This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,788 reviews
122,426 films • 18,483 TV series

skinwalker ranch (630 views, 14 replies)

This topic has been closed.

God
Report comment
(5y)

To anyone that remembers the movie "Skinwalker Ranch", the found footage style horror movie. <br> dosmovies.com/watch_movie/Skinwalker_Ran.... <br> My son found this trailer for a new documentary coming out this September and it is called "Hunt for the Skinwalker": <br> <br> I believe the movie took the idea from a real ranch. It sounds like a lot of the same things that were happening in the movie. I think this is going to be a really good documentary smiley <br> <br>

+4

Hide 4 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@Teeny💋 i loved Skinwalker Ranch ... and definitely look forward to this !! thanks for the heads-up :) <br>

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@eraserhead11 I know! My son hadn't heard of the movie and thought it was coming out too. I told him no we've got it here....that is what he is watching now. It looks like his conspiracy interests on youtube paid off...lol

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@Teeny💋 I just added "Skinwalker Ranch" to my watch-list, it's always nice to find something I have missed out on seeing and this def' looks like a winner. Thank you for sharing ;)

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@3UN01A It is a great movie, I loved it. It has a little bit of everything going on it it.

senior guru
Report comment
(5y)

Have a look at secureteam10 channel on you tube he covers it & think he has an interview coming up with the director soooooon!......... www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fct_Y6fu...

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@BoweKaya secureteam10 channel is sh*t! It's all fake and fabricated bullsh*t!

Report comment
(5y)

@ICMEINU Thanks for your opinion, I will treasure it..;-)

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@BoweKaya Thank you, I will check that out. I'm taking your advice not the negative comment below.

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Sounds fun. Thank you for posting it. :)

+1

Report comment
(5y)

holy crap loved the movie gotta watch this <br>

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@portia113 It really was done well.

+1

master
Report comment
(5y)

I love that movie and cannot wait to watch this. Thanks for sharing it or I might never have known about the documentary.

+1

top expert
Report comment
(5y)

I look forward to seeing this documentary. Thanks for posting the trailer! smiley

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@Stephen386 Me too! Hope it is as good as the movie

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,788 reviews • 122,426 films • 18,483 TV series