This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,859 reviews
122,457 films • 18,487 TV series

Is 2-movies being blocked? (1859 views, 43 replies)

This topic has been closed.

senior master
Report comment
(4y)

2 movies was working this morning, just tried to log in again (Firefox) and got blocked:
What is happening?

+2

senior master
Report comment
(4y)

Getting the same in Chrome for the past two hours - using IE and working fine for the moment.

+2

expert
Report comment
(4y)

Yeap, same for me, chrome blocked IE ok

master
Report comment
(4y)

Get off IE asap. Use a blind browser... or Opera w VPN on. Best of luck to us all, scary times!

+3

Hide 4 replies...
Report comment
(4y)

@(⌐■_■) HOPW DO YOU GET A BLIND BROWSER??WHAT DO YOU DO???WANTS TO KNOW smiley

Report comment
(4y)
(edited)

@bigbluee90 peruse this list and see if anything fits smiley
www.online-tech-tips.com/softwar...

+2

Report comment
(4y)

@(⌐■_■) thank you!

+2

Report comment
(4y)
+1

Report comment
(4y)
(edited)

You can still load two-movies' page with Chrome if you click on the see details box then hit the visit this unsafe site link. smiley smiley

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(4y)

@Jewls i tried that but it does not work on chrome. it worked on my firefox though

expert
Report comment
(4y)

even using VPN. The "see details" suggestion didn't work.
Scary times indeed.

Do 'THEY' do something even year about this time. I seem to remember this sort of thing happening about this time last year?????

expert
Report comment
(4y)

And are there any other suffixex we can try??
Like .com .net .tv ???

+1

expert
Report comment
(4y)

And are there any other suffixex we can try??
Like .com .net .tv ???

master
Report comment
(4y)
(edited)

Not at the moment. But we're sure praying Doc is prepping a few remote mirrors right about now.
(FYI: Still no alerts from Opera)

+1

senior master
Report comment
(4y)

I switched to IE for this site but don't trust it.
Is there a way of whitelisting on Firefox?

Hide 4 replies...
Report comment
(4y)
(edited)

@Buttless I hope these instructions suffice for your ver of Firefox, but the task should be roughly similar:

FIREFOX // Choose 'Options' > Security tab > Exceptions > Enter (paste) dosmovies.com.... into the trusted sites list > Click Allow to save.

Sure hope this helps smiley

+1

Report comment
(4y)

@(⌐■_■) I clicked on the see details. At the end of the first line begging of the second line, it says something like ignore the risk. It left me in after I clicked on it.

Report comment
(4y)

@Buttless If firefox is giving you fits, go nab opera.com with free built-in VPN and add free adblock and ublock extensions to it. voila' You'll be running like Forest Gump in a short order. smiley

Report comment
(4y)

@Buttless there is no fuicking way to watch a movie either all the watch movie sites are blocked and i am sick of this ether run a website that works or everyone go find other websites--Dr., evil has to either do this professionally or quit.i am not killing myself trying to work on a failed website i can't use., bye!!!

expert
Report comment
(4y)

same here, for some reason google is blocking it as phishing and unsafe and so far I can only use the site on firefox after unblocking it on firefox. I can't unblock on chrome.

+1

top expert
Report comment
(4y)

I can only speak for Chrome and Windows 7....this what I did.
Click on settings....scroll down....click advanced...click Sync and Google services...3rd option down is "Safe Browsing (protects you and your device from dangerous sites)".... "slide the dot" to the left.
Of course you must have complete faith in your malware and antivirus

+3

Hide 10 replies...
Report comment
(4y)

@RiverTam Many thanks - you may have just saved my sanity. Not to mention the lives of countless millions of my neighbors. smiley smiley

+1

Report comment
(4y)

@waderex glad I could help

+1

Report comment
(4y)

@RiverTam Worked a treat TAM - thanks

+2

Report comment
(4y)

@..box.. My Pleasure

+1

Report comment
(4y)

@RiverTam Okay. I did that for Windows 10, & it worked. How long do I leave it like this?

