This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,385 reviews
122,276 films • 18,454 TV series

Domain changed (10795 views, 24 replies)

This topic has been closed.

admin
Report comment
(4y)
(edited)

Had to close the old domain for various reasons. Enjoy the new old domain two-movies.me

Please spread the word, bookmark and place links to this new domain on social networks and forums.

+32

guru
Report comment
(4y)

I come here sometimes 5 times a day , and just typing the adress did not worked for me in the first try smiley but now I bookmarked it on 2 pc's on different places and works fine again smiley thank you Dr.Evil , can't live without my dose of two-movies.me smiley

+9

master
Report comment
(4y)

problems with the inbox and links dr.Evil!!!

+1

Report comment
(4y)
(edited)

Hi Dr. Evil - I have been able to switch over to the new domain however when I click on the links in my Inbox for my followed shows, they take me to the old site with the new domain message. thanks for your help!

+3

Hide 6 replies...
Report comment
(4y)

@krisara Yes this is the best way to find us.

+2

Report comment
(4y)

@Dr.Evil Hi! I meant when I click on the links in this site inbox- the links still direct to the old domain - like Decardo has said above as well.

+3

Report comment
(4y)

@Dr.Evil I am having the same problem as Krisara and others. How do you fix it. I have been able to switch over to the new domain however when I click on the links in my Inbox for my followed shows, they take me to the old site with the new domain message

+2

Report comment
(4y)

@summer021 Use your Subscription page for now until the popup is fixed.

+1

Report comment
(4y)
(edited)

@Dr.Evil Thanks for keeping this place up and running, Dr. Your efforts are so very much appreciated.
I imagine the tech is less of a challenge than the people. smiley
Keep up the great work and we'll put you on steady. smiley

+6

Report comment
(4y)

@Dr.Evil Dr. Evil, I just want to say....Thank you! Just for providing an amazing website! You have provided myself and my family numerous hours of entertainment! =)

+2

senior guru
Report comment
(4y)

Same problem here with inbox links being dead. Thanks for any help towards this. Love this site!!

+3

top expert
Report comment
(4y)

I'll follow. smiley

guru
Report comment
(4y)

I was getting a java script error (not logged in at the time)... I clicked ok, and it took me to the page I was going, but again there was an error.

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(4y)

@Sighlass I also get a Java error message also. I finally got in using a link a thread that was posted on your twitter page from 2018.

senior master
Report comment
(4y)

I was worried about scams when the rerouting message came up, and opened it in a burner PC. But all okay, thanks Dr Evil.

+1

Report comment
(4y)

Dr Evil, whenever I go to the new domain, as suggested, I am able to get into my messages etc, but every attempt to watch a movie takes me back to the domain page. Help!

+1

guru
Report comment
(4y)

Assholes think can crush sharing comunitys. Copy right etc f**k off you want real statisic of viewers dont make it expesive luxury go see a film price anything near hotspot like hospital cinema anything want stupid money for drink food parking. Even ok tv want money for f**k off would pay a little maybe or watch ads but tv lisance as well naw get tae fxxx

guru
Report comment
(4y)

Error pages is usally your providers bullsh*t reroute when addreas changes.found that a problem a while ago. Some u can switch of auto redirect bullsh*t.

Report comment
(4y)

Again??? Dang. Okay :)

+1

Report comment
(4y)

I can't watch any of my inbox shows. It sends me to the old page. How do I fix this???

+1

Report comment
(4y)

I can't watch any of my inbox shows. It sends me to the old page. How do I fix this???

+1

admin
Report comment
(4y)

Old email notifications = old domain. New notifications being sent with new domain.

God
Report comment
(4y)
(edited)

There are a few bugs when switching over as expected.

This valid issue should have been put under the thread on the site bugs including the specific issue you are experiencing on the problem URL page. For example: dosmovies.com/forum/topic/Site-Support-H....

Dr. Evil has made a wise decision in making this change and not a subbdomain change.

Say thank to @Dr Evil. For all his hard work!

We should ALL be grateful and patient. Everything related to maintaining this site is hard work for a multitude of reasons.

+5

God

Noted & bookmarked!!

+2

Report comment
(4y)

I don't have cable or regular wifi in my house so your site has keep me plugged in and able to watch everyday!! THANK YOU DR!!

+1

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,385 reviews • 122,276 films • 18,454 TV series