This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,811 reviews
122,429 films • 18,484 TV series

Secrets Of A Psychopath (1412 views, 47 replies)

This topic has been closed.

senior master
Report comment
(4y)
(edited)

In three gripping installments, Secrets of a Psychopath recounts the facts behind the most complex and surprising murder to come before the courts in Irish criminal history....

Aug. 24. 2019

+4

senior master
Report comment
(4y)

On August 2012, three fishermen chanced upon a most unusual cache of intimate sex toys, abandoned in a reservoir situated just south of Dublin, Ireland. When police linked the items to the discovery of a decomposed body in a forest seventeen miles away, their investigation took on a more sinister dimension…

In three gripping installments, brand new CBS Reality Original, Secrets of a Psychopath takes the viewer through the many coincidences, twists and turns of the investigation, uncovering an obsessive and unconventional relationship which ultimately ended in tragedy. Dark and disturbing text messages reveal a psychopath who groomed his trusting victim under the guise of extreme sadomasochistic practice and, more alarmingly, demonstrate the blood-lust obsessions of the killer as well as the level to which his victim was willing to acquiesce.

The investigation, which spanned three police stations, over five thousand hours of CCTV, numerous digital devices, hundreds of lines of inquiry and an online world involving domination, submission and torture, eventually saw police put the pieces together to identify the killer; a manipulative man hiding his evil fantasies behind a reputable and unassuming mask.

Secrets of a Psychopath starts August 24th 2019
Read more

+5

Hide 4 replies...
Report comment
(4y)
(edited)

@3UN01A Since this is still not on here and does not have an IMDB, I will add it to "Videos Tab" soon for all my fellow true-crime fans to enjoy. smiley

+3

Report comment
(4y)
(edited)

@3UN01A Links will be added to my "Videos" tab which can be found on my Profile above my Wall.

This way it's much easier to find 'Secrets of a Psychopaths' on two-movies for ALL to enjoy as much as I did.

Cheers! smiley

+3

Report comment
(4y)

@3UN01A Gonna have to check this, cheers smiley

+4

Report comment
(4y)

@RandomOne It's a good one, enjoy! smiley

+2

God
Report comment
(4y)

Looks interesting, thanks for sharing.

+3

Hide 13 replies...
Report comment
(4y)
(edited)

@PureVodka🍺 You're welcome :)

Hopefully it gets added soon.

It's been available to watch elsewhere for 6 days now.

I could always add the links under "Add Video" :)

Cheers! smiley

+3

Report comment
(4y)

@PureVodka🍺 By the way...

I have not joined that new site yet but have noticed all the amazing work that you and the other top members be putting in.

A strong, dedicated community of members is always key to success and it's showing there.

I'll join when I have more time and understand further how it works (rules , members, FAQ etc) and of course kudos to the developer, Dr.

Cheers!

+4

Report comment
(4y)

@3UN01A Look forward to seeing you there. smiley

I upvoted this, but obviously some bitter,twisted,HATING on (you) sad git as downvoted.

+4

Report comment
(4y)

@PureVodka🍺 You must have accidentally downvoted. It happens all the time actually.

I upvoted to correct your intention.

Report comment
(4y)

@ It's hard to accidentally downvote (takes 2 clicks).

+6

Report comment
(4y)
(edited)

@PureVodka🍺 Up or down takes one click. Clicking twice would explain why it happened for you

No matter. It's sorted now.

Good luck!

Report comment
(4y)
(edited)

@PureVodka🍺 You're correct.

I just tested the Downvote and in order to complete it, there is a pop-up you have to click "OK" to confirm the downvote or "cancel" so really, there is no 'accident' when downvoting anymore.

The upvote does not have this.

Thank you for your honesty and kind replies.

Cheers! smiley

+4

Report comment
(4y)

@3UN01A Thank you for clearing that up. smiley smiley

+4

Report comment
(4y)

@PureVodka🍺 LOL that wasn't even what I meant, but I'm so happy that ye are testing the downvoting.

smiley

Report comment
(4y)

@PureVodka🍺 You're welcome! smiley smiley

Check your Inbox smiley

+4

Report comment
(4y)

@PureVodka🍺 Funny how there's "no matter" when She's busted in ANOTHER lie smiley
Ahh same ol same ol smiley

+8

Report comment
(4y)
+4

Report comment
(4y)
+3

master
Report comment
(4y)

It was fascinating, the twists and turns of that investigation has a wow factor and a truly startling outcome. WORTH WATCHING

+3

Hide 5 replies...
Report comment
(4y)

@(⌐■_■) I can't find it one here - can you point me in the right direction?

