This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,697 reviews
122,388 films • 18,477 TV series

The Great Conjunction (431 views, 7 replies)

This topic has been closed.

God
Report comment
(3y)

December 21st 2020 is a significant date most importantly bc its my birthday but
In all seriousness it is the winter solstice and the shortest day of the year(i may have gotten raw deal on that)!

This year Saturn and Jupiter will align and pretty dam closely. The width of a full moon close.

It's really funny I was using my star map app a few nights ago and yelled at my husband to come and look at how close those 2 planets were. They look on top of each other!

Then the next morning my son asks if I had heard my birthday is supposed to be the end of the world...again! Not again I said, we already went through this on 12/21/12.
Apparently some people think we misread the Myan calendar and that the end of the calendar is really 12/21/20!
I thought wow kind of strange that in my lifetime a end of the world scenario would come up twice on my birthday! My husband thinks I may be the antichrist...lol
Just in case the world does end on my birthday I want to go ahead and apologize for that.
Read more

+2

God
Report comment
(3y)

foreverconscious.com/the-cosmic-a...

Here's more on the GREAT CONJUNCTION💋

+1

senior guru
Report comment
(3y)

you've certainly nothing to apologise for, no doubt there were atheists born on christmas and stalinist butchers born on the fourth of july. your impact is from everything else you've done since taking your first breath of life in our world, and aren't we lucky to have seen [some of] that? happy birthday @Teeny💋 (in case we don't get another chance to send our best wishes later, through no fault of your own of course 😇)

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(3y)

@uunboundd Thank you! 💋💋💋

+1

senior master
Report comment
(3y)

thats a coincedence yess the mayan calander ended on 21 dec 2012 and its true the miscalculated by 8 years untill now this year this month your birthday,lol i,m surely not gonne blame you for that my friend maybe covid19 was here to prepare us for the end of the world on the 21th of dec a great story dear i enjoyed myself reading it thank you. smiley cheers to you. smiley smiley

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(3y)

@swans2525 Your so very welcome! 💋💋

senior master
Report comment
(3y)

Dec 21st is the longest day here in the southern hemisphere, it is mid-summer.
So maybe the world will end in your half (and I won't blame you personally) but it will be okay here.
I plan a BBQ to celebrate!

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(3y)

@Buttless That's awesome! That would be weird is it only ended half the world 💋💋

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,697 reviews • 122,388 films • 18,477 TV series