This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,391 reviews
122,276 films • 18,454 TV series

Thanks twomovies !!! (104797 views, 117 replies)

This topic has been closed.

senior guru
Report comment
(6y)

Since I been on this site I really enjoy it.This site has helped me find old movies
to watch.That other sites didn't have.I enjoyed the chatbox when there's no movies
to watch.I can also listen to music while I am chatting that other sites don't have.
Thank you! for making this site possible.

+95

Hide 15 replies...
Report comment
(6y)

@gregsohappy Hey, come back! ) <br> <br> P.S. Follow us on Twitter twitter.com/two_movies

+10

Report comment
(6y)

@Dr.Evil since the trouble has gone ,this site is more peaceful now and everyone is enjoying it more

Report comment
(6y)

@gregsohappy ut oh, I'm a newbie. What trouble did I miss? Clue me in man. <br> And yeah, was happy to finally find a decent movie site ever since Solar got 'lost' so Thx 2movies :D

Report comment
(6y)

@Dr.Evil love the site man it the best one yet for tv and films massive respect to you for creating it

Report comment
(6y)

@gregsohappy i've not heard any music here

Report comment
(6y)

@ctc5204 Have you found it?? There is a music tab on your profile page or should be anyway smiley

+8

Report comment
(6y)

@ctc5204 I heard journey's anyway you want it, winger's miles away, and another song that I cant remember

Report comment
(6y)

@Angeleyez I eventually looked and found it, but didn't find much that appealed to me

+3

Report comment
(6y)

@ctc5204 me, too, they need more,

Report comment
(6y)

@gregsohappy your wright greg i like this site too and they have the newest movies on the first from the sites i,m on.

+1

Report comment
(6y)

@gregsohappy I've asked and asked everyone I could if they knew where i could watch TV sshow's online since 2013 No was always their answer this site is ardor thanks

+3

Report comment
(6y)

@gregsohappy I'd really appreciate it Thank you

Report comment
(6y)

@gregsohappy greg I know right? twomovies is the best

+3

Report comment
(6y)

@gregsohappy @greg . Hi I'm Brooke aka Tink n new. Can you watch on firestick or Chromecast.? Thanks.

+2

Report comment
(6y)

@gregsohappy movie site? i thought this was Taco Johns drive up lane ! <br> <br>

expert
Report comment
(6y)

Ditto Gregory! I love this site!

+10

skilled
Report comment
(6y)

I'v been using a couple of other movie sites for awhile and only found twomovies recently, THANK YOU !!

+6

guru
Report comment
(6y)

I´m new here, but i´m really impressed with this site. Good job guys and congrz. :)

+12

God
Report comment
(6y)

It's a wonderful movie site.

+6

top expert
Report comment
(6y)

smiley Living on a boat one dosen't have cable options, and with non-stop moving from port to port, twomovies has added value to my everyday. I've tried several other movie sites and have been let Down everytime, but this site is the best. Low lag endless updates and links, it's like a birthday everyday! smiley

+21

Hide 8 replies...
Report comment
(6y)

@Amiee Some of the things people will do to get away from the TV man. smiley smiley smiley

+14

Report comment
(6y)

@PureVodka🍺 HA! Yea Im a runner!

+4

Report comment
(6y)

@PureVodka🍺 Too true. No TV reception here (no aerial), best thing ever. YouTube for news and TwoMovies cast to TV for entertainment. Haven't seen an ad in over seven years. After Solar Movies went down I never thought I Would find another site with a similar community. Icing on the cake .... no msm! R-GC

+7

Report comment
(6y)

Report comment
(6y)

@anamul Hi. :)

Report comment
(6y)

@Amiee What kind of Job do have ? Sounds like something I would enjoy

Report comment
(6y)

@DonnieWB I write, but mostly I am a slacker.

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@Amiee i totally agree friend i love to watch shows and horror and have some loyal online friends.you should try the new playlist only shows i have made happy watching today and thumbs up ofcourse,lol,..hans.

+1

master
Report comment
(6y)

Best of all is no commercials. You can watch tv shows with out a five minute gap for advertising. I watch all my favorites here. I still use a couple of other web pages. Twomovies is by far my favorite.. Great people! smiley

+7

Report comment
(6y)

I've been here about 4 months I would see and I love twomovies. It is the best out there.

