This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,739 reviews
122,398 films • 18,478 TV series

New/old messages view (1072 views, 26 replies)

This topic has been closed.

top expert
Report comment
(6y)

Is there a way to select a preference to which way we receive message views? I prefer the old view where there is a list of all the messages.

Thanks

+4

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(6y)

@Etheria We've added "Inbox" link that will redirect you directly to your...... inbox. :)

+5

Report comment
(6y)

@Dr.Evil Thank you! <br> <br> Problem solved and everyone is happy, chatters and watchers

Report comment
(6y)

@Dr.Evil Looks good. smiley smiley

admin
Report comment
(6y)

Why do you prefer the old view? We can improve the new view.

top expert
Report comment
(6y)

The new view only has a single message, the old view has a list. The new message view doesn't have a way to go from message to message, but the old one has pages that you have a list, then if you have many incoming subscriptions, they would spill over onto other pages. <br> <br> <br> <br> <br>

+2

admin
Report comment
(6y)

dosmovies.com/send_message/notification_.... <br> All your notifications. Looks bad?

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(6y)

@Dr.Evil Please tell me what you think.

top expert
Report comment
(6y)

The one on the top is the new message. I can only see one message. Below is the old format where I can see all messages. I prefer being able to see all the messages, so just wondering if there is a way to lock a preference to the old view :)

+1

Hide 5 replies...
Report comment
(6y)

@Etheria You find the old view useful because you don't chat with people in private. I've got a lot of private chats and I like the new view.

Report comment
(6y)

@Dr.Evil That is right, I don't have conversations. I was just wondering if there could be a way to revert back to the old way, but I am sensing that is a no.

+1

Report comment
(6y)

@Etheria The new view boosted private messaging and users asked about this feature. The old view is still alive.

Report comment
(6y)

@Dr.Evil Thank you. I was hoping for a permanent option to view one way or the other, but I will just select the "old message view" option every time.

+1

Report comment
(6y)

@Etheria I like the old better too. Can't get the theme to stick have to change it back to black everyday. It is easier on my eyeballs lol <br>

+2

expert
Report comment
(6y)

I'm with Etheria smiley , it would be nice to choose which view you want. The 'New Look' may be OK for those who do a lot of chatting but for those who are only interested in Movies or Shows it's a pain in the butt. smiley PLEASE give us a choice! smiley <br> <br>

+8

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(6y)

@🌻MomDawg🌻 Wish I could like this twice!

+2

Report comment
(6y)

@fortunate1 LOL, Thank You

Report comment
(6y)

@🌻MomDawg🌻 There is now an added function, thanks to Dr. Evil. You have messages (beside your avatar) and an inbox. Messages is chatting and inbox is the old messages list.

+1

admin
Report comment
(6y)

Anybody else having inconveniences using the new message design?

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(6y)

@Dr.Evil Ummm...my messages look the same as they always have. So I'm a little confused as to what this is all about smiley

Report comment
(6y)

@Dr.Evil I don't chat so I prefer the old view however using Inbox instead of Messages is fine with me! As always TwoMovies rocks!

Report comment
(6y)

@Dr.Evil i think its down to wat ur used to , i personally not that keen on the new setup but i dont have to use it i can stil use the old setup by going to my profile page first

master
Report comment
(6y)

I do have private messages and it says a 200 max. The notifications of new episodes apparently count for that but my real question is...will you explain the delete function to me? I tried to delete several of messages and they were deleted...but then there is a column of my avatar pic on the right side saying 'message deleted' for every message I deleted??? What happens at message 200?

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(6y)

@ThomasinaPaine Go to inbox <br> <br> Feed Subscriptions Watchlist Favorites Playlists Friends Music Messages Inbox Dr.Evil Exit

Report comment
(6y)

@ThomasinaPaine And you can leave messages as is. Don't delete them. There are NO limits for your messages.

master
Report comment
(6y)

(cont) apparently for every message I deleted they are still being counted. <br> <br> AY....CARUMBA!!!!!

master
Report comment
(6y)

okedoke then. Problem solved. Thank ye.

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,739 reviews • 122,398 films • 18,478 TV series