This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,826 reviews
122,444 films • 18,486 TV series

Try crocovid now (640 views, 23 replies)

This topic has been closed.

admin
Report comment
(4y)
(edited)

I think the site started working fine from mobile devices.

Share your experience.

+1

God
Report comment
(4y)

It's been working great on my tablet, haven't tried it on my phone. I use adblock but sometimes an add opens instead of movie. But I just closed it and reopen it and movie is there.
Thank you for your leaving it on here. I appreciate all you do! You rock!!
Teeny 💋💋💋💋

+1

master
Report comment
(4y)

I don't usually use a mobile device for TwoMovies but I got on my phone and tried it. I tried both AdBlock Browser and Chrome. Both worked but I got fewer pop ups with AdBlock browser. After backing out of the pop ups I was able to play a movie just fine on both.

top expert
Report comment
(4y)

it works but i hate it

+2

senior master
Report comment
(4y)

It works a bit better but does not have the same search results like the old links. Just a few, which may or may not work, and a lot of garbage.
I also miss the feedback rating where users could mark up which links were good or bad.

+3

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(4y)

@Buttless I miss being able to see which user submitted the link too. I always preferred some users more than others.

+4

God
Report comment
(4y)

Now it seems to work for me.

skilled
Report comment
(4y)

I had real bad trouble with crocvid, it never worked for me not once until i saw someone in the chat box mention uBlock origin, it's amazing now crocvid works everytime without fail, i love it it's a life saver. I would recommend it to anyone.

+6

master
Report comment
(4y)

I watch movies on my desktop. I have zero issues with crocovid. I don't mind it at all. I have Adblock, Adblock plus and Ublock origin. All going on Firefox. I personally don't understand watching a movie on your phone. I also have my dish app on my phone but that is mostly for time killer if I have to wait in the car for some reason. It saved me once when we took our daughter to the doctor for O.B. appointment. Took forever.

+2

master
Report comment
(4y)

It always works for me, once you get used to which links work best for you just stick with them for everything you watch.

+2

skilled
Report comment
(4y)

Oh i see its decided to work again. There was a while where it wouldn't do anything when you clicked on a link. smiley

Report comment
(4y)

Crocovid is a pc of CRAP and has NEVER worked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why can't we get links that work?? And when is this site going to be working again with the new system?

Hide 5 replies...
Report comment
(4y)

@RickOch what do you mean never worked?

Report comment
(4y)

@Dr.Evil It has never worked in any form. Usually the requested page does not show up at all or if it does then with one or 2 links that go nowhere except to spam.

Report comment
(4y)

@RickOch What movie? Please post some proofs because many users will disagree.

Report comment
(4y)

@Dr.Evil Does not matter...movie or TV show selected...none work.

Report comment
(4y)

@Dr.Evil HAH! As I go and try to take a screen shot of what I'm talking about...selected the newest movie showing today Space...and lo and behold...more links are showing from Crocvid and they actually go through like advertised. This was not happening earlier this morning!

guru
Report comment
(4y)

Crocovid works great for me. It just takes some getting used to. I've been able to download about 95% of shows I usually watch.

Hide 4 replies...
Report comment
(4y)

@adamdlambert How please?

Report comment
(4y)

@RickOch First, you may need to wait at least 30 minutes (or longer) after an episode is posted on two-movies before it shows up in crocovid. Then just scroll down to the correct title with a good sharing site like mixdrop or viv.io. or ...

hope this helps

Report comment
(4y)

@adamdlambert HAH! Went to try to take a screen shot of what I'm talking about...selected the newest movie showing today Space...and lo and behold...more links are showing from Crocvid and they actually go through like advertised. This was not happening earlier this morning!

+1

Report comment
(4y)

@RickOch Glad to hear it.
Be Well

+1

master
Report comment
(4y)

Crocovid is touch and go for me. Some days it works fine and other days it doesn't. I can't access it through TwoMovies, I have to use an external link. It certainly isn't my go-to place to watch film and TV shows.

+2

Report comment
(4y)

No problems with Crocovid since switching from adblock to uBlock Origin. Thank You!

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,826 reviews • 122,444 films • 18,486 TV series