+3

God
Report comment
(6y)

My teenage son works at an AMC theater and I can see movies there for free but I enjoy watching them at home here at 2 movies and reading all my friends great comments and forum posts like this one! I love you 2movies. smiley

+7

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(6y)

@Teeny💋 thumbs up for you teeny,x.

Report comment
(6y)

Two movies is like going to the movies in the comfort of your own home. Since I was introduced to it through my boyfriend I have never stopped searching for old movies I watched as a kid. Beautiful memories come to life...Thank you all for bringing us Twomovies you have one of many loyal customers happy. I am happy to be able to tell my family and friends about this discovery and I thank you for bringing not only old memories to life but joy to my grandbabies. And thank you for sharing it with us and giving me the comfort of watching most movies with my boyfriend to share later in years ... these great memories:-)

+9

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(6y)

@fancyflo1025 I love old movies too. Animated section, has lots of the old favorites I grew up watching. Glad you found it. Was a great day for me too!! Watch on movie lovers!

+6

guru
Report comment
(6y)

You can't get any better then Twomovies. From, The Execution of Mary Queen of Scots (1895) to Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 (2017). Seriously loving this site. My #1 go to for any movie or tv show. Thank You smiley

+4

top expert
Report comment
(6y)

This is my favourite site to stream tv and movies. I am not fond of the chat box idiocy, but the site pros outweigh the cons. Thank god for the hide chat box feature and ignore function.

guru

I always come back to this site no matter what i'm looking for, it seems to be the most reliable. smiley here is to the 3+ years ive been here with only minor issues. smiley

+5

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(6y)

@qwaszxcvbnm7, qwasy same, 3+ and here till the end ... which is hopefully a loooong way away. <br> <br> twomovies is love, twomovies is LIFE :D

+5

Report comment
(5y)

@captainhowdey i guess you love the exorcist,lol.

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@swans2525 That's a pretty good guess! :D

guru
Report comment
(6y)

I'm new here, but no stranger to movie sites...I've seen them all, well most of them anyways (like literally). This is a good one, you guys should be proud:) But I still here those voices. I was certain they would go away, but they haven't😈

+6

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@Livywags89 hey i remember you from primewire how are you?.i could not get on pw anymore but i was already on this one a while,i,m glad i found this site i love it.some friends from pw went with me here.dont be a stranger ok i wish you a verry nice sunday livywags89...hans.

Report comment
(6y)

I really like the new movies

+4

thanks twomovies will you plz add phoenix forgotten thxs

+2

Report comment
(6y)

you are Angeles, god bless you. <br>

+2

senior guru
Report comment
(6y)

luv this site even love the debates on the chat forums glad i found and joined here keep up the good work drevil smiley

+1

skilled
Report comment
(6y)

I so love this site! Always consistent with movies. I recommend twomovies to all my family and friends.

+1

Report comment
(6y)

good site i love it smiley

+2

Report comment
(6y)

I enjoy the variety of movies and there are lots of them.

+2

Report comment
(6y)

Thanks!

+3

Report comment
(6y)

Obrigado Thanks

+2

Report comment
(6y)

I love this site thank you

+2

Report comment
(6y)

hi dr evil,i have noticed that the adult movies genres has disappeared can you tell me how can i view the adult movies genres.

+2

Report comment
(6y)

I am enjoying here also. Lot of links and movies to choose from thanks a lot..

Report comment
(6y)

Why isnt the movie lowriders in here ......

Report comment
(6y)

This site is almost too good to be true! ;-) ... or maybe should I say Twomovies is Twogood!!! I am new here and I really hope my stay lasts a long long time! Cheers to you all. smiley

+4

senior master
Report comment
(6y)

What happened to the smilies at the comments section for movies? I don`t see them any more. :(

Report comment
(6y)

im new to this site give me instuctions on how on how to watch the movies

top expert
Report comment
(6y)

THANK U TWO MOVIES FOR HAVING AN EXCELLENT SITE WITH MANY GREAT MOVIES TO WATCH. I'M VERY IMPRESSED BY THE DIFFERENT SELECTIONS OF MOVIES THAT YOU HAVE FOR OUR VIEWING PLEASURE. I'VE BEEN A MEMBER for SIX MONTHS AND I CAN SAY THAT BY FAR YOUR WEBSITE IS ONE OF THE BEST. THANK YOU FOR MAKING THIS SITE FREE FOR MOVIE LOVER'S JUST LIKE ME

top expert
Report comment
(6y)

