This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,657 reviews
122,383 films • 18,475 TV series

Your favorite Cartoons??? (2150 views, 26 replies)

This topic has been closed.

admin
Report comment
(13y)

What are your favorite cartoons?
I found great list here: http://www.grupthink.com/topic/53/What_are_your_favorite_cartoons_of_all_time

My top 5 List:
1. The Simpsons
2. South Park
3. Tom and Jerry
4. Pink Panther
5. Ren and Stimpy

+5

Report comment
(13y)

Family Guy <br> Robot Chicken <br> Inuyasha (anime) <br> Phineas & Ferb <br> Spongebob Squarepants <br> Home Movies <br> Codename: Kids Next Door <br> Daria <br> The Weekenders <br> ...and more

+2

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@Whytechyck Seriously ...Daria was so freakin awesome!

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@~BitchPudding~ 8 years ago

Report comment
(5y)

@Dr.Evil Lol 😂😂#still awesome😂😂 but yeeeeees...now that you’ve pointed that out...I see The futility of my answer in relation to the time gap. #StillFreakinAwesome😬

admin
Report comment
(13y)

Family Guy +1 love it smiley

+1

guru

let's see now, hmmmm. <br> <br> #1-cowboy bebop <br> #2-batman:the animated series <br> #3-death note <br> #4-paranoia agent <br> #5-looney tunes(can't live with out those) <br> #6-x-men(from the early 90's) <br> #7-trigun <br> #8-muppet babies(wish i was a child for a day, to really enjoy them as i used too) <br> $9-dragon ball z <br> and last but definitely not least, #10-justice league(anything that has to do with the justice league....i will love without question)

+1

guru

sorry i committed an error on #9-dragon ball z(really a dollar sign, what the hell does that even mean) again sorry. smiley

Report comment
(13y)

ummm for me it shall be <br> 1-south park <br> 2-family guy <br> 3-justice league

+1

Report comment
(13y)

My Top 5 <br> 1. X-Men Original Cartoon <br> 2. New Adventures of Johnny Quest <br> 3. Jem and the Holograms <br> 4. Legend of Zelda (As ridiculous as it was.) <br> 5. Pirates of Darkwater. <br> And now you knew I was a child of the 80’s and 90’s. Lmfao <br>

+1

master
Report comment
(5y)

Yes,I love Spongebob and i have spongie dolls all over my computer desk.I also love AMERICAN DAd, it is hysterical!!the dad is a CIA AGENT,and they have 2 kids and an alien from another planet--and a goldfish who used to be a Nazi who now has to live as a fish.

No one else watches this?? its a scream.I also like Family Guy,and South Park I like for all the satire.I was surprised that South Park did such clever satire over the USA,and had pretty interesting kid characters. Also Rick and Morty are so FAR OUT AND FANTASTIC.--i THINK it started out as a take-off of Dr, Who,with all the amazing adventures with the scientist Rick character,taking his grandkid Morty all thru outer space,and other worlds.--those family quarrels and fights got to be so funny and sarcastic--and the art work is unusual and good.

I recommend American Dad cause it got so funny,just very tongue in cheek--Rick and Morty got so "other worldly" much BETTER than Dr. Who.those characters are interesting too.I like the Cartoon about the family in Texas,and the dad works for a propane co,and hangs out with his Texas neighbors,drinkin beer.--that's pretty funny.THOSE CHARACTERS are insane!!really off the wall.And Texas life seems a lot different some how,more old fashioned.
Read more

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@clarachan1355 I watched "American Dad" for years, hilariously funny; some weeks I thought it better than "Family Guy" others, FG gave me more laughs. But both consistently good. And "South Park"...always topical and timely, ripping issues right off the headlines of the prior week. Amazing talents.

+1

guru
Report comment
(5y)

Popeye
Futurama
Ren and Stimpy
Venture Bros.
Aqua Teen Hunger Force

+2

top expert
Report comment
(5y)

In no particular order

guru
Report comment
(5y)

I'm so old school but love these old toons.

Felix the Cat
Mighty Mouse
Woody Woodpecker
Yogi Bear
Popeye
Bugs Bunny/Looney Tunes
Underdog
Kimba, the White Lion
Atom Ant
smiley
The Marvel Superheroes Show
Super Friends
The Grape Ape Show
Return to the Planet of the Apes
Tom and Jerry
Captain Caveman

So many other great cartoons out there. I think these would be my favorites though.
smiley

top expert
Report comment
(5y)

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

South Park
Futurama
Disenchanted

top expert
Report comment
(5y)

i tell you what dang ol eight years and aint no 'King of the Hill i really like that one mang'. shake my head y'all dang ol forgot about j

+3

senior guru
Report comment
(5y)

Incomplete list in no particular order:

Disenchantment
Futurama
Dilb ert
Rick & Morty
Tom & Jerry
Bugs Bunny
Ren & Stimpy
Pink Panther
Beavis & Butthead

+1

top expert
Report comment
(5y)

+1

master
Report comment
(5y)

Anyone old enough to remember the times when we would eagerly anticipate the new Fall lineup of Saturday morning cartoons? Johnny Quest? The Amazing Spider-man? The Bugs Bunny / Road Runner Hour? I remember like it was yesterday, sitting on the floor in front of the console black and white TV, glued to the screen while I ate my cereal. A lot of classics in the 60s/70s, names I haven't thought of in years: Magilla Gorilla, Snagglepuss, Deputy Dawg, Ricochet Rabbit, Peter Potamus, Quick-Draw McGraw & Baba Louey, Tom & Jerry, Dudley Do-Right and Snidely Whiplash, Underdog, Sweet Polly Purebread, Pixie and Dixie...fluffy, mind-popcorn cartoons with no nutritive value, no moralizing or "messages", just slapstick humor and escapist fun. And amazing, unforgettable taglines:
"I hates meeses to pieces" - Mr. Jinks
"Curses. Foiled Again" - Snidely Whiplash and later, "Drats. Foiled Again" - Dick Dastardly
"Exit...Stage Left" - Snagglepuss
Read more

master
Report comment
(5y)

master
Report comment
(5y)

+1

master
Report comment
(5y)

+1

master
Report comment
(5y)

In no order... South Park, King of the Hill, American Dad, Simpsons, Family Guy, Rick and Morty, etc...
Haven't seen these in a LONG time but from my childhood memories.... Daria, Weekenders, Recess, Johnny Bravo, Pink Panther, Pinky and the Brain, Dexter's Lab, and Doug (recently I've been "made aware" of how Doug Funnie is kind of a huge creep, lol... want to check out a few eps and see) ... oh, and Bobby's World!!! ;) and Hey Arnold.... damn, they're all coming back to me....

master
Report comment
(5y)

Report comment
(5y)

Sorry I wish I could actually give some american made cartoons but nope nothing really mostly Japanese Anime that I first seen on Cartoon network when I was a kid and some of them I still love.

#1/2 Dragon ball and Dragon ball z
#3 Inuyasha
#4 G Gundam
#5 Gundam Wing
#6 Ronin Warriors
#7 rurouni kenshin
#8 Sailor Moon
#9 Batman Beyond
#10 scooby-Doo

Sorry only 2 cartoons the rest was anime and still more anime to list but that would take too long. And yes I'm still a big fan of the genre and still enjoy watching the new ones as well as the classics.

+1

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,657 reviews • 122,383 films • 18,475 TV series