This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,881 reviews
122,472 films • 18,489 TV series

What's the Hidden Secret Behind China's Cutting Edge Technology? (325 views, 16 replies)

This topic has been closed.

God
Report comment
(1y)

China isn't as high tech as you've been told...

I always thought China was main leader in tech stuff!!!

+2

senior master
Report comment
(1y)

OMG smiley smiley

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(1y)

@DontSpeak Def going with: ''Samuri Swords'' for $200 Alex. smiley

+1

top expert
Report comment
(1y)

Nothing secret about the Chinese tech advancement. Its called Industrial Espionage. And they have made it their State sponsored professional league. Its a practice that is actually officially adopted by the Government. Every time a factory opens up in China, the Chinese insist on the transfer of all related IPR to the product in question, prior to them granting authorisation to build the actual factory. Since this cannot be avoided, despite the illegality of the request, most companies resort to building factories that produce parts of their end products, a decision based on the belief that intimate knowledge of the design does not include the know how in relation to the assembly of the end product. And in most cases they are right. Of course the Chinese resort to other methods in acquiring the said know how, and that is usually through James Bond related endeavors in company HQ overseas.

+3

master
Report comment
(1y)

smiley Political diggity's and subset-tantrums are Not Allowed in this forum 👉 by anywho or anyone from anywhere - REMEMMMBER 🎯🎯💥💥🔥🔥 - it'z been reITERATED sofa king many tymes by Doc 'n Mods. U shudda got the memo too, amiryte? smiley

+2

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

@(⌐■_■) Naming yourself after the lakeside city of Tampere, which is just North the world renowned phallic-shaped-ejaculating-river in Finland might tip you off on why all those explosive jizzy cartoon symbols are used so effusively, and rules aren't heeded? smiley smiley

It certainly doesn't leave any doubts as to what the content posted will be. smiley

+1

Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

@DontSpeak Maps are absodanglutely 100% good under present TOS. Youbetcha, as long as said map does not cover a political diggity nor any subset-tantrum of diggities. Penis'z and accoutrements as advertised are smiley if it's a non political d**k. Lets hear it for big dix w purdy lakes. smiley

+1

master
Report comment
(1y)

I had to have a container load of chrome furniture parts re chromed locally in the uk as the ones I brought in were pitted and sub standard.
The Chinese company readily agreed to this to maintain business but it caused me loads of production problems and delayed sales.
Somebody either didn’t do a pre export check or did and thought “ f**k it “ it’s too late now.
I expect they’ll just invade Taiwan as expected and steal the chip technology…..

+1

Hide 1 reply...
This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,881 reviews • 122,472 films • 18,489 TV series