HI. JUST LOVE THE NEW THEME SITE, MODERN AND EDGY MUCH NICER TO READ. NOT FOND OF THE 'SHORT' MOVIES AT ALL - BUT BEEN WITH YOU FOR A LONG WHILE AND KUDOS FOR ALWAYS HAVING GREAT FILMS AND TWICE OR NO THREE TIMES THE SELECTION OF ANY OTHER SITE :) MOLLY AVID FAN NOT SHOUTING WITH CAPS JUST MAKING SURE EVERYBODY READS THIS!!!!

top expert
Report comment
(6y)

Thanks twomovies. Great site this. Thank you to everyone who keeps this site going.

+4

expert
Report comment
(6y)

Awesome site, thanks 2movies for filling my boring days with movies smiley

+1

Report comment
(6y)

i am a newbie here, and still not sure what to make of all this.. <br> <br> suffice to say that twomovies is definitely one of a kind

expert
Report comment
(6y)

i love this site

+2

Report comment
(6y)

Hello.Thanks very much.I love you.I love you.I love you.......

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(6y)

@ser1343 oops I hit thumbs down by accident. Love your comment

God
Report comment
(6y)

I just noticed the new titles we have from points. I like it!!! I am shooting for the "God" title. Considering the majority of my points have come from comments and likes on my comments....thanks goes out to all who read them and like them smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley I love you all

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@Teeny💋 now heres another like then my dear friend,lol.

+1

Report comment
(6y)

Hi all. Great movie site!

+1

Report comment
(6y)

This will be the first place I share content with you guys thanks for the site, it's better than those primewire buttholes

+1

Report comment
(6y)

great site for fav tv progs

+1

master
Report comment
(6y)

I love this site. I am able to find here stuff that is nowhere else. Thank you so much

skilled
Report comment
(6y)

Hi 2 movies just wanted to say thanks for ur fantastic site the volume of old movies surpass all orther sites combined I only stomblied on it recently an have been telling everyone just how great it is thanks again. .

+2

Report comment
(6y)

When will there be a link to the movie it

top expert
Report comment
(6y)

This is best site I have found for both TV shows and movies. Very glad that twomovies is here to enjoy!

+1

God
Report comment
(6y)

THANK YOU 2MOVIES <br> THANK YOU DR EVIL <br> THANK YOU TO ALL LINKERS (those of you who take time out of your day to add precious links for us to watch).......LINKERS ARE F*&KING AWESOME <br> THANK YOU TO ALL WHO LEAVE MEANINGFUL COMMENTS <br> THANK YOU TO ALL MY FRIENDS ON HERE!!! <br> I LOVE YOU ALL smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

master

Really glad I found this site, best ever! smiley

+3

Report comment
(6y)

Thank you twomovies.com :) I do rather enjoy this site! I got to watch more movies then I thought I would of been able to for the best fee ever! Free! <br> <br> I always say what movies I watch on twomovies.com in facebook and sometimes my FB friends will ask where I watch the movies at and I'll tell them twomovies.com <br> <br> I have even mentioned twomovies.com in twitter. :)

Hide 4 replies...
Report comment
(6y)

@RevySparks Wrong address. :)

Report comment
(6y)

@Dr.Evil Wrong address? Oh sorry. what is the right one?

Report comment
(6y)

@RevySparks twomovies.tv is the main site

Report comment
(6y)

@PaddyWhack oh okay. thank you

Report comment
(6y)

smiley merci, 2movies car grâce a vous j'ai pus voir un film dont mon père m'avait parler mais que je n'arrivais pas a trouver encore merci; <br> et vive 2movies. smiley smiley smiley

top expert
Report comment
(6y)

hey hey, kinda new here and just trying to develop my profile.. <br> any basic suggestions?

Report comment
(6y)

Thank you 2movies for making a lot of people happy

+3

God
Report comment
(6y)

Hopefully this site will last for many more years.

+3

Report comment
(6y)

my best serie ever <br> ma meuilleur series

Report comment
(6y)

Thank you 2movies for making a lot of people happy <br> <br>

+1

master
Report comment
(6y)

This site is the best! My fav BY FAR! I hope it NEVER goes away. I expect to be 80 and still watchin stuff on twomovies smiley

+3

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(6y)

@rickgrimesrocks here here sistaa :) we can grow old 2gether as the twomovies twinnie said hahaha

+1

Report comment
(6y)

great

Report comment
(6y)

Thank you so much! This is my favorite site!

