This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,747 reviews
122,406 films • 18,479 TV series

Adjusting the chat (2322 views, 27 replies)

This topic has been closed.

skilled
Report comment
(10y)

Was just wondering if there's a way to have the chat pop-out like a separate tab or make the chat bigger so you can see what's going on or at least make the font little bigger than 12.

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(10y)

@Lil_Fireball🔥🎱 Everything is possible :)

+2

skilled
Report comment
(10y)

Would me must appreciated and would make things easier to read for those that don't have a very good pc screen. *Raises hand*

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(10y)

@Lil_Fireball🔥🎱 The font now is bigger.

+1

God
Report comment
(10y)

That's a good idea

+1

skilled
Report comment
(10y)

Another reason for this request is to separate rule breakers from the others. Therefore a screen shot could be taken and sent to you, Dr.Evil.

Hide 5 replies...
Report comment
(10y)

@Lil_Fireball🔥🎱 There's another issue with hotprincess making multiple accounts saying her accounts were "hacked" and she creates another account. She makes 4 accounts 2 nights ago and made 2 more last night. FemaleLOTRfan(Fem) and myself have TRIED telling hotprincess that multi-accounting is bannable on ANY movie site as well as harrassement, in which Fem and I have had people coming to us asking us to make her stop. We have been nice in telling her to stop, hotprincess refuses to heed warning and gets angry when people block her. She's become hostile when Fem and I tell her repeatedly about the Twomovies site policies.

Report comment
(10y)

@Lil_Fireball🔥🎱 I notified Dr Evil about Princess's 2 accounts from last night and he banned her IP

Report comment
(10y)

@FemaleLotRfan83 so no more princess?

Report comment
(10y)

@Lil_Fireball🔥🎱 Hopefully she is gone permanently

Report comment
(10y)

@FemaleLotRfan83 *Dances*

top expert
Report comment
(10y)

mmmmm wanka starting his crap again?

+1

Hide 8 replies...
Report comment
(10y)

@#NotInMyName Sounds more like you Dreama.And why do you always try to bring others into the drama when sh*ts stirring.Get a life already.

Report comment
(10y)

@JokersWild oh wanka - so u know who u r , and have a guilty concious ... otherwise why bother to respond - lol. <br> no really u shouldnt have - we all know u r the king of brothers shooting themselves with their own guns. and how are your pet dogs constantly kept in cages unless u r sober enough to look after them right. <br> dreama drama -vs- wanka joka... cos no-one else wants ta! <br> call me all the names under the sun u tosser cos u and i both know why i call u what i do ... and u seek to attack me (via an internet virtual identity) by saying i'm doing the drama ... maybe if your mother pulled her finger out and your dad walloped u a bit harder u wouldnt be the twat u r. <br> QED

Moderator notice from Dr.Evil (10y)

Report comment
(10y)

@#NotInMyName wtf? <br> what planet u on? <br> rating???

Report comment
(10y)

@#NotInMyName You're funny.You rate your own comments with thumbs up blahaha LAMO!

Report comment
(10y)

@#NotInMyName The fact that you use your many accounts (we know who you are) to give yourself TU. <br>

Report comment
(10y)

@FemaleLotRfan83 She had about 30. Lol.

+3

Report comment
(10y)

@Dr.Evil More than 30 of her own thumbs up or more than 30 accounts?

Report comment
(10y)

skilled
Report comment
(10y)

Seriously, doc... u need mods back in here. After u left they came back on a different name. <br>

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(10y)

@Lil_Fireball🔥🎱 Tiana has a point about mods. This stuff happens when you (the admins) are offline and the user Tiana is re came back but under different names. <br> <br>

Report comment
(10y)

i have a suggestion for the chat since there has been multiple amounts of chat abuse by CERTAIN people any way you could make it so poeple can make group chats so people can make a group and if someone is bothering them they can deal with it by jus kicking them from the group chat or something and i agree with tiana mods= less trouble= less hassle for you to put up with and every other user on the website and sorry for my grammar :l

admin
Report comment
(10y)

Okay. Now we have limited signups. Only 1 ip = 1 user.

+1

skilled
Report comment
(10y)

Hope it works doc. If not....time to hire mods again.

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(10y)

skilled
Report comment
(10y)

Can't use the chat. Why?

+1

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,747 reviews • 122,406 films • 18,479 TV series