@Girl_of_Ice_and_Snow [SPOILER]

@eyecon lol thanks ill tell my friend that

Report comment
(7y)

sorry, that wasn't helpful

guru
Report comment
(7y)

You get a really hot friend (like out of his league hot) to recon the target. She spends some time with him, flirts a little. She gets to know him and tell you everything about him, his likes and dislikes, that kind of crap. They go out on a few dates. The guy is thinking holy sh@t how did I ever get a woman like this. He falls insanely in love with her. She tells him things just aren't working out and that it's not him it's her. The guy is crushed. That's when you come in. You pick up that rebound and play it like the NCAA championship is on the line. You say you can't stand to see him feeling like this and that you want to take him out to cheer him up. You go out. You get him wasted. You take him home and bang him like a drum. About 3 weeks later (I'm a guy we really have no concept of time) you call him up and tell him you're worried because you "forgot" to use protection that night and now you're late. The next day you call him and tell him you went to the doctor and he's going to be a daddy. ...
Read more

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,851 reviews • 122,457 films • 18,487 TV series