This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,745 reviews
122,406 films • 18,479 TV series

Added 'Guests' module on your profiles (3656 views, 40 replies)

This topic has been closed.

admin
Report comment
(11y)

Now you can see smiley who views your profile. Enjoy. <br> <br> UPD! <br> Added options! Go to settings page on your profile and choose desirable setting. Now you can disable this module, set rules, and set your profile indo invisible mode to view profiles anonymously.

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(11y)

@Dr.Evil P.s. this feauture is in beta mode. Soon you will have options.

Report comment
(11y)

@Dr.Evil Added options! Go to settings page on your profile and choose desirable setting.

+1

admin
Report comment
(11y)

I need comments. Do you like this or not?

Report comment
(11y)

it is interesting, then you can view their profiles afterward... and maybe learn from them something.

Hide 14 replies...
Report comment
(11y)

@KristiKat Why people click thumbs down on my 1st message? )

+2

Report comment
(11y)

@Dr.Evil lmao thats prob a lonely stalker who didnt want people to see he was creepin

+2

Report comment
(11y)

@Dr.Evil people who believe it is better to be invisible thinking about you, LOL

+1

Report comment
(11y)

@Dr.Evil maybe cos its a sh*t idea. fix the search results bug.

+2

Report comment
(11y)

@#NotInMyName Search autocomplete?

+1

Report comment
(11y)

@Dr.Evil notwithstanding the iditotic comment below - search for the movie 'red' it isnt displaying the result for the movie 'red'. <br> if u search under actor for bruce willis the movie 'red' appears in the search results. <br> i think this is a page throw display issue. <br> <br> and joka if u had a knob u would be playing with it instead of just being a nuisance cos u have nothing helpful,insightful or intelligent to add.

Report comment
(11y)

@#NotInMyName Ok. Increased search results to 50.

Report comment
(11y)

@Dr.Evil not ok - 'red'still not showing up in search results. but hey its your site if u dont want to test your changes ...

Report comment
(11y)

@#NotInMyName what RED are you looking for? give me the link

Report comment
(11y)

@#NotInMyName should work fine now

Report comment
(11y)

@Dr.Evil yes red now displays but u have created another problem. when u extended the search display the final result was in the lhs column. now the final result is still in the left hand column. <br> one of the nicest things aout this site is the catelougue of old movies - so i guess your date sort fixed the 'red' display issue - but other films with red in the title arent being displayd. maybe introduce disturbance testing into your development protocol.

+1

Report comment
(11y)

@#NotInMyName Now results are sorted by release year descending. Just search with a release year or more detailed query

Report comment
(11y)

@Dr.Evil orginal results displayed movies from the 1930's. therefore these results should show them too - keep deleting my commetns like u did about paying me my poetery prize and it will be just u and joka left. <br> wank buddies?

Report comment
(11y)

@Dr.Evil More then likely it was dreama...."give the baby her bottle" lol

+1

senior guru
Report comment
(11y)

I like it thumbs up from me. :)

+1

admin
Report comment
(11y)

We can hide your guests block from other site users (and visitors). So only you as a profile owner can see your guests. <br> <br> At the moment everybody can see your guests.

+1

top expert
Report comment
(11y)

you lot are so stupid! <br> u forgot that 'guests' can view profiles and dont get 'logged' <br> happy trolling freaks.

Moderator notice from Dr.Evil (11y)

Hide 4 replies...
Report comment
(11y)

@#NotInMyName why are u so interested in showing ppl who looks at their profile - what r u an internet police informer...jus saying if ppl want to troll all they gotta do is logout....so what exactly was the aim of 'guests to your profile'? <br>

+1

Report comment
(11y)

@#NotInMyName Aim? It's cool to see who visits your profile. It is interesting. You can grab more attention or find new friends. We want to push the site more into a social vector. Of course this feature is new and we may include options like invisible mode or removing this block totally.

+1

Report comment
(11y)

@Dr.Evil thank you - if someone starts typing random crapinto the chatbox i would want to see who it is --- but for me to do that would maybe incote them to direct their random crap towards me.... so i think this actually detracts from looking at ppls profiles

+2

Report comment
(11y)

@#NotInMyName lol is that u trying to be funny

top expert
Report comment
(11y)

and if u wanted to make this a more socialable site u need to sort out the site bullies and u know who they are! and why i am not here as often as i would like to be

+3

Hide 4 replies...
Report comment
(11y)

@#NotInMyName Should I remove myself? ;)

+1

Report comment
(11y)

@Dr.Evil Just ban me for good...That's what she wants! haha

Report comment
(11y)

@#NotInMyName Dreama you're the only bully on this site..always trying to point the finger at some one else when there isn't even any drama...LAME!

Report comment
(11y)

@JokersWild so then, where is Apac then hey Joka? <br> - run me down all u want for what u see in others says all people need to know about you.

Report comment
(11y)

lol Dr Evil. you may try and be bad but that hacktavist sure has got you bagged. just do the job right and say Yes Mistress with the exepted reverance and all will be well with your site.

Hide 4 replies...
Report comment
(11y)

@☪☮e✡is✝ dreama stop creating fake accounts

Report comment
(11y)

@Dr.Evil ? wtf weirdo

+1

Report comment
(11y)

@☪☮e✡is✝ weirdo - lol - i am never that mind tempered.

+3

Report comment
(11y)

@#NotInMyName relogin.. oh I suspended that account...

+1

top expert
Report comment
(11y)

and dr evil deleted a whole of forumn content to protect the innocent and hide his darstliness. i dont care anymore, u and wanka are welcome to it - i dont comment, i dont submit links, i dont chat and now i wont bother contributing here either. <br>

Moderator notice from Dr.Evil (11y)

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(11y)

@#NotInMyName How many accounts does that make Doc haha smiley

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,745 reviews • 122,406 films • 18,479 TV series