! <br> <br> <br> <br> No? smiley okay, no way. smiley

+5

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@(⌐■_■) Nooooooooo poo! Corn. It's got faces!!!! <br> <br>

Report comment
(5y)

@(⌐■_■) This person REALLY needs to learn how to masticate.

master
Report comment
(5y)

<br>

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@(⌐■_■) :O :O :O

Report comment
(5y)

@ [SPOILER]

+1

senior guru
Report comment
(5y)

corn can be deadly .watch this youtu.be/0VCgRmUVGis

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@gregsohappy He's trying to figure out ways to defeat the Corn-iens from taking over. You can hear him muttering "corn, corn, corn..." He was probably abducted by corn and is suffering corn-shock. Poor man. smiley

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@ I was on my way to get some chocolate Ice cream last night, and heard this "rustling " sound, like a corn field in the wind! I blacked out, and woke up this morning, in a silo of CORN! I was taked to a small room, forced to eat CORN FLAKES for breakfast, and then relaeased! I don't know what they have done to me. I'm in fear for my life! I now have this craving for Candy Corn!!!

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@bondojoe :O :O :O be afraid! Very afraid! I'd ring the Monsanto organistion. They can "exorcise" the demonic Corn-iens from your body!

+1

senior guru
Report comment
(5y)

This is a easier way to spread corn in your field youtu.be/YeiIlD0w3ps

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@gregsohappy SPREAD IT? WE are tryimg to ELIMINATE it!

+1

guru
Report comment
(5y)

I love extra butter popcorn. smiley

+2

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@ginger666 I love organic popcorn cooked in coconut oil. It's so good! Yum!

+1

master

Here is a big one that is getting more obvious every day it seems. People (who've you never spoken with, not even in chat) are sending "friend requests"..... <br> <br> I have no idea who they are, but sometimes you look at their "analytics" and they watch adult films etc.... Ummm, thanks but no thanks. At least get to know someone a little (in chat or through the forums) but personally I'll never accept a friend request from someone I may regret accepting it from. <br> <br> I guess with newcomers that will happen, but still use some common sense...

+3

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@𝓜𝓸𝓾𝓼𝓮*🐭 I totally understand where you're coming from, which is why I like this site. I don't talk much online, I like to leave comments, and might send a friend request or two. But, on other Social Media (almost wrote S&M lol) sites, people sometimes get offended if you Don't send a request. I don't want to be friends with everyone, sometimes I just want a short convo with a stranger and then to move on. So yeah, I agree with that and love 2movies

+1

@RealitvJunkee Very well said and I liked the S&M reference! smiley <br> <br> I also sometimes like to just chat with someone, and sometimes you just hit it off, and I have no problem accepting friend requests in that case. <br> <br> And yes, this site totally rocks! Nothing like it anywhere. Long live TwoMovies! smiley

+1

top expert
Report comment
(5y)

The fake news on youtube and the stupid computer voices.

+3

Hide 6 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@Selenity84 Fake news on the television for sure. I totally agree with the computer voices. I don't even leave messages on voicemail, (almost said answering machines but would show my age a bit)

Report comment
(5y)

@Selenity84 ANYONE can make and upload a YouTube video and have it say anything they like. Question everything is wisdom with them. Although I must say, I really enjoy this guy: www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeNR0guN... His videos are well produced and he has no hidden agenda. He's just an incredibly inventive person (he says nothing) who is testing what unusual materials he can make knives out of (and not because he's violent). But I'm with you on the fake news and weird computer voices. It's very off-putting and sensationalistic. The world does not need more of that. :)

Report comment
(5y)

@ Apart from looking at trip (Gifs) vids after [SPOILER].. You or now making weapons from food. Yes i'm getting worried about you. smiley smiley

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@PureVodka🍺 I knew someone would say that. I doubt I could do any of that if I tried, he is so intricate and complex about it + I've no interest in the weapons, it's his complete devotion to the making of these things. It's fascinating. If he were making hats instead of knives, I'd be just as interested because his videos have no chat and are well produced and authentic. He's a chef, so that interests me more. LOL

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@PureVodka🍺 WOTS wrong with snorting flour? All the other kids are doing it??? :O smiley

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@ I've started watching these stupid things, and now I can't stop!