+3

Report comment
(4y)

@..box.. meet ya in pm

+2

Report comment
(4y)

@..box.. It premiered last night the 28th, not the 24th.

I'm sure links will be up soon!

smiley

+1

Report comment
(4y)

@ Great RB... Thanx

+2

Report comment
(4y)
(edited)

@..box.. There's no IMDB, and there won't be, so no way to add it.

I'll put some off site links here, for all members, that are allowed hosts.

THESE ARE NOT MY LINKS or TWO-MOVIES LINKS.

+2

Hide 8 replies...
Report comment
(4y)

@ Much appreciated RB.

I did not expect this documentary (set in Ireland) at all.

Depravity knows no bounds. This packs a punch and gives an extraodinary insight into this world and a very unhealthy relationship.

8.5 out of 10

+4

Report comment
(4y)

@..box.. ikr? it started up - and I'm assuming 'yadda-yadda shades of gray', turned black. etc
But.
And then... 0.0

My attention did not wander.

+3

Report comment
(4y)

@..box.. Boxie have you come across The Last Cowboy? Several riders and horses make their way thru championships to the final reigning competition in vegas where a dozen riders with a dozen horses have one chance and One Ride to win a million dollars!

Good footage, pov's, tension, fun watch.

+3

Report comment
(4y)

@(⌐■_■) The last time I came close to this type of material was with a much younger Robert Redford called "The Electric Horseman" so I am due for an update. It is going on my to watch list and I'll let you know how I fare.

ThanX T

+3

Report comment
(4y)

@..box.. This is reality TV, NO Redford types in sight. A million dollars won by a real horse and a real cowboy developed in front of your eyes. Unscripted.

+2

Report comment
(4y)

@..box.. I liked "The Horse Whisperer" much better than that for authenticity of a true cowboy in many ways (to me).

dosmovies.com/watch_movie/The_Horse_Whis....

That then brings to mind for some reason "The Misfits".

dosmovies.com/watch_movie/Misfits_The....

Terrific topic though, "the true cowboy".

+2

Report comment
(4y)

@ Can't compare reality to hollywood fiction! I'll take reality like the horse whisperer... and this competition is all that and more. imho

senior master
Report comment
(4y)

Siobhán,

Links already provided above by the ever efficient moderator RB ...

dosmovies.com/forum/thread/Secrets-Of-A-....

smiley Happy viewing true crime fans.

+2

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(4y)

@..box.. Thanks RB

+1

God

Thanks for the links guys and for even bringing this docuseries to light. I had never even heard of it before but its the best put together, most interesting and terrifying one I've seen to date. I had to watch them back to back.

+2

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(4y)
(edited)

@◦•●◉✿♡Momof3αηgєℓѕ♡✿◉●•◦ Honey, (could you tell me if there hypothetically are other real movie sites that are really free and do have free movies?I love this site smiley ,I just hypothetically wanta curiously see other real free movie sites.YOU KNOW EVERYTHING. -- just pm me if you know some that are fun for movie lovers.i had to dump T.C.M. They put it on a SPORTS CHANNEL PACKAGE.And i still can't find older Asian horror with engl. subs.Youtube?Do I have to learn Mandarin,Cantonese or Japanese?Id do it if i had to.)Thanks all, very interesting link. smiley

Report comment
(4y)

@◦•●◉✿♡Momof3αηgєℓѕ♡✿◉●•◦ You're welcome smiley It's definitely a must see and I am glad you enjoyed it. smiley

+3

master
Report comment
(4y)

A psychopathic case in Ireland...was there stalking? I'm beginning to see patterns smiley

+2

Hide 4 replies...
Report comment
(4y)

@MarkRowley Wicked. smiley

+3

Report comment
(4y)
+4

Report comment
(4y)
+3

Report comment
(4y)
+4

skilled
Report comment
(4y)
(edited)

anysubj.com/p/What-would-you-do-...

?? I would really like "more Hollywood movies",like"The Impossible"movie,and similar ones.Not psychopathic,I can see those in reality,running all over Walmarts,Oregon,and people here late at night,I have to call the police on,and turn my tv down so they areattracted to the noise.We have tons of homeless,criminals,what do they do with severe smiley smiley criminals when there is no longer space in prison??shoot them??I don;t know.HERE THEY TURN THEM LOOSE. HAHAH. smiley

senior master
Report comment
(4y)

@bigbluee90 It's a documentary/true-crime not a Hollywood film. Give it a watch sometime. The links posted here are still working. smiley

+2

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,811 reviews • 122,429 films • 18,484 TV series