Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,647 reviews
122,377 films • 18,475 TV series

don`t pay them (746 views, 24 replies)

This topic has been closed.

Report comment
(5y)

Has anyone else paid these clowns hard earned and got nothing you had bought off them , i paid for some software , all i got for the last 3 months is empty promises in an email saying it will be sorted ,Iv`e already told them i`m a disabled pensioner , but they haven`t even had the decency to refund me , so if your new here like me BEWARE

God
Report comment
(5y)

Who are you referring to that you paid and got nothing?

I don't see mention of that?

+2

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@ yes , i agreed a price paid them thru` paypal , & got nothing in return

skilled
Report comment
(5y)

sounds to me like he/she needs an add blocker. i use add blocker plus and i highly recommend it.one word of advise, never click on any add,popup, anything like that. also on movie sites it is a good idea to have a good spyware for security.

+4

admin
Report comment
(5y)

Don't call us clowns because we're not in the circus.

+9

Hide 13 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@Dr.Evil As proof that none of that happens here, I didn't know what that person was on about.

And they've still not explained.

Oh well.

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@ i agreed a price for some software , paid up , brendan kelly i think it was , all thru` the emails from "two movies"i receive each week

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@thewoods I've never heard of that person. I've never received any email with that person's name.

I'm really sorry this happened to you.

What is the addy on the email?

That may be of some help.

Report comment
(5y)

@ i just copied and pasted it seconds ago , but it came up iv`e been blocked , for using words not allowed ??mp 34 sale 2 u at g mail dot com

Report comment
(5y)

@thewoods no spaces

Report comment
(5y)

@thewoods It's a way that this system has in preventing Spam.

Did you ever speak to someone through PMs here?

Report comment
(5y)

@ no , i just followed a link in their emails they send me every week offering software , films loaded firesticks and android boxes , mp34 is on top of emails

Report comment
(5y)

@thewoods I don't recognise that email address. It's not anything I've seen before.

Report comment
(5y)

@thewoods If you used PayPal, there is a process to get your money back but there is a time limit. Good luck. -GC

Report comment
(5y)

@saxon901 thanks , i`m going thru` the process with them

Report comment
(5y)

@ it was brendan kelly his paypal addy was pcfixfouryouatg mail dotcom

Report comment
(5y)

@Dr.Evil Are you sure? Shakespeare is quoted as saying "The world is a stage, we are but.."
You provide links to stuff that I have to pause to use the loo. Ye that funny.
I know a professional clown. He doesn't do stage work any more. Prefers to pick and choose his gigs. Yes that good. Out of costume he'll sup a beer and chin wag. In costume, even makes me laugh.

Report comment
(5y)

@Egor17 emails from mp34sale2u at gmail .com , brendan kelly paypal addy pcfixforyouat gmail.com . had to split it up if i put it all together this site said i`m blocked for using words not allowed, hope it is of use for you

master
Report comment
(5y)

I stopped buying a lot of stuff online because aside from financially verified websites,you should not give money to anyone else online.Amazon can be reached;Newegg is responsible.Walmart,Costco--you get the drift.FINANCIALLY VERIFIED.DON'T even buy anything from CHINA if you can help it.My beautiful teapot is JUNK--NOTHING FOR TEA,UNLESS YOU DRINK CEMENT.

DO NOT go on Alibaba,the huge Chinese website.Or any of China's other global websites.--forget it.You have no influence or power with foreign sites like that.I tried a lovely purse site--sent me junk,and had no returns!FOREIGN INTERNATIONAL.--but not American base.

NO,THE U.S. GOVT. can't help you.GLOBALISM IS FOR BIG BUSINESS AND BILLIONAIRES.--NOT we little teeny people.not me,any way.And unless you are super rich, i would advise don't buy much online.I stopped,aside from tea or coconut butter.Do you realize,Adobe won't talk to you,if you buy their software?"Let the buyer beware." smiley

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@clarachan1355 Buying from aliexpress regularly. No issues.

+1

@Dr.Evil Me too, and alibaba, anything I want to bulk buy. And generally get a quicker response from the sellers on there than places at home.

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@Dr.Evil Geek app . From wish.Got bulk of my xmas shopping from there for 3 years.

guru
Report comment
(5y)

Like seeing a warning sign on the side of the road thats blank .
If you have purchased something from a vendor you are unfamiliar with . Not received the goods . Attempts to get refund go unanswered . You might want to contact which ever bank/credit card company that you used . You have likely fallen for a scam and now they have your payment information .

+1

guru
Report comment
(5y)

I've used online shopping for about 5 years now. With any company I have not used before I look for something real cheap and see how good their delivery system is. Most good companies have free delivery within the country.
Bought a new fridge freezer from a Chinese company 2 months ago. Free delivery. Their Australian counter partners e-mailed me. It'll be 3 days. On the 3rd day the delivery driver phoned me. "We are 30 mins out" Giving me time to empty the old one and unplug it. They took the old one with them.
Now that is service.
You just have to be careful when dealing with a company you don't know. Look for bad reviews. Don't use the companies web site for that.
The only thing I don't buy over the net is fresh fruit/vegies and meats. I like to handle, smell and look at them before deciding.

Mark83x is right. Using a 3rd party payment is better. Like paypal or bpay. When I started using internet shopping I would insist on their deposit account numbers. I'd then inform my bank to transfer said amount. My bank would then have their numbers, but they would have no access to mine.
Read more

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@Egor17 I use Austpost Load&Go it's an anonymous Visa debit card not linked to any bank and uses a pseudonym. You can use it anywhere, register on PayPal etc., and top up at the PO. Costs nothing and they have an OS travel card too. -GC

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,647 reviews • 122,377 films • 18,475 TV series