This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,754 reviews
122,412 films • 18,479 TV series

Your favorite vampire movie? (2460 views, 20 replies)

This topic has been closed.

admin
Report comment
(11y)

My nuber one is BLADE! dosmovies.com/watch_movie/Blade_Trinity....

Feel free to share your thoughts!

+2

senior guru
Report comment
(11y)

If it has to be a movie...I agree with you blade is defo the best. But my fav vampire tv show is the vampire diaries love it! :)

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(11y)

@ATouchOfClass Usually girls like vampire diaries.

top expert
Report comment
(11y)

interview with a vampire & blade,

Report comment
(11y)

All time is tough, lol.. there's the two mentioned above definitely, and the 'Underworld' movies were awesome too, and the first 'From Dusk Till Dawn' is always good. And no matter how many times I see it, I never get sick of watching '30 Days Of Night'. But if I had to pick one, 'Bram Stoker's Dracula' would have to be it because it's the classic vampire, not all the reworked, rethought versions. <br> <br> Recently though, I'd have to say the new 'Fright Night', again, it had that classic vampire movie feel to it and there hasn't been a lot of that lately. 'Let Me In' and 'Daybreakers' are good newer ones too. <br> <br> And as long as shows are being brought up, True Blood wins without a doubt. They explode when they die, c'mon..

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(11y)

@ErocWasHere From Dusk Till Dawn - great film! One of my favorite movies.

top expert
Report comment
(11y)

Queen of The Damned -N- Dusk Till Dawn...

God
Report comment
(7y)

From Dusk Til Dawn <br> Blade <br> Interview with the Vampire <br> Bram Stoker's Dracula <br>

expert
Report comment
(7y)

Dracula, 2000 <br> Fright Night(the one with Colin Farrel)

God
Report comment
(7y)

All of the " Underworld " films. <br> dosmovies.com/search/?search_query=Under.... <br> Blade: Trinity. <br> dosmovies.com/watch_movie/Blade_Trinity.... <br>

Report comment
(7y)

What we do in the shadows

+2

skilled
Report comment
(7y)

what we do in the shadows

+1

Report comment
(7y)

underworld

God
Report comment
(7y)

Vampire movies are my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE, I can't narrow it down to just one but below are some of my all time favorites...... <br> love at first bite <br> near dark <br> interview w/ vampire & queen <br> underworlds <br> the hunger <br> dracula untold <br> let me in-original <br> byzantium <br> we are the night <br> only lovers left alive <br> the stranger <br> what we do in the shadows <br> true blood <br> and you can't forget <br> LOST BOYS <br>

+1

Report comment
(7y)

Dracula

top expert
Report comment
(7y)

the old ones are the best like Salems Lot <br> dosmovies.com/watch_movie/Salems_Lot....

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(6y)

@payno One of the classics

+1

senior guru
Report comment
(6y)

van helsing for me

master
Report comment
(6y)

Dracula too

top expert
Report comment
(6y)

<br> <br> <br> "Dracula: Prince of Darkness" - Christopher Lee (1966) <br> <br> dosmovies.com/watch_movie/Dracula_Prince.... <br> <br> <br> "Dracula" - Frank Langella (1979) <br> <br> dosmovies.com/watch_movie/Dracula.... <br> <br> <br> "Bram Stoker's Dracula" - Gary Oldman (1992) <br> <br> dosmovies.com/watch_movie/Dracula.... _1992 <br> <br>

senior guru
Report comment
(6y)

"30 Days of Night" - Danny Houston (Yes relation to Angelica) (2007) <br> www.imdb.com/title/tt0389722/

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,754 reviews • 122,412 films • 18,479 TV series