This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,747 reviews
122,406 films • 18,479 TV series

Zone Blanche (Black Spot) (702 views, 7 replies)

This topic has been closed.

God
Report comment
(5y)

Does anyone know where you can watch season 2 of Black Spot? IMDB has it airing 2/11/19. I first saw the series on Amazon Prime but season 1 nor 2 are on there at the moment. I did read that Amazon bought the rights to the show but not when they would be airing the new series. I would appreciate any news on this.
Thank you for your help.
This message is 100% Teeny approved smiley

dosmovies.com/watch_tv_show/Zone_Blanche....

skilled
Report comment
(4y)

I am watching on Netflix is a good show I realy like it

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(4y)

@Daniel-son I am glad you are enjoying it! 💋

+1

master
Report comment
(4y)

What do you think of Netflix for the money?I was going to try the $8. one cause a lot of their movies are so many re-runs,and someone was making fun of new Netflix shows,saying,they'll buy any series you got--no matter what,no matter how bad.

Also some news on youtube says Netflix has some strange show that combines little kids and female impersonators,and trans getting little kids mixed up in it--and that it was disgusting and perverse.I don't wanta support a movie service that has a show like that.PLUS, if you sign up for netflix online, you go thru all this complex new system,.log in,follow instructions,im tired of excess computer complexity.--really tired of it.--Im going to go out,buy a lot of old and new books,and just READ MORE for entertainment.--people aren't making good movies or tv anymore--just WEIRD or TWISTED.

Hide 4 replies...
Report comment
(4y)

@clarachan1355 I like Netflix and have used it since before it was on the tv/computers when you picked movies and they mailed them to you. I also love most of their shows. I've found many international shows on there that I may have not known about otherwise. I have no idea about the show you mentioned above, do you know what the name of it is? Anyway these days you could find anything you want to watch on here at 2movies. I only kept my other streaming apps bc I couldn't watch 2movies on my TV. But I have now found an app that lets me watch 2movies on my TV... Thank God for that!💋

+1

Report comment
(4y)

@Teeny💋 name that app please? smiley

Report comment
(4y)

@Teeny💋 Web video caster is the app. It is on my Roku tv and on the play store for phone/tablet. It is simple to use. I pull up on my tablet and steam directly to the TV.
Teeny💋

Report comment
(4y)

@clarachan1355 here's the show you were thinking of:

www.twomovies.xyz/watch_tv_show/...

you can watch it here and they won't get a dime. Netflix also has a growing number of LGBTbbQ programs, but you can always just read their complete listing at the Netflix site and come back here to watch whichever ones you do like.

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,747 reviews • 122,406 films • 18,479 TV series