About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,881 reviews
122,472 films • 18,489 TV series

warning message (697 views, 12 replies)

This topic has been closed.

senior guru
Report comment
(5y)

can anyone please tell me WHAT THIS MEANS AND WHY I KEEP GETTING IT ,,!
and yes i have sent it to Evil ( not this screen shot one from before ) hes not yet got back to me i will put that down to him been a busy guy smiley smiley smiley but if any use that know about this stuff could use fill me in as its really doing my nut in now smiley smiley

+1

senior guru
Report comment
(5y)

It's meant to filter out web bots, autospammers, and other unpleasantness, but it seems to get all sensitive and snowflakey and pop up for us regular users too, particularly when you logout.

As long as you complete the Captcha process you'll be fine.

Hide 5 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@Lurkio aw thank you. i get what u mean and yes its a pain for users. as for the captcha thing i dont seem to get that anymore only get that when this message appears which is getting more frequent 😡 but thanks for ur help

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@chaseyerself I think it means you have been chosen to be converted into a mechanical woman for the guy in the white coat. The woman with him doesn't look like she likes him...or anyone! He's saying.."I'll take YOU!" LOL!

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@bondojoe Haha... Very good!! :)

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@bondojoe i thought hes saying "" HERE YOU YOUR COMING WITH ME """ and thats me in cyber life as his wing woman just incase things turn sour lol

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@chaseyerself That reminds me of an old Dracula movie where he just points at women and says "Come HERE!" One of my friends tried that for about a month...it never worked! LOL! But he was fun to watch!

+2

God
Report comment
(5y)

Are you saying that you get that screen without the Captcha?

Are you on your mobile/cell phone by any chance?

The same thing happens to me on my mobile/cell phone and I cannot complete it because I cannot get the captcha (I think it's an error).

+1

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@ yea ! i used to get it ALL THE TIME when it first got put on the site but it stopped askng me to use it , that was like months ago and glad its away cause its a pain in thee ass , sometimes it worked mostly it took a few attempts at ticking them dam boxes before it worked lol

no av always used the ipads ? don't use anything else really , laptop sits thr collecting dust and unless al 3 ipads batterys are dead thats when id use it 👍

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@chaseyerself It happens only on my mobile phone, so that probably one possibility why it happens to you, as well.

:)

master
Report comment
(5y)

UH---WHAT CAPSCHA? Im on a desk computer.I get this when not logged in.A lot lately.

guru
Report comment
(5y)

I got the 'captcha' thing once. I closed the tab. opened a new one and signed in as normal.
I also use a desk top job. You'd have to be about 80 feet tall to put this beastie in your pocket.

senior guru
Report comment
(5y)

I used to get it with my previous bookmark but not since I last updated it. smiley

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,881 reviews • 122,472 films • 18,489 TV series