About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,839 reviews
122,446 films • 18,486 TV series

g.o.t. (632 views, 22 replies)

This topic has been closed.

God
Report comment
(4y)

So many seem upset at the ending. About a million people want a rewrite of season 8. www.cosmopolitan.com/entertainme... Okay. Here's your chance. You're the writer. Rewrite the ending. Finish the story. WHAT WOULD YOU HAVE DONE?

+2

expert
Report comment
(4y)

Add 2 more seasons to the show for starters! If not more and since it is based on fantasy books, introduce the other regions that were barely mentioned in the show. The ending was really lackluster and shallow they could have deepend the relationship between jon and daenerys. There was a lot more character development they could have also done. They introduced the lord of light and those witches but we barely know anything about them in the show.

Im guessing they are going to do all of that in spin offs, but the show would have felt a lot more whole if it wasnt just about the Dragon queen and Jon Snow at the end.

+3

Report comment
(4y)

Feed everybody to the Dragon starting with Cersei, her bro/lover/bodyguard and their baby (a two and a half for one deal), then the imp (the snack), the entire Stark clan (the main course, although Bran would probably be an appetizer - Please remove the chair before serving Bran; toothpicks are considered a hazard in a dish), John should be saved for last (the crying desert)

+1

Hide 7 replies...
Report comment
(4y)

@JudgeDredd So you didn't care for the show.

Report comment
(4y)

@bondojoe I cared for the show but the ending was too much "and they lived happily ever after".

I expected Danny realising that everybody has betrayed her and thus everybody deserves to die.

I was watching it because it was politically incorrect and yet the ending was too politically correct.

+3

Report comment
(4y)

@JudgeDredd It followed the course of history..."meet the new boss, same as the old boss." Whatever really changes?

Report comment
(4y)

@bondojoe That's not the point. Everyone butchered everyone else in there with the exception of Bran who didn't really do anything in there. He was the only one with the gift of foresight and yet he didn't help anyone with it.

And the plot holes in this season. OMG!!! They are actually arguing and treating the line of succession as THE thing, and at the same time ignoring the fact that a conqueror has arrived, has brought an army that demolished anything in its path and yet everybody is "sure lets talk about the line of succession" as if the conqueror would actually give them a choice.

+1

Report comment
(4y)

@JudgeDredd smiley #ALLOFTHISYEPPERS smiley

+1

Report comment
(4y)

@(⌐■_■) I was reading an article on the 50 unanswered questions of the finale. Some of them are quite funny:

Why is there still a Night’s Watch?

Why on earth does Bran need a Master of Whisperers?

How did they clean up King’s Landing so quickly?

How does Tyrion’s “honeycomb and jackass” joke end?

If Bran knew he was going to be named king, did he just let Daenerys burn the whole city down?

+1

Report comment
(4y)

@JudgeDredd As I said...whatever really changes?

master
Report comment
(4y)

How does Tyrion’s “honeycomb and jackass” joke end?
I WORKED ON VARIOUS ENDINGS ALL NIGHT... (imho, the best part!)

If Bran knew he was going to be named king, did he just let Daenerys burn the whole city down?
YUP.

+1

master
Report comment
(4y)

I’m guessing that the writers sat round a table and discussed how to film the exact opposite ending to Return of the King.
Aragorn gets sent to oversee Mordor even though Mordor no longer exists.
Frodo Is brought chained to the council of elves dwarves and men to explain what happened to the ring.

+2

senior guru
Report comment
(4y)

let Daenerys' dragons all come back and be like the different colour Yoshi's from Super Mario universe.

for no reason at all: let Dany have flashbacks to her and Khal Drogo gettin at it, with some all new footage thrown in. also, make a special moon and stars filter available for posting screenshots of the more graphic stuff.smiley

have so many boob flashes and nude scenes per episode that viewers can make a decent drinking game of it, so they might forget what a lacklustre finale they have coming.

+1

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(4y)

@uunboundd Really...some nudity might have calmed the waters.

Report comment
(4y)

@bondojoe i was recalling the early seasons and how many people were hooking up, compared to the rest where everything just became so unrelentingly grim.

+1

Report comment
(4y)

@uunboundd LOL! Love never lasts!

+1

Report comment
(4y)

Best Meme so far:

+3

God
Report comment
(4y)

This ending sh*t on me as a loyal (and unpaid) viewer for 8 years (actually 9 considered the preemptive break)

How dare they do the "Walton's of Winterfell" to loyal viewers!!

FUCK the actors who defend this. They were paid.

The loyal viewer did not get compensation and deserved better.

HBO lick my bridge!! Anyone who writes this is "a brilliant ending"... knows NOTHING about GRRM or fantasy.

Fuck you HBO.

The best parts?

Ghost.

Dany's final speech.

Drogon pissing off. (NOT the burning of the throne... f**k you to that sh*te! A dragon who's political??? Fuck OFF!)

+5

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(4y)

@ "A dragon who's political?" Very funny and correct comment!!!.

+2

God
Report comment
(4y)

RB..Then I guess you won't be watching it again In a year or two?

+1

senior guru
Report comment
(4y)

And people thought I was being melodramatic when I said I wanted them all to die. At least that would have been something.

I'm still grumpy as f**k about it all, lol.

+2

master
Report comment
(4y)

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(4y)

@(⌐■_■) smiley Leslie ‘n Seth fix GOT.
[Play to the back, w no mike ‘n half are on horses! Bwahahahaaa!!] smiley

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,839 reviews • 122,446 films • 18,486 TV series