About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,861 reviews
122,457 films • 18,487 TV series

forum games (391 views, 7 replies)

This topic has been closed.

senior guru
Report comment
(4y)

Would it be possible to have the games in forum to have a page system 20 posts per page and when going into a game you would arrive at the last post, anyone new could click on the first page to see the rules of the game? It would make it much easier.

+1

God
Report comment
(4y)

Do you mean have the rules listed in a split screen scroll every 20 posts?

senior guru
Report comment
(4y)

No when clicking on a game it takes you to the last post say page 10 a newbie would just have to click page 1 then read the rules and click back to page 10 and players could move 1 game to the next without all the scrolling smiley

Hide 5 replies...
Report comment
(4y)

@torrac There isn't a page 10 though, so I'm confused.

Generally, we start a new thread once it gets slow and the rules are always posted on the top.

Are you saying you want the re-direct to take you to the top post FIRST?

If so, all you have to do is use the "Home" key on your keyboard, and then use the "End" key to return to the bottom post.

smiley

Report comment
(4y)

@ Are you saying all I had to do was click end and I'm in play so to speak no need to scroll (eejit I am lol) stopped playing for a while cos of the scrolling, page 10 was a metephor by the way, all said an done progres has been made today Alright yeah smiley

+2

Report comment
(4y)

@torrac Carrot, we all help each other. It took me ages on my own to figure that one out, whilst staring at the key wondering "What does this do?"

lol smiley

+1

Report comment
(4y)

@ Thanks my friend somethings I'm on the ball tech isn't my forte I tried using the side keys an only some would work so never used them. We live we learn lol smiley

+1

Report comment
(4y)

@torrac It's so true. I'm always happy to help if I can!

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,861 reviews • 122,457 films • 18,487 TV series