This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,639 reviews
122,376 films • 18,475 TV series

I need episode 2x6 for Tv series CRAITH (302 views, 11 replies)

This topic has been closed.

Report comment
(4y)

If anyone knows where I can download Episode 6 from Season 2 of Craith please advise.

+3

senior master
Report comment
(4y)
(edited)

Paul ... I don't think the D word is permissible on the site anymore but I am loving this show too - Can you put ur settings so I can send you a PM?

Hide 5 replies...
Report comment
(4y)

@..box.. It is so Dr.Evil told me today or last night, bit of mix up with Chaz and what Dr.Evil says..

+3

Report comment
(4y)

@drbadass He said: Dr.Evil(4h)
We have no rules about downloading. And talking about this is allowed. We have TOS.

Here is where he confirms it is Ok to say downloading etc dosmovies.com/forum/thread/Download-Stre....

+3

Report comment
(4y)

@drbadass Thanks for the update.

Report comment
(4y)

@..box.. I do not know about links to other sites though..

+3

Report comment
(4y)

@..box.. Thank you box

senior guru
Hide 4 replies...
Report comment
(4y)

@drbadass Thank you so much.

+3

Report comment
(4y)

@KingstonPaul No problem it is not the best had problems finding one with subs, will do another..

+3

Report comment
(4y)
(edited)

@drbadass That will keep you going I just made a bit of mess up at the start but does not effect viewing u can just see the player I ripped it from for a few seconds.

+3

Report comment
(4y)
(edited)

@KingstonPaul I have been told that the Craith Episode 6 from season 2 was the wrong episode, I have now found one from a trusted source and matched a scence from the episode on TVMAZE to make sure it was correct all I have done is added the English subs hard coded.
Here is a image from the episode I have now uploaded and below a TVMAZE image of the episdoe (got as close as I could to the second)
From new links

TVMAZE Screen shot of episode as close to spot as I could get

Apologies for the mess up 1st ones were meant to be from trusted source, These second ones are from a private site very good source.

dosmovies.com/full_movie/220/7217374/1/e....

+2

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,639 reviews • 122,376 films • 18,475 TV series