This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,925 reviews
122,504 films • 18,490 TV series

Trying to locate a FF movie called hunting grounds (2009) & goodleburg (2011) (677 views, 29 replies)

This topic has been closed.

God

There are also movies with the same hubting grounds title released in 2008 & 2015 but those aren't it. It's the 2009 FF mockumentary version about abduction/ufo type stuff. I've looked everywhere and can't find it. It's for another TM user and they want to see it bad. Imdb dosmovies.com/user/go_away/?go=https://w....

Also looking for goodleburg (2011) FF movie.
Searched for over a year for it and no luck either. Imdb m.imdb.com/title/tt2094829/

Thanks in advance!!! Let the hunt begin!! Winner gets a big fat smooch from me!! Yay!! 😂🤣

+1

master
Report comment
(4y)

I haven't tried it but I hear it's good...
www.whatismymovie.com/

Hide 6 replies...

@WhirledPeas Unfortunately this won't give me any download/streaming links for the movies I'm searching for, but thank you!!

Report comment
(4y)

@◦•●◉✿♡Momof3αηgєℓѕ♡✿◉●•◦ I've also tried to find Goodleburg over a year now and no luck so far. Have you found it yet? I'm also searching for a Japanese ff titled Mount.Nabi. It used to stream on Amazon ,however it's no longer available.I have long list of ff movies I'm on the search for. I'm new here and wondering if I should post my search list? I have searched this site . Any suggestions are greatly appreciated and thank you.

Report comment
(4y)
(edited)

@Katmesser If you search on the site for your films by IMDB and there are no results, request them here: dosmovies.com/movie_request....

If there is a Two-Movies page url (but no working links), then request links here: dosmovies.com/forum/thread/Link-requests....

*On a side note, Mount. Nabi and Goodleburg are extremely difficult to find.

Report comment
(4y)

@ Thank you ! Really appreciate this!

+1

Report comment
(4y)

@WhirledPeas thanks maybe i can identify mine,too.Good luck,Momo, I hope you find it. smiley

Report comment
(4y)

@WhirledPeas I bookmarked the site as it will come in handy I am sure.

Thank you kindly for sharing!

master
Hide 6 replies...

@WhirledPeas Yes, that's it. I just need a streaming/download link for it. I've been to every corner of the internet and can't seem to find one.

Report comment
(4y)

@◦•●◉✿♡Momof3αηgєℓѕ♡✿◉●•◦ I looked for a while this morning and all I could really find was the one from 2008.

I'll keep peeping around later.

@ I found a bunch of links for the 2008 & 2015 ones, but 0 on the 2009 movie that I need. I found trailers and the imdb page, but that's no help. 😂😂 I didn't even find an old or broken link anywhere. I'll even take a torrent file if you find one.

Report comment
(4y)

@ Indeed. I mean, c'mon!! EVERYTHING is on the internet or should be. So where is it?? 🤣😂 Come out, come out, wherever you are!! Stop hiding!!

God
Report comment
(4y)

I knew when I read the title of this forum it was going to be yours...lol. That movie sounds familiar. I will definitely keep out looking for it. If you do find it let me know please
Teeny💋

Hide 1 reply...
Hide 3 replies...

@Teeny💋 That's the 2008 movie. Looking for the 2009.

Report comment
(4y)

@◦•●◉✿♡Momof3αηgєℓѕ♡✿◉●•◦ I figured that out when I tried watching it...lol. Do order me posted if you find it 💋

@Teeny💋 Yeah that one is crap. I haven't seen the 2009 yet, but the 2008 should be destroyed and never spoken of again. 🤪😁😁

master
Report comment
(4y)

i have a genre of old fimms im looking for- smiley --all old movies where real people get shrunken down to tiny doll size or shrunk down by one guy to dolls and then "enbalmed" or something and sold as real dolls.-- smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley -yeah pretty grusum bad guys in most cases.--OK YOU GUYS LIKE HORROR-- smiley smiley THESE ARE GENERALLY HORRIBLE!!!---THESE GUYS REALLY SCREW WITH REAL PEOPLE AND DO WHATEVER smiley smiley smiley THEY WANT TO WITH Ecuz they are tiny helpless critters. smiley yes, try the 50s and maybe a little earlier black and white.i just saw one where old guy dresses disguisd as old lady and has doll shop---ugh.! smiley smiley i tried to find the others no search would do it.thanks!! smiley

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(4y)

@clarachan1355 Have you tried this one? It has a working openload link.

dosmovies.com/watch_movie/Attack_of_the_....

Report comment
(4y)

@dramucom oh thank you!!

Report comment
(4y)

welp i just got a reply from the director of hunting grounds and he said this.

I've made efforts to have the digital file of the film resurrected but it may be sadly lost, unfortunately. I've made multiple efforts with the original editor to have it reassembled. I appreciate the interest!

+3

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(4y)

@mabious Wow.

Thank you!

Report comment
(4y)

like to find AREA 407 part two also lol seems impossible to locate

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(4y)

@mabious dosmovies.com/watch_movie/Area_407_Part_....

It's here.

It's also better to search by IMDB, and not the name. smiley

Also, if something is not here, you can REQUEST it here: dosmovies.com/movie_request....

Report comment
(4y)

@ Thats a youtube link to part 1

Report comment
(4y)
(edited)

@mabious You are correct. Thank you. It has been removed.

You can request that links be added to that film here:

dosmovies.com/forum/thread/Link-requests....

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,925 reviews • 122,504 films • 18,490 TV series