About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,740 reviews
122,406 films • 18,479 TV series

Links... (3184 views, 3 replies)

This topic has been closed.

admin
Report comment
(12y)

As you have noticed we have removed links to illegal sites (so think MPAA and Hollywood). I can not tell you when everything will be back. At the moment the site is a directory where you can find the information you need about the film. Next, we will offer you the legal ways to watch movies online. <br> <br> If you have questions - ask. <br> <br> UPDATE: We are UP.

top expert
Report comment
(12y)

BUMMER!!! <br> <br> i am sure everyone will agree that this is WHOLLY unfair since very similar movie link repository sites are still 100% operative. <br> <br> MPAA why dont you climb back up the arses of your spoilt rich movie executive banker bumchums and pick on those that hide the truth behind the NWO - come on - hit yourselves really hard in the heads , you know you love it!!! and dont forget to say thank you! <br> <br> allo dolla

expert
Report comment
(12y)

Other sites go since they are on servers in Asia and have anonymous domains <br> Bad idea to go under the Swedish IP <br> Put the script in Malaysia or Israel <br> Calmly all script and domain I buy <br> <br> :-)

top expert
Report comment
(12y)

sweden... [email protected] <br> lmfao

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,740 reviews • 122,406 films • 18,479 TV series