This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,740 reviews
122,405 films • 18,479 TV series

Linkers. Submit only ready to watch links.  (904 views, 13 replies)

This topic has been closed.

admin
Report comment
(6y)

Don't submit links with files being converted. <br> Added this rule to links TOS. <br> <br> What users think about it?

+10

master
Report comment
(6y)

Thanks doc. <br> Also I urge users that if you come across a link that is still converting please down-vote it so that the next person who wants to watch that episode/movie doesn't waste his/her time on that link.

+5

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(6y)

@Athb007 +1 please down-vote for such links.

master
Report comment
(6y)

I have actually found this a lot lately. So yeah make this a rule.

+4

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(6y)

@fortunate1 There is a rule. This is what it says in the rules for submitting links. <br> <br> Rule no. 6-Don't submit links being processed or converted. <br> <br> Again down-voting such links would help.

+2

Report comment
(6y)

@Athb007 I will be from now on. Thanks.

+1

guru
Report comment
(6y)

How about links with the subtitles from the wrong season: <br> <br> dosmovies.com/watch_episode/Forbrydelsen.... <br> <br> 10 different linkers submitted same with subtitles for season 1 episode 8 I guess don't know. Already watched season 1 recognize the dialogue. Guess I am the only one actually watching?

Hide 5 replies...
Report comment
(6y)

@GatorMcKlusky Subtitles attached in the video? if not then Subtitles can be turned off

Report comment
(6y)

@Perfection Yes, not needing to turn off as don't understand Danish. How can I fix? Thanks for your reply.

Report comment
(6y)

@GatorMcKlusky The subtitles are attached. So no way to turn it off. But they are in english so what is the problem. I checked one openload link

Report comment
(6y)

@Perfection subtitles for wrong season see above

Report comment
(6y)

@GatorMcKlusky you mean subtitles are not correct?

guru
Report comment
(6y)

Yes, sorry if that wasn't clear. Thanks for all your help! Guess I'll skip that episode and check the next one out.

guru
Report comment
(6y)

The next episode s02e09 is correct. Does anyone know how to mark for new links similar to movies.

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,740 reviews • 122,405 films • 18,479 TV series