This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,650 reviews
122,383 films • 18,475 TV series

Signs and Symptoms of Internet or Computer Addiction 💜 (707 views, 5 replies)

This topic has been closed.

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Any addiction is no laughing matter. It affects not only the addict but also everyone who surrounds them. If you think you need help for internet or computer addiction, or someone you know needs assistance to stop this addiction, we can help. Just call . We are here to help you get back on the road to an addiction-free life.

Read more here:
www.psychguides.com/guides/compu...

An Internet addiction and substance abuse often go hand in hand with each other. Most of the time, those who abuse alcohol or drugs are those with the predisposition to get addicted to the Internet as it serves as a means of escape from reality.

+1

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Great to see you are sticking with the 12 steps and sponsership is just around the corner. Have actually noticed a few new members in the top 10 since you've pulled back on the invisible contributions. Nice one and may the road rise with you.

+2

Hide 4 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. I've no idea what the first post says, I'm purely replying to your post and the implications in general...everything is an addiction these days, @Livinginabox.

It's a load of rannygazoo and razzmatazz over-analysis.

smiley

Report comment
(5y)

@ Nothing for you to concern yourself with - you're a hopeless case by now.

But I found it a little sinister and troubling insinuations that "Comment is hidden" may be using information that friends have published in order to stir the pot. You're probably right. Over-analysing from the box.

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. I wasn't referring to you in the least when I used the words rannygazoo and razzmatazz -- that's the language of this type of "analysis".

Offhandedly throwing around "ADDICTION" commentary articulates a air of superiority (approaching it with all the subtly of a hammer in a glass factory as far as compassion goes).

To clarify so that no one misunderstands me, labeling other people as addicts on any level seems to be part of the new language of hate.

It's quite trendy to point the finger and use colourful analysis to crush and demean.

I, personally, don't have room in my life for this rubbish.

It should have been in the NEWS section, not a thread about it.

:)

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@ Enough said and on to the ...

+2

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,650 reviews • 122,383 films • 18,475 TV series