+2

Report comment
(6y)

Good evening, new to site and have been enjoying it immensely smiley . Extending my thanks to the site coders-makers and all the linkers for the latest releases etc smiley . Merry Christmas and Joyous Holidays to all ! smiley smiley

Report comment
(6y)

i love this site

+3

Report comment
(6y)

Thank you very much Dear Admin, <br> This is the Best site for ever, <br>

God
Report comment
(6y)

I love the new way you add a movie to one of your playlists is now. So much easier. But as you know I love everything about this site. Thank you twomovies, thank you Dr. Evil and thank you to all my friends on here. I love you all smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

+3

Report comment
(6y)

Hello everyone im new and need help. PLEASE smiley

Report comment
(6y)

thanks twomovies <br>

+3

Report comment
(6y)

This site is almost too good to be true! smiley ... or maybe should I say Twomovies is Twogood!!! I am new here and I really hope my stay lasts a long long time! Cheers to

+6

skilled
Report comment
(6y)

Hi 2 movies yous sent me PM asking why I hadn't been useing the site for 3 months I live in Ireland and the Internet provider's are blocking only the best sites but since ur email am delighted to say it's working what ever u done many many thanks 2movies keep on Trucking. <br>

+1

Report comment
(6y)

Lovely site fair play to admin amazing thank you for your hard work smiley smiley smiley

+2

skilled
Report comment
(6y)

I love this site

guru
Report comment
(6y)

This is my 9 month review of this site. Bah Humburg!! LMAO! Been a great site since day one I been apart of it! Not only am I watching movies but trying to be more social which is very hard on me. I was treated very bad back in the day by real people that I cared about. Today, with such kindness that I've received through this site, I have a feeling in my heart to be more open. So, I filled in more about me & am willing to change everything as my life progresses. So, Thank You Once Again, "Two Movies". Keep up the good work, Love ya man!

+2

senior guru
Report comment
(6y)

Wow way better then expected great plot acting and actors.Thomas should have left the bodies in the house and burned it down. Twomovies best movie site ever

skilled
Report comment
(5y)

hi Two-movies for what it's worth I appreciate your site an all the work an worker's that make it possible I have been blocked recently from using Two-movies by my internet provider the old saying u only appreciate what you've got when you haven't got it ...it took me nearly to days but I was able to find a way round the blocked page thank god. thanks again Two-movies...

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@thingamajiggy01 Are you using Virgin Media ?

+1

skilled
Report comment
(5y)

yes Aces I am..

+1

Report comment
(5y)

Twomovies is the best site ever i found every movies on its easily and watch, its a best site no ads appear like other site.

+2

top expert
Report comment
(5y)

Hey hey hey. Thanks for the great email. Regards Privacy. You rock and I love this site. Works so well for me of the golden years. Thanks so much. love being here.

+4

guru
Report comment
(5y)

I've been using this site for nine months now and all I did for eight of them was look for series and movies.. period. Several weeks ago, because I was sick and had nothing to do, I filled out my profile and started participating..In so doing..I discovered what a great site this really is..it has great options I had no idea of, or seen on any other site. This is a wonderful site folks and I appreciate that it is here for us and everyone that makes it possible! smiley

+2

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@laurie621 I've also been here for 9 months and joined after PW went down. This site does have a lot of features which took me a minute to figure out after becoming a member. The Forums are a great place to participate as well. There are so many amazing, friendly people to interact with as well. Just avoid the bad apples and you're good. Welcome aboard and enjoy your stay!

+3

Report comment
(5y)

@3UN01A Thank You!! 😊

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@laurie621 You're most welcome :)

+2

top expert
Report comment
(5y)

Thanks to all you amazing people out there who have added links for my favorite movies and shows. I live in south africa so not every new series or tv movie is aired here and often some are shown quite late down the line. 😭😭😭. So when I came across two movies and finally figured how to download I was over the moon.. thanks again !!!!!!

Moderator notice from (5y)
+4

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@Joann24 Hi there thanks for your kind words:) yes please do thank him. #grateful!!!! This site is absolutely AWESOME....
and I highly recommended it to family and friends to use..👍👍👍👍👍👍😄😄

+2

God
Report comment
(5y)

This is the best movie site on the web.

+1

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,391 reviews • 122,276 films • 18,454 TV series