This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,381 reviews
122,276 films • 18,454 TV series

TV Show requests 2016 (2433 views, 54 replies)

This topic has been closed.

admin
Report comment
(7y)

You can request TV Shows here. Welcome to a new thread.

+5

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(7y)

@Dr.Evil Thank You....Happy New Year

expert
Report comment
(7y)

edge of alaska

Hide 1 reply...

God
Report comment
(7y)

60 days in is interesting. I think it comes on A&E. 6 people agree to be put in jail for 60 days and then report back to the sheriff what can be improved and what the problems are. It is on its 2nd season.

Hide 1 reply...

guru
Report comment
(7y)

I would like to request Planet Earth 2 from the BBC. It premiered last night and people are saying the clip about the baby iguanas vs. the snakes is the best thing that has been on television all year. I don't think there's any HD versions out yet, but when they come, get those because it just looks beautiful.

Hide 1 reply...

Report comment
(7y)

The Grand Tour. [cp&p] Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond and James May are back with The Grand Tour. A show about adventure, excitement and friendship... as long as you accept that the people you call friends are also the ones you find extremely annoying. Sometimes it's even a show about cars. Follow them on their global adventure. <br> <br> first show link : openload.co/f/UCVaf7CNj6A/The.Gr...

Hide 1 reply...

Report comment
(7y)

vidup.me/qocrnmomzxbn link for rick and morty s1 e8 ... to no avail did i try to subvert the machine and get enough points to add it myself,,,, which i guess i could under TAILS but that's too much work...rebooting and such

expert
Report comment
(7y)

hunting hitler pt <br>

Hide 2 replies...

God
Report comment
(7y)

Taboo coming on FX looks great. It's from Tom Hardy and Ridley Scott

expert
Report comment
(7y)

Please create a page to this anime: Hidan no Aria AA ( www.imdb.com/title/tt5024410/)

Hide 1 reply...

expert
Report comment
(7y)

I would like Transformers Armada and Transformers Energon to be put on here under TV shows. www.imdb.com/title/tt0329938/ www.imdb.com/title/tt0388650/ <br> <br> Thank you! Also put Drifters on here! en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drifters...

Hide 1 reply...

Report comment
(7y)

Ao oni, the animation.

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(7y)

@Kombatant I need imdb link

Report comment
(7y)

@mykitty I will try...

master
Report comment
(7y)

Can you add Emerald City www.imdb.com/title/tt3579018/

Hide 2 replies...

top expert
Report comment
(7y)

I'm looking for links "The Block AU" season 1 and links for "The Block NZ". Any new links for the new seasons would be amazing. Thanks

expert
Report comment
(7y)

smiley Can someone PLEASE upload Chicago P.D. TV show for me. I watch all the other Chicago series and the P.D. one has a page but no episodes. <br> Thank You SO MUCH!

+1

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(7y)

@KrzyBtchKris i upload link now

+1

Report comment
(7y)

@abane Thank You So Much!!!

Report comment
(7y)

@KrzyBtchKris y welcome

guru
Report comment
(7y)

any TV shows dc and marvel n top ones from Netflix and amazon would be great thanks TV shows and films work well adult mostly old films apart from the annoying pop up crap etc. oh the grand tour seems to be a hit lol bbc not like that oh taboo looks good to uk/us calibration.

+1

master
Report comment
(7y)

Taboo UK S01E04 is not added I does not have where to post my links :)

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(7y)

@plagijator only 8 episodes in total

Report comment
(7y)

Would love to see Jeff Ross Presents Roast Battle ( www.imdb.com/title/tt5905202/ ) available.

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(7y)

@mykitty Thank you!

Report comment
(7y)

@zgdthree You're welcome :)

master
Report comment
(7y)
+1

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(7y)

@mykitty Thank you

+1

Report comment
(7y)

@plagijator You're welcome ;-)

+1

master
Report comment
(7y)
+1

Hide 1 reply...

master
Report comment
(7y)

Please add Marvel's Iron Fist <br> www.imdb.com/title/tt3322310/

+2

Hide 1 reply...

master
Report comment
(7y)

Can add? smiley ; <br> <br> Gate; www.imdb.com/title/tt4958580/ <br> The Dukes of Hazzard; www.imdb.com/title/tt0078607/?ref... <br> Fooly Cooly (FLCL); www.imdb.com/title/tt0279077/ <br> Blue Exorcist; www.imdb.com/title/tt1799631/?ref... <br> Mirai Nikki; www.imdb.com/title/tt2069441/ <br> Guilty Crown; www.imdb.com/title/tt2122656/?ref... <br> Blood-C; www.imdb.com/title/tt1890725/ <br> Atlantis; www.imdb.com/title/tt2705602/ <br> Durarara!!; www.imdb.com/title/tt1584000/ <br> Dude, You're Screwed; www.imdb.com/title/tt3431238/?ref... <br> Lupin the 3rd; www.imdb.com/title/tt0159175/ <br> <br> Mahalo. smiley

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(7y)

@Melted~Dreams 4 left from the list. <br> <br> Atlantis; www.imdb.com/title/tt2705602/ <br> Durarara!!; www.imdb.com/title/tt1584000/ <br> Dude, You're Screwed; www.imdb.com/title/tt3431238/?ref... <br> Lupin the 3rd; www.imdb.com/title/tt0159175/ <br> <br> Thanks everyone for adding the shows!!

master
Report comment
(7y)

Got links for The last kingdom s02e02 and no place to put them??

master
Report comment
(6y)

Can you add The Orville www.imdb.com/title/tt5691552

+1

Hide 2 replies...

master
Report comment
(6y)

Please add Star Trek Discovery www.imdb.com/title/tt5171438/ <br>

+1

master
Report comment
(6y)

Please add Young Sheldon www.imdb.com/title/tt6226232 <br>

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(6y)

@plagijator Use the new 2017 thread!

Report comment
(6y)

@Dr.Evil Ok thanks

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,381 reviews • 122,276 films • 18,454 TV series