This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,734 reviews
122,397 films • 18,478 TV series

food and drinks galore (697 views, 11 replies)

This topic has been closed.

Report comment
(7y)

in response to PureVodka request we are now posting about food recipes

Report comment
(7y)

lasagna cake <br> <br> ingredients <br> <br> SERVINGS 30 UNITS US <br> 36 Oreo cookies <br> 6 tablespoons butter, melted <br> 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened <br> 1?4 cup granulated sugar <br> 2 tablespoons milk, cold <br> 1 (12 ounce) container Cool Whip, divided <br> 2 (4 ounce) packages chocolate instant pudding <br> 3 1?4 cups milk, cold <br> 1 1?2 cups mini chocolate chips <br> <br> DIRECTIONS <br> <br> Begin by crushing 36 Oreo cookies. I used my food processor for this, but you could also place them in a large ziplock bag and crush them with a rolling pin. When the Oreos have turned into fine crumbs, you are done. <br> Transfer the Oreo crumbs to a large bowl. Stir in 6 tablespoons melted butter and use a fork to incorporate the butter into the cookie crumbs. When the butter is distributed, transfer the mixture to a 9 x 13 inch baking dish. Press the crumbs into the bottom of the pan. ...
Read more

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(7y)

@Kombatant this is my second favorite only to mississipi mud cake.

Report comment
(7y)

@Kombatant Is this something you cook from scratch hmm ;) <br>

Report comment
(7y)

i dont know i think you can though <br>

Report comment
(7y)

ultimate no fail lasagna (good romantic dinner choice) <br> <br> PREP 30 MINS <br> COOK 30 MINS <br> <br> I love this lasagna recipe because it never fails me, even though I'm a rookie cook! This is so easy to make! If you want to make a small pan, divide the recipe in half and it'll still turn out great! This can be made without the eggs! The cheese mixture will still be delicious without the egg. <br> INGREDIENTS Nutrition <br> <br> SERVINGS 8-10 UNITS US <br> 1 lb lasagna noodle <br> 2 lbs lean ground beef or 2 lbs lean ground turkey <br> 1 (32 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce <br> 1 (15 ounce) can pizza sauce <br> 4 cups ricotta cheese <br> 4 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided <br> 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese <br> 1?4 cup parmesan cheese <br> 2 eggs <br> 1 tablespoon parsley <br> 1 teaspoon basil <br> 2 teaspoons oregano <br> 1?4 teaspoon pepper <br> <br> DIRECTIONS <br> <br> Brown meat and drain off fat. <br> Add spaghetti sauce, pizza sauce, salt and pepper. <br> Cook noodles in boiling water until tender. <br> Preheat oven to 350°F. <br> In separate bowl, mix together ricotta, 2 cups mozzarella, parmesan, eggs and herbs. <br> In a 9x13 pan lay down layer of cooked noodles only slightly overlapping. <br> Cover noodles with 1/3 of meat sauce and 1/2 cheese mixture. <br> Cover with another layer of noodles. <br> Cover with 1/3 meat sauce and rest of the cheese mixture. <br> Cover with another layer of noodles. <br> Cover with remaining meat mixture and top with remaining shredded cheeses. <br> Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes. <br> Remove from oven and let stand for at least 10 minutes. <br>

God
Report comment
(7y)

Think you got the wrong idea, what i mean is something you and others like and cook yourself ;)

Report comment
(7y)

oh i do cook this for my girlfriend

God
Report comment
(7y)

Just start a new thread >>> <br> title

God
Report comment
(7y)

hmmm try a new thread and post how you cook someing when you have the time, hopt to you of couase. <br>

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(7y)

@PureVodka🍺 *up to you tho :)

Report comment
(7y)

ok thanx

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,734 reviews • 122,397 films • 18,478 TV series