This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,826 reviews
122,444 films • 18,486 TV series

Subscription manager (708 views, 14 replies)

This topic has been closed.

top expert
Report comment
(5y)

Hello,

I just went into subscriptions and see it’s completely changed. I had recently added a new to me show and went in to access it, but now have to scroll, and scroll, and scroll to try to find it. Is there a way to have my own preference whether it is sorting by latest episode, or just the order in which I stumbled onto the show and added it to my list of shows to watch like it used to be?

I’m not sure when it changed, I haven’t found new shows to watch for a couple of months

Thanks

admin
Report comment
(5y)

We can add sorting.

+2

God
Report comment
(5y)

How about, Tv-Shows that have the most recent/new episodes added, show nearest to the top of your playlist. smiley

+1

Hide 7 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@PureVodka🍺 Now it's like you said.

+3

Report comment
(5y)

@Dr.Evil Sorry, has " update date " always been there or have you just added it? smiley

Report comment
(5y)

@PureVodka🍺 Added recently. Users asked.

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@Dr.Evil Thanks, will use all the time now, lets hope more members who have big Tv-Show list know about it now. ;)

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@Dr.Evil Something i,ve just noticed when it comes to Tv-Shows, i have Westworld added to favs (and it says that), but it is not showing in my favs playlist, is there something i've misted or is this a bug? :) <br> dosmovies.com/watch_tv_show/Westworld....

Report comment
(5y)

@PureVodka🍺 Try again.

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@Dr.Evil Yes it is showing, thanks for sorting. :)

top expert
Report comment
(5y)

Thanks for your reply. <br> <br> I have been using my inbox for shows most recently added and the subscription manager for just shows saved, with the top show being the most recently added (but could have finished 6 years ago with no new episodes, but I’ve just discovered it). <br> <br> It would be nice to give people the opportunity to sort as they choose. <br> <br> I have no idea how long it has been changed because I just normally use the inbox, but I stumbled onto an ollder show from a different country. <br> <br> Anyway, thank you for being accommodating to what people are asking for

+3

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

As a new member, I was clueless to this Subscription tab and never bothered with it until now. Another amazing feature you have on this site which I will now utilize. Thanks so much for the info smiley this site rocks!

+4

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@3UN01A How did u subscribe?as im new here

Report comment
(5y)

@Cuddles58 Hi Cuddles58 :) Welcome to two-movies! The Subscription option is under all movies and shows. Above the links you will see "Subscribe for new links" click on that and you will receive notifications about new links. Example. If there movie available now is a Cam version , when it's dvd you will get an alert. You can check what you have subscribed to at the top of this site where it says "Subscriptions" and you can remove things there.
For TV it will show you an option to "follow new episodes" for all your favourite shows, click that and it will go under subscriptions. I hope that helps, if not feel free to message me any time. Cheers!

Report comment
(5y)

@3UN01A Unless things have changed lol since I quit using it.

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,826 reviews • 122,444 films • 18,486 TV series