This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,254 reviews
122,251 films • 18,445 TV series

A "Watch & Read" Collection - The Will Trent Series by Karin Slaughter. (204 views, 5 replies)

senior master
Report comment
(9mo)

Watch ...

Link: dosmovies.com/tv/Will_Trent

Read ...

Links:

The Will Trent Series by Karin Slaughter (Book One to Seven) - www.dropbox.com/s/mgirjvgjcdonvr...

The Kept Woman by Karin Slaughter (Will Trent #8) - www.dropbox.com/s/ny6yhf98ojy5v1...

The Last Widow by Karin Slaughter (Will Trent #9) - www.dropbox.com/s/sbj0qmwb7ycelp...

The Silent Wife by Karin Slaughter (Will Trent #10) - www.dropbox.com/s/4l6xe946n77cnj...

+3

senior master
Report comment
(9mo)
(edited)

I think there are 12 books total in this Will Trent collection? I haven't watched the TV series (there's only so much one person can view and read in a day! smiley ), but I may check it out. Thanks for the background information!

+1

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(9mo)
(edited)

@DontSpeak There is a #11 novel which is due out on 22nd August 2023 (according to Amazon) called After That Night.

There are also two short stories featuring Will Trent, Busted and Snatched (according to the author's website) and I'll see if I can find them in the bowels of the basement.

The series is quite good.

+1

Report comment
(9mo)
(edited)

@..box.. Ah, 10 Novels and two Novellas is why they are advertised as a "twelve book series".

Oh those marketers and their marketing tactics! smiley

+1

Report comment
(9mo)

@DontSpeak That's it. If I find the novellas I'll make them available with the new publication over the summer.

+1

senior master
Report comment
(9mo)

+1

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,254 reviews • 122,251 films • 18,445 TV series