+2

master
Report comment
(5y)

The fact that you can't ride one skateboard around Hawai'i as its basically illegal. Like, wtf. This one surf capital of the world, how you gonna NOT let us ride our boards to go ride our boards?!?!?!? smiley smiley smiley The number of tickets I've gotten is assinine, my board sits disassembled behind my door for years now.. smiley God, I miss them.

+2

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@Melted~Dreams Ooooh gotcha, then you'll want this: <br> <br> www.youtube.com/watch?v=PX7wfyYU...

Report comment
(5y)

@Melted~Dreams Wow, really? That's so weird! What is there "reasoning" behind that? I'm with you. That just seems strange... like what's up with that???

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

I've got a grievance... All of those articles that you click on to read, and you get a video instead...that wom't PLAY!

+1

guru
Report comment
(5y)

My complaint/grievance is that summer television/video entertainment SUCKS!!

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

MORE Complaints and grievances.... clickbait. I click on a story that I want to read, and that sends me to another site, and I have to click on every sentence that I want to read. OR...it semds me to a site that wants me to PAY, to read their story. There are SCORES of sites BEGGING me to read their news, and some sites still want me to PAY THEM for news that others want to GIVE ME?

+3

Hide 7 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@bondojoe Sounds like a porn site, you little imp.smiley

+3

Report comment
(5y)

@PureVodka🍺 I'm OLD, I'm not DEAD!

+2

Report comment
(5y)
+2

Report comment
(5y)

@bondojoe "I'm not dead yet!" <br> <br> <br> <br> smiley smiley smiley

+3

Report comment
(5y)

@ Send out the love for Monty Python and thumb's up this one FOR SURE!

+3

Report comment
(5y)

@Azishael "I feel happy!!" smiley

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@ LOVE Monty Python!

+2

top expert
Report comment
(5y)

People b**ching at me to mow the yard, like i'm going to do that in a 95 to 100 degree weather. <br> <br> We actually had a mail lady die last week cause it was too hot.

+3

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@Selenity84 Could not agree more!!! In my neck of the woods you get a fine (about $350) if your grass is too high (has to be below 8 inches). Damn neighbors!

+2

God
Report comment
(5y)

Liberals....Liberals grieve me....

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@bondojoe Couldn't agree with you more.

+1

expert
Report comment
(5y)

I bus tables at a restaurant and I hate it when parents think that it is acceptable to put dirty diapers on the table, seat, or parking lot.

+4

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@schuyl I agree. I've worked in the service industry. People are pigs.

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@bondojoe Stay away from the Mcdonalds in the UK, some of our branches were found to have fecal traces amongst other things in the actual food and flurry's, i dare not think how police get treated.

Report comment
(5y)

@schuyl I have toddlers and that is DISGUSTING. It's called a bathroom. Sorry, I just can't believe people would do that. ew.

+3

top expert
Report comment
(5y)

mouth full of dirt and generally achy after digging all day again. least I found an old George v penny. worth a pound. in the condition of mine though probably 50p. So yeah, every cloud,

+2

God
Report comment
(5y)

My complaint is this nasty chem-trail weather that covers the sky, it keeps the heat in the atmosphere all through the night, not allowing any cooling, i can keep a window open and slowly get dosed with their poisons, but i close it up and have a fan blasting towards me, so cannot enjoy anything with the noise, so i have to turn off fan and heat up to watch things until whatever i watch ends, this is all the time in summer as my sister is nightime worker so sleeps in the day(thats fine though) and at night time need the fan on to keep cool and others are asleep so volume has to be minimal, cannot win, waiting on a calm winter please:)

+2

God
Report comment
(5y)

It sounds like you might wanrt to move to a more temperate zone. You can't do anything about the chemtrails, but you might find a better place for weather AND less pollution. Unless something is holding you, the world is yours.

