This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,742 reviews
122,406 films • 18,479 TV series

Check the Political Bias of Any Media Site (444 views, 9 replies)

This topic has been closed.

Report comment
(5y)

right wingers are such snowflakes. stop whining about everything. wahh obama/hilary. pathetic lmao

master
Report comment
(5y)

Ridiculous- The NYT and CNN only 'leans left'

Buzzfeed only leans to garbage? This is the same site that did a piece on drinking semen cocktails. Classy.

Spare me. I'm sure if someone tracked where the site is coming from no one would be surprised. It's just another way to distance themselves from their past behavior.

+4

Hide 4 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@BrunoAxemaker This is just silly.

I mean no offence, honestly.

It's all about what any one individual wants to believe, in the end.

I'm here (this site) for my celluloid fix, and to have a bit of craic. There's enough finger pointing and name calling in the world. I refuse to contribute to any negativity.

Yay for having fun because life is much, much too short to spend anymore time on separatism in any form.

Have a brilliant day or night or afternoon everyone!

:)

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@ thanks, i agree about all the "blame-game"its too much,on either side.

This is what bugs me though;all the liberal "Me Too"seems so pro-female,but then WHY WHY WHY,do these "new feminists"deliberately ignore the anti-femaleness of SHARIA LAW??why?They refuse to even mention it ANYWHERE!! smiley

WHAT is with the double-standard?white men are bad-behaved,but Muslim horrible laws are OK??

SOME LIBERAL explain this!!I am an old feminist,and in the 70;s,Sharia Law would get MUCHO SHITO FROM FEMINISTS~-I CANNOT be part of new feminism because it does NOT ring true!!it is a LEFT WING ONLY feminism. smiley

Report comment
(5y)

@BrunoAxemaker I agree,its too much"only the tip of the left-political iceburg is showing, most of the important info. is still hiding underwater." you should take it for granted,left-wing iceburgs are hiding their bulk,and it makes all the hidden danger worse. so you don't trust "any strange-hidden left--wing parties at all!!they are always hiding the big stuff--and not telling you the whole truth.

Report comment
(5y)

@clarachan1355 I think Breitbart is further right than they show it. Both sides are ridiculous

But the point of the site is to push the scrutiny away from left leaning sites. Any news source that talks about fake news is just that. They are trying to shift the blame.

It's really low integrity but no one should be surprised by now.

master
Report comment
(5y)

You can tell anyway by the amount of tears and tantrums they have when reporting brexit or President Trump

master
Report comment
(5y)

AND, I EVEN CATCH ANTI-TRUMP TIRADES IN FASHION MAGAZINES!!FASHION MAGAZINES??OH, and once again, the left wingers never get politically put down--only the right Trump side.--in stupid fashion magazines!!MOST of them have the same publisher, "CondeNast."it reeks of a big publishing company getting huge bribes to make all we woman who read dumb fashion mags,think there are ONLY LEFT WING FASHION people!!

--so, how much does that stink?that only "kill-off Trump and bribe witches to curse him"articles appear in CondeNast fashion!!BUT NEVER THE OTHER SIDE??BECAUSE some big and powerful male person up there, takes it for granted that American women are dumb,and would be easily swayed by their fashion magazines,to kick Trump down,cause the big and powerful-condenast, says so!!

ANYONE LIKE TO MENTION what male big-wigs up there, have decided that American women cannot think??--AND would not catch this??--and would just be led by the nose??

Consider whom that might be.Think about it.Ponder that question.We already know Hil thinks all we women are stupid.--cause she also thinks we never notice the huge undersides of HER iceburgs.
Read more

master
Report comment
(5y)

I should explain, we women are being told"the only sexist men"are republican white males".that turns out to be not true.Does anyone male (or female)have remarks about this?--cause right now,I don't see a "more-female-equality"politics side.--some, but not all.I always thought,"hey, the left is more pro-female equality!!"--now AFTER that fashion-magazine obvious stupidity, I don't think so.THAT STUFF is really stupid.ugh.

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,742 reviews • 122,406 films • 18,479 TV series