This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,376 reviews
122,276 films • 18,454 TV series

VIS A VIS (Locked Up) (1002 views, 10 replies)

This topic has been closed.

God
Report comment
(6y)

Hey everyone!! I know I've been scarce the past few weeks. It has been bc I found a great TV show. It is a Spanish show and if you have ever watched Wentworth, it's a lot like that. It is a show about Maca a women who is tricked by her lover and given 7 years in prison. The show is fast paced, action packed, full of drama and extremely entertaining. I have requested it here so be on the lookout for it and if you have seen it, let me know how you liked it.
Thanx smiley smiley

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(6y)

@Teeny💋 Hope it come with English subtitle, since i don't understand Spanish language :)

+1

Report comment
(6y)

@∞Aces∞ It has subtitles, I don't understand spanish either. They are harder to read subtitles I think, bc they speak so fast

guru
Report comment
(6y)

Renewed for season 3, it's a fun watch.

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(6y)

@springfield45 Are you serious???? I thought it was cancelled after season 2

guru
Report comment
(6y)

@teeny Picked up by a different network. <br> <br> FYI <br> <br> Fox Spain has renewed Locked Up (aka Vis a vis) for Season 3 to release in 2018. <br> <br> The third season of the crime drama has also been picked up for the UK by Walter Presents.

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(6y)

@springfield45 Thank you so much for that info! I would have accepted that it was cancelled and missed season 3. I truly love this show and I only have 4 episodes left in season 2....I hope season 3 doesn't start too late in the year.

guru
Report comment
(6y)

@Teeny Welcome <br> <br> I find watching shows with sub, I have to be in the mood, takes full attention no <br> multitasking. <br> <br> I watched Wentworth until Bea was killed, for me she was the show.

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(6y)

@springfield45 Yea I hated when they killed her too! Did you know Wentworth is a remake of an old tv show in New Zealand? Do you happen to know when season 3 of Vis-a-Vis will start??

guru
Report comment
(6y)

No to both, an entirely different show ''Babylon Berlin'', quite good two short seasons, German with English Subs.

God
Report comment
(5y)

If anyone watched this series I just found season 3 today on: <br> wlext.net/series/vis-vis-season-3 <br> It's going to be a great season smiley

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,376 reviews • 122,276 films • 18,454 TV series