This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,387 reviews
122,276 films • 18,454 TV series

Ancient Unexplained Files Season 1 Episode 5 Secrets of Mayan Murders (707 views, 7 replies)

This topic has been closed.

guru
Report comment
(3y)

Does anyone have Ancient Unexplained Files S1 E5 Secrets of Mayan Murders that is not out of sink Every site I have found S1 E5 Secrets of Mayan Murders it jumps and the video and sound are not in sink. Some ways it looks more like a very poor editing job or old school bad splicing! As at times you have the voice of one historian lapping over another's voice.
FYI what is listed on the site as being Season 1 Episode 7 Grave of the Red Skulls is not what plays and Grave of the Red Skulls will not air until March 28th, so hard to be posted already!
Thanks in Advance,
Dean

+1

God
Report comment
(3y)

Often you do get episodes (Se 1 Ep 7) being posted before the air date.

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(3y)

@PureVodkašŸŗ True but the content of the episode listed as 7 has nothing to connect it to the title and what episode 7 is suppose to be about. No red skulls found in a cave. The episode has a segment on two mummies, odd iron age animal skeletons found in the UK and a temple to Pluto found in Turkey! The episode does not align with any episode title listed for the 7 episodes of the show. The show premiered on Feb. 14th 2021 which is just 6 weeks of shows so far with the 7th being this coming weekend.

master
Report comment
(3y)
(edited)

I skipped thru and the faces match the audio. Hope this helps. Enjoy.

Secrets of Mayan Murders
mixdrop.co/f/j94rjw3du7elwe

Gladiator Graveyard
mixdrop.co/f/9n698donh3vq4jn

Grave of the Red Skulls
mixdrop.co/f/o7gvggkzuzll4j

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(3y)

@(āŒā– _ā– ) Thanks for the upload as that was in-sync and watchable unlike all the others of the episode I had found.

+1

guru
Report comment
(3y)

Any chance you also have episodes 5 and before? I really like what I have watched so far and thanks for episode 5 above which I have just watched. smiley

God
Report comment
(3y)

@Bread Has put the episodes up. dosmovies.com/tv/Ancient_Unexpla...

+1

guru
Report comment
(3y)

Thanks and appreciation for @Bread and you.

+1

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,387 reviews • 122,276 films • 18,454 TV series