This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,725 reviews
122,397 films • 18,478 TV series

2 Movies Evolved error Check the log for more information (2071 views, 7 replies)

This topic has been closed.

Report comment
(7y)

2 Movies Evolved error Check the log for more information
Can someone tell me what I need to do?

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(7y)

@Tiger1000 Read faq

Report comment
(7y)

There's nothing useful on FAQ. <br> <br> I'm getting the same error message on my TV box. I understand that TwoMovies doesn't support TV boxes. No one cares. We have TV boxes and we want those boxes to give us TwoMovies as well as the other providers. The point of this forum is to make that happen (we're not expecting anything from the site administrators, but we would appreciate something helpful from anyone who has been able to make it work).

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(7y)

@seawitch We are not creators of those plugins.

Report comment
(7y)

Everyone knows that. We're hoping for someone to reply that actually knows something about those plugging and how to make them work. Why would you reply if you haven't anything to say other than you can't help? How useless is that? Can you imagine every string going on endlessly with every remember replying "Sorry, don't know the answer to that one . . . "

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(7y)

@seawitch Creators don't want to fix their plugins. It's a stupid technical problem with https protocol. <br> Now stop moaning and use the site instead.

Report comment
(7y)

perfectly good question. so where are all the people who know how to rectify (seawitch) problem.

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(7y)

@supertam1231 Learn Python and fix. Any problems?

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,725 reviews • 122,397 films • 18,478 TV series