This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,734 reviews
122,397 films • 18,478 TV series

New black theme! (5378 views, 24 replies)

This topic has been closed.

admin
Report comment
(7y)

We've added a new dark skin. You can enable it by clicking on Switch theme link (top-left corner of the site). <br> <br> Please share your ideas on improvements, bug fixes, etc. <br> <br> P.S. You need to clear your browser's cache after switching for proper icons rendering. Press CTRL+R and then CTRL+F5 or do it manually.

+4

Hide 4 replies...
Report comment
(7y)

@Dr.Evil It's sweet!

+3

Report comment
(7y)

@Dr.Evil The new skin is freaking awesome!

+3

Report comment
(7y)

@Dr.Evil I F**king LOVE and I mean LOVE the new black skin, <br> Awesome Idea!!!

Report comment
(7y)

@Dr.Evil Been waiting on a black skin as I am light sensative.. thank you! much easier on my eyes x

God
Report comment
(7y)

I LOVE THE NEW BLACK THEME! GREAT IDEA

+2

Report comment
(7y)

Wow, it's weird but it better for the eyes at night I think ! <br> Thanks !

+1

guru
Report comment
(7y)

Its ok dark theme not as harsh on eyes when watching a film or tv late at night on phone thumbs up from me.

+1

guru
Report comment
(7y)

Lot dark horrors on here so suits all they films lol maybe ad it to the horror etc check box on filter

+1

guru
Report comment
(7y)

"Please share your ideas on improvements, bug fixes, etc." <br> <br> The theme is awesome. This isn't about the theme. I can't remember what the last episode of Lucifer that I watched is. Is there anyway you can get the site to do it for us? There are two seasons and 26 episodes. I know I can just go look at the last one I think it is and find it by looking through them, but I would rather just be lazy when I'm watching junk. <br>

+1

Report comment
(7y)

ive always preferred dark themes over white backgrounds! thanks!

+1

expert
Report comment
(7y)

Black theme is a welcome offer.It improves the movie watching process.

+1

top expert
Report comment
(7y)

makes everything much easier to read and the colours more vibrant smiley

+1

guru
Report comment
(7y)

Excellent! Smashing for late night, plane or train viewing! I'm not at all an Emoticon user, but in this case: smiley Cheers, mate!

+1

Report comment
(7y)

Was kind of expecting a Black skin as opposed to the grey skin I found, a proper Black skin would really make the colours 'pop', being A skin designer I found too many weaknesses in the skin but as it is proving more comfortable for some users, good job, must say I prefer the light skin so can that one stay as well as the dark skin please? :)

Hide 8 replies...
Report comment
(7y)

@BSamedi Dark skin ;) <br> Ok your ideas? You can even drop some CSS code here.

Report comment
(7y)

@Dr.Evil The most expedient avenue would be to simply drop back the greys towards black itself, you would only need to alter a few background colours thus making all of the text colours really pop, would also grant your users a much darker environment for movie viewing experiences. Personally I would drop the main background to black entirely and then use the wrapper div with a background such as #1c1d1e.

Report comment
(7y)

@BSamedi Okay got it :)

Report comment
(7y)

@Dr.Evil A demo image of the css changes in force <br> i438.photobucket.com/albums/qq105... <br> <br> A new logo to work better with the css changes, changes in the spoiler, tweak as you see fit of course. :) <br> i438.photobucket.com/albums/qq105... <br> <br> [SPOILER] ...
Read more

Report comment
(7y)

@BSamedi It looks cool but a little bit different :) Yes, your logo looks better :) We gonna tweek it and add darker CSS colors to gain more contast. <br> <br> Thanks for your help!

+2

Report comment
(7y)

@Dr.Evil Sounds like a plan, the colours I opted for were merely examples of how to manipulate the backgrounds, good luck with the tweaking, glad to have been of some help. :)

Report comment
(7y)

@BSamedi Tweaked a bit) Now looks better.

+1

Report comment
(7y)

@BSamedi Love the Avatar. smiley

+1

Report comment
(7y)

Much better.... Excellent work, and thank you! Looks great.....

God
Report comment
(7y)

I actually do like the dark theme more than the white.

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,734 reviews • 122,397 films • 18,478 TV series