Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,737 reviews
122,398 films • 18,478 TV series

TV Show (608 views, 14 replies)

This topic has been closed.

Report comment
(4y)

(2018) dead of night the panic room s01e03. Appreciate anyone who can add a link to this episode. Thank you

God
Report comment
(4y)

Please make your request here, by following the directions: dosmovies.com/forum/thread/Series-Reques....

master
Report comment
(4y)

Doc - Perhaps a big orange button "ALL REQUESTS" up by the "ADD" buttons?

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(4y)
(edited)

@(⌐■_■) Tis an orange button. ALL requests would not suit the purpose effectively.

Thank you. smiley

Report comment
(4y)

@ where's de org button of which you speak smiley

Report comment
(4y)
(edited)

@(⌐■_■) Org button?

The "orange" button (which isn't orange coloured), so to speak, is on the
Request link.

dosmovies.com/movie_request....

Requests for changes in the site are a completely separate issue.

Please, open another thread for those so they get the attention and respect warranted.

master
Report comment
(4y)

all requests could be sorted with one form

Hide 8 replies...
Report comment
(4y)

@(⌐■_■) & Rav,

I think a 'Request' orange tab isn't a bad idea - but one that redirects to the relevant forum section.

They would still need separate threads for linkers requesting episodes, TV, movies, etc. All would be great pinned for ease.

Personally, I think the forum is a bit of a mess, with multiply threads about the same things, new threads started for every new trailer/announcement for the same film...

+2

Report comment
(4y)

@DemandingFemale Thanks for the input.

All in due course with the change coming, and even this (small), difference.

I do appreciate your feedback.

Thank you.

+1

Report comment
(4y)
(edited)

@DemandingFemale I've been attempting to organise the forum, but this question, for instance, is an example of "messy", as it's a relevant question that is on a request for an add to an episode to an existing show...

To me, this question should have been asked on a separate thread. It's confusing for the member I am attempting to re-direct. Let alone any other members that may agree or disagree with the suggestion.

As far as trailers, I don't feel that's an issue as it gets members to participate.

Other features and discussions would benefit from better organisation.

It's a "baby steps" kind of issue, as in it needs active proof to substantiate the time that will be spent on programming. Some requests for changes have proved contrary to the help they were meant to provide.

Most relevant is that this site is going to change a lot in the near future, so we need to wait to see if it will even be appropriate (a universal "requests" feature with redirects) once the change occurs.
Read more

+1

Report comment
(4y)

@ The easiest way to stop digressive threads like this; is to post the relevant request thread link and close the threads immediately.

Which is why a big orange REQUEST HERE directed to pinned threads would be better than a million of them with redirects asking for one link for an episode - that also bury the ones that matter.

It's just a serving suggest, but I take the point it's not the right place. In fairness though, the header is quite ambiguous :)

Report comment
(4y)

@DemandingFemale I agree with 1/2 of that.

Doc likes chat and people debating hence why the new site is coming...

Also! Being too legistic with members breeds a very dominating and un-checked legalistic moderator /type.

I completely and whole heartedly disagree with that type of Moderation.

Thank you.

Report comment
(4y)

@ I wasn't suggesting closing any other threads than ones asking for links that should be requested elsewhere for it to count. What is there left to debate and chat about, other than what has happened on this thread; which you just told Taz an I was off-topic and was best brought up in another thread lol, (which I agree with btw, so me bad).

Report comment
(4y)
(edited)

@DemandingFemale Haha alright then.

It's a learning curve and an exponential thread of threads in the most literate of dynamics.

smiley

lol

Report comment
(4y)
(edited)

@(⌐■_■) Not yet, till the change ensues.

This is off topic from the original question, with a due respect.

Another thread would be more appropriate as this will be a bit confusing to someone who is being redirected on where to post their request at present.

Thank you.

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,737 reviews • 122,398 films • 18,478 TV series