+1

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@bondojoe Just my thoughts that as we know agents can take hold of planes, how do we know that they don't crash flights with people like me aboard? <br> <br> my grandparents have all that guff, insulated loft and walls just is no good in these heats, when winter used to come we just wrapped up in warmer clothes, but heatings and all the other stuff affects how we feel, heat wise in the summer, i have never left my country:(

Report comment
(5y)

@bondojoe I was looking into just double nets rather than blinds, because they filter pollen to a degree so thought they may act the same to filter out some of the poisons, i am not a great outdoors person, more accuratly i don't respond well to chem-trails, some just get a little sore throat, i can become ill for upto a week just to get over the worst.

Report comment
(5y)

@KiaZi I live directly under a flight path and me and all 6 of my invisible friends are just fine. ;)

God
Report comment
(5y)

Perhaps a vessel of your own. A saliboat, small plane, motorhome. motorcycle with camping gear. See the world. Just a thought. I've been all over America. It's true what they say, traveling does broaden your mind. It's amazing how differently people think in seperate geopraphical areas. It was sometimes like we didn't even grow up on the same planet.

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

If you are destined to stay in the same place, you should consider an underground house, or something of thta nature, with filtered air. It might block some of the radiation, and pollutants.

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

People that walk on my ceiling in the middle of the night! :O <br> <br> <br> <br> <br> smiley smiley smiley smiley

+2

Hide 4 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@ As Paul Simon said..."One man's ceiling is another man's floor. I've never complained about anyone's noise...anywhere iv'e lived, because I know they are hearing me too. I know that Living on the bottom is tougher, though. I've actually see dust fall from the ceilings, and things fall off of the walls!

Report comment
(5y)

@bondojoe Watch the video. It was meant for a laugh. LOL <br>

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@ I DID watch it...it may have been a joke, but when I was a young drunk man, those are the kind of things that I might have done! Just for fun of course! I was mean. I remeber baking a cake, and placing it outside the door of an extreemly large couple that lived next to me. They took it in and ate it! I was expecting them to get mad, but they thought it was a nice present. As I said...I was mean. Nothing like that, now. Now I"D eat the cake!

Report comment
(5y)

@bondojoe Lol so you believe there are people who stage elaborate annoyances of this description? They're geniuses if the do. My own upstairs neighbour is on the piss so much I swear he does it to keep me sleep deprived. He's a nice lad, just fecking noisy at 3 in the morning! Makes me wonder. Haha

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

I have a grievance. It's against people that are NOT Americans..bashing America....trying to tell Americans what to do. Mind your own country. You have plenty of problems, wherever you are from. Unless America's FOREIGN policy affects you directly...shut up. Our DOMESTIC policies have NOTHING to do with you. Our WALL has nothing to do with you. WE have a RIGHT to defend our borders. We see what has happened to you. OUR internal politics have no bearing on your problems. I could post articles ALL DAY LONG 24/7 about Europe's problems. I don't. I sometimes vote an article up, or down. What's funny about this is that the ones attacking America would kill to live here. We can't keep people out. As for you AMERICANS that hate your own country...why are you here? The economy is great. Save some money. LEAVE! Adios!

+3

Hide 4 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@bondojoe Joe, I think America's Foreign and Domestic policies may have global effects and that is why I am so concerned with what is going on in your country.

I would never bash America or Americans in general but there is one guy in the White House that may be the source of much of the conflict.

But you are right - America takes up way too much space in the international media. Now how could Trump go about changing that, I wonder.

Nice rant.

Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. I think Europe could stop Trump's rhetoric by being more independent. Why should America have such an effect on others? It's only important if you want globalization. I'm in favor of nationalization. If countries want to have trade with us..fine..if not, that's fine too. As far as moral obligations...let every country decide their own. Europe has put ITSELF in submission to the west. It should get itself out...instead of screaming at us. I remeber when Trump met May over trade deals. He said " We will deal with you...whether there is a brexit...or not". That's the ticket.

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@bondojoe It would be bad for America if America was cut off from all trade with other European countries. :(

May is also just UK, not Europe, and American/British trade is kind of a given.

Anyhow, that's not a criticism of anything you've written, Joe.

I just wouldn't want to see that happen.

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@ I would hate to see it happen to. I just wrote my post to the morons that do nothing but bash America...and don't even live here. I hope friendship between the nations stays strong.

+1

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,954 reviews • 122,510 films • 18,490 TV series