This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,822 reviews
122,439 films • 18,486 TV series

Minimalist/wide theme option? (800 views, 13 replies)

This topic has been closed.

Report comment
(7y)

It's a long shot, but I'd love it if there ever was the option for a more minimalist/wide theme, hiding the side-bar, making the middle frame wider, and fitting movies accordingly (33% instead of 50%). Probably way more work than benefit for anyone, but still.

Changed the elements myself to do a mock-up, here: i.imgur.com/3ljz4gQ.png

+1

admin
Report comment
(7y)

Do we really need movies metadata (rating, genres, links counters)? We can make it 4 in a row without it. <br> <br> itunes example: <br> <br> <br> <br> I need more suggestions and opinions. <br>

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(6y)

@Dr.Evil I really like being able to see the genre, rating etc w/o having to click on the movie. So I like the metadata being listed right there on the main page.

+2

expert
Report comment
(6y)

smiley I would love it if we could hide the side-bar (the way we can hide the chatbox) and add a column (on the watch episode page) that gave the size of the file, maybe next to the Ratings column. <br> And please have us be able to put the columns in order (so, for example, we could see which link had the smallest sized file). smiley <br> <br> If you could, that would be awesome!! smiley <br> <br> Thank you kindly, in advance. smiley

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(6y)

@willkilpatrick Why do you want to hide the sidebar?

expert
Report comment
(6y)

To make more room for the extra column. ;)

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(6y)

@willkilpatrick With any ad block plugin you can disable any part of the site simply by adding a rule.

+1

expert
Report comment
(6y)

Thank you. Hopefully you'll still be able to add a column that includes the size of the files and we can put the columns in order (possibly by clicking on the heading of each column). <br> Thank you so much again. smiley

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(6y)

@willkilpatrick We don't know the file size so we can't display it.

expert
Report comment
(6y)

Thank you anyway. smiley I figured it never hurts to ask. smiley

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(6y)

@willkilpatrick I like new features but not everything is possible. :)

+1

expert
Report comment
(6y)

Is it possible to have the page set up so we can put each column in order (possibly by clicking on the heading of each column)? It's not too important if we can't. It's just a nice added feature if we could. No pressure. smiley smiley

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(6y)

@willkilpatrick sidebar blocks?

expert
Report comment
(6y)

It would be nice if we could have the option of hiding some or all of the sidebar sections (such as Visitors watching now, etc.) <br> but what I was talking about is the episode page (that lists the Movie Links, Quality, Added, etc.) It would be nice if we could click on the 'heading' of any of the columns and it would put the list in alphabetical or numerical order. The way it is now, I think it's only in order by quality. smiley

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,822 reviews • 122,439 films • 18,486 TV series