This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,720 reviews
122,397 films • 18,478 TV series

Anyone here into collectables? (314 views, 18 replies)

This topic has been closed.

senior guru
Report comment
(2y)

There is a little shop here in Edmonton run by the nicest and most honest family you could ever hope to deal with. The store is called Curiosity Inc. His name is Alex and he is auctioning off what he calls his monster collection. He purchased someones collection of movie & television memorabilia.

There is just way too much for me to list so I will just post this link he put on youtube today with all the information you will need to decide if you are interested or not.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrVcYRTj...

+1

top expert
Report comment
(2y)

i prefer my collectibles to be 2000 or 3000 years older, maybe more .. and possibly cheaper. You wont believe some of this crap :)
medusa-art.com/

Hide 11 replies...
Report comment
(2y)

@Kingarco66 Alex has quite a bit of that stuff too. The store is antiques and collectables, along with being a general store with newer items. He just listed another video this morning from his shop. Maybe you should have a look. Although, I watched it already and I don't recall him showing his museum pieces that he has for sale. He does have quite a bit of stuff.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Ksa1bgq...

Just check out his channel you'll find the stuff you seek, trust me. smiley

senior guru
Report comment
(2y)

When Alex holds an auction with Castner's, it's because he only has a small shop and likes to keep the inventory moving. When he puts stuff up for auction, no matter how much it's worth, it starts at the $10 range and he just hopes for the best price.

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,720 reviews • 122,397 films • 18,478 TV series