This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,915 reviews
122,494 films • 18,490 TV series

Lady Gaga Messing with the Press. I love her she is the perfect Diva (374 views, 13 replies)

master
Report comment
(5mo)

yeah none of their fkn beeswax, between her and her loversmiley

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5mo)

@🌞Suisen🌞 well said.

senior master
Report comment
(5mo)

I love love her, and she's so talented!

+2

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5mo)

@galavion yes so very talented. She blows them all out of the water, IMO. It's funny when the interviewer(I can't remember his name, something Andrews) is literally stammering his words as he asks her the question.

+3

senior master
Report comment
(5mo)

I can't get serious about it. All interviews are fixed. The outcome of the interview is planed in advance from both parties. They are both professionals. Because of the crisis, the competition etc we watch every day weird events, press releases and stories. We may even watch negative press releases in order to shock and promote the image of the celebrity. They make money from our clicks. Just ignore everything. Mrs Gaga is a good voice and this is all. She also been streetwise in her past, If i recall well. I like her too for her voice. I don't even click on such news, I make wrong ppl rich and I am losing my time. I may click on some bikini or short dress, usually is around 1-2 mins the max lost in a promotion of influencer, usually once per celebrity, per decade.

expert
Report comment
(5mo)

I used to like her on American Horror Story, now she gets paid by drug companies to pimp out drugs, is everyone a sellout nowadays?

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5mo)

@pizzaguy666 What? selling what drugs?

master
Report comment
(5mo)

www.newsweek.com/lady-gaga-migra...

"Gaga has previously spoken about living with chronic pain due to having fibromyalgia, a pain disorder caused by how pain signals are processed in the central nervous system."

Maybe some countries need to seperate drugs and medication??

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5mo)

@🌞Suisen🌞 yes I was aware of this. It is hideously painful. I have had it for many years along with osteoarthritis. Morgan Freeman has also stated that he has it as well. Exercise is the best medicine for all chronic pain. IMO

expert
Report comment
(5mo)

Look at the advertisements in Newsweek and other news magazines and news channels, drug companies. Break it down for yourself it right there. And one person's medication is another's drug. I know I have serious medical conditions

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(5mo)

@pizzaguy666 A lot of people on dos have medical issues, we can seperate drugs and medicaments...

Report comment
(5mo)

@🌞Suisen🌞 He's you are right, my point is medication and drugs are interchangeable terms, dandelions are flowers medications ,drugs, and pesticides. Maybe it's a cultural thing. This all started because I think lady gaga is a sellout but then again for the right price me too.

Report comment
(5mo)

@pizzaguy666 if i was famous and found a medicament working for me AND got paid for endorcing it, hell yes i would smiley

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,915 reviews • 122,494 films • 18,490 TV series