+1

Report comment
(4y)

@EewoxKid Sorry, I have been a bit under the weather. All is OK now if someone hasn't already told you.

Report comment
(4y)

@RiverTam All good 🤗. Thanx. Hope you're feeling better.

Report comment
(4y)

@RiverTam Oh gawd how I miss Windows 7

+1

Report comment
(4y)

@PriscillaParadox They will have to pry Win 7 from my cold dead hands smiley

+2

Report comment
(4y)

@PriscillaParadox Yeah me too. smiley

senior master
Report comment
(4y)

Aha! It is the Avast security plug-in to Firefox that is blocking 2-movies, thinks it is a phishing site.
Remove Avast and everything works again.

Report comment
(4y)

I 've also been getting a strange "pop up" while I try and sign in or navigate "2 movies". It's never happened before so it lets me believe that this site has been hacked. I've notified google already. It sucks.

I use Safari browser.

Here is pop up I get while trying to navagate.

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(4y)

@<<--Xapi-->> Yes that's the same thing. I never used Safari but there must be something like 'safe browsing' in the security settings to untick.

Report comment
(4y)

@<<--Xapi-->> What exactly is a "hack"like this?Someone got into the sites' software,say,for "logging in" or"screw up site internal controls"to really mess it up?accuse the site of "phishing"?(I been using Opera,and it works.)It must have been a very sophisticated hacker,someone who maybe works for huge companies.You know I saw an ad months ago,online,that said,"pay us and we hack anything you want."I was really shocked, I wondered if it was a trap.--cause I would go thru friends or associates to ever get hacking help,not answer an ad.Too risky.SHEEEESH.

expert
Report comment
(4y)

I think the issue has been resolved by today, Monday, 4 Nov at 2300 (PST). I have just come one without an issue on Waterfox.

Sounds like a lot of craziness going on but I am glad to find that it has all been resolved now.

♥️ V

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(4y)

@nonamemanon I would have kept Waterfox,but the bookmarks would not load.Updates would upset the whole browser,so it was thrown off.Is that "stability factor"?Too bad cause I had really liked Waterfox.

Report comment
(4y)

@clarachan1355 Hi!

Hmmm. I have not encountered that issue yet. I cannot remember when exactly I started to use the browser but have been using it for a while now. So far, that has not happened to me. I am sorry that happened to you with WaterFox. I hope you found something that you like just as much!

skilled
Report comment
(4y)

TwoMovies certificate was removed which leads Firefox and Chrome to flag the site as Deceptive (Because their certificate no longer matches the one on file).
There is a setting in Chrome to ignore this warning:
Settings->Advanced->Privacy & Security
Now expand the Sync and Google services (click on the little arrow on the right)
Look for: Safe Browsing (protects you and your device from dangerous sites) and turn it off.
Now restart your browser and go to Two-Movies.me

While this option is off, do NOT go to any new web sites that you do not have a prior link to.

Lance

+3

Hide 5 replies...
Report comment
(4y)

@LanceL everything is ok with the certificate
www.sslshopper.com/ssl-checker.h...

Report comment
(4y)

@Dr.Evil Ok I can turn my Safe Browsing back on. Thanks for the info
Lance

Report comment
(4y)

@Dr.Evil Safe Browsing is back on and Two-Movies comes up just fine.
Thanks Again, D.E.
Lance

+1

Report comment
(4y)

@Dr.Evil Oload and Vstream are gone; what is the procedure for uploading to a new site? And which one? Suppose there are viewers who saved everything of interest and could feed them back, but didn't know where to start?

Report comment
(4y)

@LanceL Oh---maybe use other browsers for new sites??The hacker actually removed the certificate?Yow,what gall! smiley How do they make"burglar alarm systems"for websites? smiley Now years ago,was first time I ran into"private locked sites"you got very severely rebuffed.Two nations had em,very strong,early, Germany and Israel.(??)weird coincidence.--Those two were very good at computers.(??) smiley

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,859 reviews • 122,457 films • 18,487 TV series