This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,704 reviews
122,388 films • 18,477 TV series

https://dosmovies.com/film/The_Last_Word_2008 (201 views, 13 replies)

This topic has been closed.

master

This Documentary has the wrong links. It's to a fiction/drama movie. I would love to see the actually documentary as it looks very interesting.

+1

Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

Is it this one? www.imdb.com/title/tt1553919/
If so, it's here in quite a bad quality but watchable www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FnFqq6x...

+2

Hide 8 replies...

@florence06 Yes that is the one. I began watching that yt link only to find out that half of it is missing, I was so disappointed. From what I was able to watch it was really good. Thanks for making an effort to help me. I do apricate it

@florence06 omg you are amazing. Thanks so much smiley

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@💛Yellow_rose1💛 I'm going to put a link if some other people are interested by downloading it

+1

@florence06 Great plan. I find corrupt prosecutions fascinating. I'm sure I'm not the only one that would be interested in seeing this.

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@💛Yellow_rose1💛 Yes, you are right

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@florence06 Here is the link I have just added vidoza.net/4sb5sc8aegth.html

+2

@florence06 Thanks so much. You responded so quickly too. I honestly didn't think I'd have any luck as I search everywhere on the internet. Great job!

+1

senior master
Report comment
(1y)

I remember seeing that a few years ago, it was on TV.
A terrible case.
You might be interested in 'Let Him Have It'
dosmovies.com/film/Let_Him_Have_...
Derek Bentley; this case had so many red flags. It led to the abolition of hanging in UK.

+2

Hide 3 replies...

@Buttless thanks buddy I'll check it out

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@💛Yellow_rose1💛 I saw it in the 1990's when that movie came out, just watched it again and left a review. Still good.

+2

@Buttless yes I have it on my watch list. However I'm watching this netflix production called Trainwreck Woodstock 1999. So far it is amazing

+1

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,704 reviews • 122,388 films • 18,477 TV series