This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,864 reviews
122,457 films • 18,488 TV series

Please replace why women kill,you exed it out. (841 views, 7 replies)

This topic has been closed.

master
Report comment
(4y)

THANK YOU, whoever xed out "why women kill"so i also cannot read or see the trailer.the next time i download a trailer, i will try to cut you out of it. :)Wouldn't you like that??__I would.now excuse me while i try to get "why women kill" and post it for others who got blocked off it.Dr. Evil, if posting trailers on here,winds up blocking trailers to blocked off people, do you think that is within the rules?Even block the person's access to a trailer everyone else can see??--DON'T YOU THINK THAT'S GOING A LITTLE FAR?--AND is it ok among oure rules??I don't think its ok,you are using a public site,so everyone allowed on the site,can read it.--they cannot post--isn't that enough?That I cannot post?You don't even want me to SEE THE TRAILER??WOW--

+5

God
Report comment
(4y)
(edited)

I cannot make heads or tails of this?

Links or page url, please! smiley

EDIT: CLARA: HERE IS IT EXPLAINED: dosmovies.com/forum/thread/Why-Women-Kil....

+2

senior master
Report comment
(4y)

Not to worry Clara - this is another example as to how the blocking system has been unfairly utilised by 2M's infamous serial blocker (deserving of her very own series on Netflix called 'MINDLESSNESSHUNTER') since time immemorial.

Perhaps now would be a good time to review this outdated method of ostracizing fellow 2M members since politics, religion and all things rotten have gone to the other side.

If you are interested, here is the original post created by the birthday cake in the picture - I do not know what fake ID she is using at the moment, but she has been known by the monkier Her Dogness.

She/He/It may also be the reason 'Why Women/Men/Animals kill' [SPOILER]

+3

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(4y)

@..box.. ugh, isn't that Eunoing ?

+4

Report comment
(4y)
(edited)

@uunboundd smiley smiley smiley

Soooo ᴱᵘⁿᵒⁱng and godawful petty, not to mention doggone infantile.

TIME TO STOP THE BLOCK ON 2M FOLKS.

+4

master
Report comment
(4y)

thank you very much for posting the why women kill trailer!! smiley smiley

+4

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(4y)

@clarachan1355 those animals/hamsters walking away are the cutest thing I've ever seen, also let me know how this show goes lol :)

+2

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,864 reviews • 122,457 films • 18,488 TV series