This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,749 reviews
122,412 films • 18,479 TV series

Regarding bad/dodgy link warnings. (1211 views, 15 replies)

This topic has been closed.

God
Report comment
(6y)

Got this message when opening a link that """ i """ had added the day before. <br> <br> <br> <br> Watched the film with no probs by going around the (taking no notice) pop-up but i was going to delete the link and skip it. <br> <br> Is this a bad link (i will delete if so), are is it Google playing games. <br> <br> Cheers. smiley <br> <br> Wild Bill <br> <br> dosmovies.com/watch_movie/Wild_Bill_2011....

+1

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(6y)

@PureVodka🍺 Removed that link

Report comment
(6y)

@PureVodka🍺 I've seen that page a few times lately. I don't remember what movies they were on. I was just closed it out quickly.

admin
Report comment
(6y)

Only on your link? Openload?

Hide 4 replies...
Report comment
(6y)

@Dr.Evil Just clicked on the next 3 (which i thought were dead) links and the 2nd & 3rd work lol. <br> The link i put up was fine when i found it and added it, yet 24hrs later i got the message above even though the link was fine/okay to (openload) watch this film on. <br> If other users are going to see the message above, i would rather just delete the link are people will think it's something to do with the site...it had me worried. <br> <br>

Report comment
(6y)

@PureVodka🍺 its always openload links i use and i have had some issues with them <br> u know how i have been asking about any site issues? any issues the past week or 2 has been after i have tryed to watch an openload link <br> maybe just a coincidence but i thought id let u know incase its something that needs looked at

Report comment
(6y)

@chaseyerself Have you had the same/similar messages? <br> If that pop-up had shown to do with any other links (including openload) that some else had added, i would have avoided. Cheers smiley smiley

Report comment
(6y)

@PureVodka🍺 its only openload i use to watch things but the past week openload links on tv and movies have gave me a few issues and when iv tryed other links its just pop up after pop up and when its been doing that i just logout and watch things as a guest and the links work fine

Report comment
(6y)

I got a similar message a while back just coming into 2m.

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(6y)

@sithlord202 Please post urls and screenshots.

God
Report comment
(6y)

Does this link " veehd.com " still work for films, all i ever get from it is you need to add a plug-in? <br> If members were to name links that they belive no longer work, would you be able to remove the named (dead) links from every film on the site at once are can it only be done from one film at a time if someone reports it. <br> Thanks. smiley smiley

master
Report comment
(6y)

Movieshare links give me grief. My Norton anti virus screams web attack constantly. I know there are not a lot of those links. Was trying to re up a movie for someone in chat. She claimed the links were all wanting info or cc. Movieshare was the only free link. It really gave my computer a work out. lol At least I kow Norton is on the ball.

God
Report comment
(6y)

Put a link up for " The Blacklist " TV-Show earlier and it was infested with spam/pop-ups, my adblocks were pushed to the limit. The link that i have now removed was openload, my question is, can the code be altered to get rid of some if not all the pop-ups? The site i got the link from is realy bad for adding pop-ups to the links but i do use it's links as a last resort but there are just too bad to add to this site. <br> Cheers. smiley

admin
Report comment
(6y)

People, post links and screenshots.

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(6y)

@Dr.Evil Not sure if that is a reply to the above " question " but i'm not going to post the link i mentioned above because if someone clicked on it without the right pop-up blockers, they would probably have to close all the open pages are switch there pc off. :)

God
Report comment
(6y)

The Wildling-player-streamango.com has it. smiley

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,749 reviews • 122,412 films • 18,479 TV series